bridge camp ftw !

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Brackus said:
When I looked it seemed there was a good 10 archers on the other side shooting us :D soo nasty with that range and assisting one caster :/

Nope, I could have missed someone, but wasent many atall.
And yes, in cases like this they are effective tbh, still you had to much healing really for so few Archers, few more and it's more or less insta kill and when in Battlements like that you need to kill fast as targets get out of view so much.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Brackus said:
When I looked it seemed there was a good 10 archers on the other side shooting us :D soo nasty with that range and assisting one caster :/

w0rd! :(

sweetleaf

Loyal Freddie
How times have changed.

In old frontier would camp odins with me animist and ppl would whine like fcuk.

Glad its fotm. Grats :worthy:

Sweetleaf

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
sweetleaf said:
How times have changed.

In old frontier would camp odins with me animist and ppl would whine like fcuk.

Glad its fotm. Grats :worthy:

Sweetleaf

well in OF you had to go through the milegate (or go to a different frontier).

In NF you can just say "well duh, go around" if someone whines, plus we didn't have monsters to scare you out and I'm guessing that was before the shroom hp nerfs ;)

Hence more whines.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
One thing i didnt get tho is every so often I was getting hit by shrooms even though i was on the roof and no shroom in sight. wasnt often, I dont think any animists were trying to place them to hack through walls, just random shroom spam once in a while

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Brackus said:
One thing i didnt get tho is every so often I was getting hit by shrooms even though i was on the roof and no shroom in sight. wasnt often, I dont think any animists were trying to place them to hack through walls, just random shroom spam once in a while

if you lag out into los of a shroom you will get nuked by it - even if you're back out of los when the spell finishes.

It's what makes shrooms so annoying, half a second of LOS = 15 nukes.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
I guess, but when it happened I hadn't moved recently, I tried not too, if I did I had archers, nukers etc on my arse: D, dunno was fairly laggy with the amount of people in the zone, so its possible

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Shame not more (any?) ES bainshees in hib. Couple could make it annoying for u with focus aoe NS that don't drop when u move out of LoS and interrupts every 4s :)

(no immunity timer I guess on that as it's a pulsing effect either).

MaCaBr3

Banned
Elrandhir said:
Well it's just so fun to see hib tactics against someone bottled up in battlements, like if we continue like this they will probably get tired from killing us, so eventually we will probably kill them.

No tactics what so ever, was a laugh seeing all hibs dye like that tbh, no tactic change atall =P

And they also had couple of rangers including me interrupting and damageing them constantely, I wondered wtf are the hibs doing, after awhile I got bored and though feck it =P

Still I guess with enough sh*t in the rooms it aint that hard keeping someone from comming up though, because you can't do anything if there is traps and storms put up.

I was there for like 40 minutes orso, but I didn't think there were THAT many hibs outthere and probably the reason why it kept going on for 2.5hours was that no one CBA to actually get a bg up and zorg them.

Bridge camping is fun aslong as it lasts, if you bridge camp ALB you are most likely to be zerged in like 10 minutes or less :)

Martok

Part of the furniture
Great going guys next time get tuffy to poke me on msn for merc or tic :twak:

anyways i love bridge camp fights and tower fights for the simple reason you are out numbered out gunned and have no were to escape to.

you fight for your dear life what you do can change the course of the battle in the enamys favour or your sides favour! say 10 tanks charge vs's 4 tanks what do you do to stop them? you need to have ya wits about you have some good healing and use what you cna to win that fight! while still keeping the other members pined down below! man give some more tower/bridge fights with decent bomb/caster group!

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Martok said:

anyways i love bridge camp fights and tower fights for the simple reason you are out numbered out gunned and have no were to escape to.

you fight for your dear life what you do can change the course of the battle in the enamys favour or your sides favour! say 10 tanks charge vs's 4 tanks what do you do to stop them? you need to have ya wits about you have some good healing and use what you cna to win that fight! while still keeping the other members pined down below! man give some more tower/bridge fights with decent bomb/caster group!
Martok you rollplayer! :p man after my own heart:p=

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Martok said:

<wipes a tear from his eye> what a speech martok :D

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
was good fun, lost bb halfway fight so just started using catapult on u guys, prolly annoyed the hell out of some

Sir_Otreil

Fledgling Freddie
yes was really really fun :D I got near 60k rps in my sorc, only thing that I hate were the archers who were shooting us, when I was near of a window to cast or mezz someone I found instantly about 5 or 6 arrows on me, nice that we had uber clerics :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom