bridge camping:D

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
let's all stop bridge camping! and expand to other places in the frontiers!?

imagine how fun that would be!:D

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Fahdlan said:

Mmmm, well we have done our night fg rvr in agramon, now were off to earn some more rps on bridges :)

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Brackus said:
Mmmm, well we have done our night fg rvr in agramon, now were off to earn some more rps on bridges :)

and zerging the shit out of soloers :(

my tic got steamrolled SOOO manny times by fgs/trios/smal grps camping docs/towers whatever. think i had 4 1on1 fights during the hole night :eek7:

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
Fahdlan said:

kinda sux when hib does it tho all they do is gather a rr9+ fg ore 2 and go brynja and cooooone ftw... talk about destroying the game by make it work like that..

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Konstantin said:
kinda sux when hib does it tho all they do is gather a rr9+ fg ore 2 and go brynja and cooooone ftw... talk about destroying the game by make it work like that..

I think there is water to the left and right of the bridge you can use :) you don't have to engage a camp grp if you dont want to. plenty of roaming fg's about

Deadweight89

Fledgling Freddie
Konstantin said:

you put your right leg in, your right leg out
in, out, in, out and shake it all about.
You do the Hokey Kokey and you turn about.
thats what its all about!

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
Brackus said:
I think there is water to the left and right of the bridge you can use :) you don't have to engage a camp grp if you dont want to. plenty of roaming fg's about
well i didnt :) still its the same eh ? kinda lame by mythic to inplant sush thing.

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
Deadweight89 said:
you put your right leg in, your right leg out
in, out, in, out and shake it all about.
You do the Hokey Kokey and you turn about.
thats what its all about!
this meaning ? that u can sing?:drink:

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
Brackus said:

same here, after agramon fg stuff, i joined some friends and tried to get the last 44k towards rr10, took 1,5hours and it succeeded :p

always action at the brynja deathcrew!

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Jobbegea said:
same here, after agramon fg stuff, i joined some friends and tried to get the last 44k towards rr10, took 1,5hours and it succeeded :p

I beat you to it tho, rarar:)

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
Jobbegea said:

change youre sig then m8 and gratz !:)

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
i'm curious to what all the albs are protecting at the occeanus bridge. the last times i've checked it out (monday and tuesday) it was really crowded.

Brackus said:

so just because you can go around the bridge it's ok to go and cone through the walls? cause that is what alot are doing (''yes, i've got a target now i can cone all!).

TiLto

Fledgling Freddie
imo mithic should give somewhere, were only stealthers/solo'r can go, but hmmm dont think its gunna happen. But i can wish cant i

kirennia

Part of the furniture
We all know bridges are unavoidable. Omg, bridge campers truly do know this and I wish there was another way around this but there isn't! Jeez, why isn't it possible for us to do something like...I dunno, swim around it or something :(

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
kirennia said:
We all know bridges are unavoidable. Omg, bridge campers truly do know this and I wish there was another way around this but there isn't! Jeez, why isn't it possible for us to do something like...I dunno, swim around it or something :(

They were under bridges as well, ganking any soloers on way to docks.

Some pretty shity play by some of the stealthers around yesterday. Was very difficult to solo anywhere (DC, Bled or Hadriens). Shadehawk and Exilient stick out in my mind. Can't wait for you guys to grows some balls and try soloing your stealthers. Hope you get shown the same respect you show others and get added on every single fight.

Still had some good fights with Durrell one of the few hib stealthers that deserve any respect these days. Seems to be an army of adding Rangers out there. Plus a few others like Shrewsbury so was not a total loss.

Nate

FH is my second home
hmm, like exp spots!?!?! noooooooooo stay at the bridge!!

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
pjuppe said:
i'm curious to what all the albs are protecting at the occeanus bridge. the last times i've checked it out (monday and tuesday) it was really crowded.

so just because you can go around the bridge it's ok to go and cone through the walls? cause that is what alot are doing (''yes, i've got a target now i can cone all!).
Working as intended megameight

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
it was bit funneh.... we where done whit agra mon and came near ocassus to ream abit and get a few fights (what we did.... CM is just too easy... ofc if they dont bring 2+ of friends like they did).... albs where allredy camping the bridge whit full set of storms and stuff out :p usually when hibs come to the bridge the amping starts not before :p just find it bit funneh.... all want to be wannbe horners.....

occy

Loyal Freddie
Kaun_IA said:
it was bit funneh.... we where done whit agra mon and came near ocassus to ream abit and get a few fights (what we did.... CM is just too easy... ofc if they dont bring 2+ of friends like they did).... albs where allredy camping the bridge whit full set of storms and stuff out :p usually when hibs come to the bridge the amping starts not before :p just find it bit funneh.... all want to be wannbe horners.....

say what ?

Paimon

Fledgling Freddie
you dont know how fun it is to camp a bridge right outside a castle and fight against like 1-2 fg of enemies.. :)

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
thats not fun, cause you will lose if it is a set grp of high rr's:x
what happend to brynja bridge yesterday, is that when everyone of that zerg:p chases soloers over the whole frontier, I ran with a zerg after me from brynja-agramon-jamtland:p that was not fun, and I got zerged 24/7:p
was fun tho, but I didn't get alot of rps:< only 17k:<

deez

Fledgling Freddie
i see a brigde hmm?
i go up!
:eek: empty
me will stay here untill ich die
good plan demz <3 u

10 sec later Demz was killed by ****** lastname LORD! ;<

so now brigdes equal rest zone only? =]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom