bridge camp ftw !

Zede

Part of the furniture
well we didnt expect to last out for 2 1/2 hours, despite repeated attacks and constant interupts for the entire time. ( used 60 power pots :p) 2fg of albs held off the mid zerg on one side, and hib zerg on zee other.

one of the most fun bridge camps ever :)

was just a hastily put together pug with 5 people I didnt even know, works sometimes.

sick/tuffy - 66 deaths ? :p

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
I been in some decent bridge camps in my time but that was fookin insane :D

Vegedk

Fledgling Freddie
was fun but mercs can get bored so i made top healer with 50k healed on merc ;P

but was good ^^

tuffy

Fledgling Freddie
66 death's - jeez finish at end 96 deaths

LOl 96 deaths they finaly finish'ed us over 3 and maddam WTF 400k heal'ed :D and dwchick- Teh uber super cleric merc 50k ;D AV IT MONSTERS 4teh win ;D

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
Hehe That was awsome, Hope you all enjoyed the Monster Rezzes :)

swords

Can't get enough of FH
I miss all the fun :( work sucks i should be farming tbh.
Still sounds like a fun if slightly chaotic evening for you lot heh.

Legean

Fledgling Freddie
Was a damn nice 2.5 hours but i didn't get to see much as cleric - def a steep learning curve on the class in RvR tho.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Was fun :) Nerf all the rangers though that stands ready to launch uppon u 10k arrows once u show urself for a tiny second in a window :p

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
stupid firewiz's were warping around while casting up there ;x so couldnt even target them ;-(

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Wondered how many stormlord storms were in that bridge tower, never seen so many I think even a chanter that popped his head up insta died by them ;)
Was a good laugh especially seeing as most of the time it was a 3 way battle.

Nate

FH is my second home
yeh, well done :eek: thx for the rp's! i hope u enjoyed what little i gave you too :p was cl healing my duo and stepped up a bit to be assist nuked down :(

Zede

Part of the furniture
blame Sub and his 50 rejuv, we would not have lasted with anything less.

we ended up having to time it properly to let people go take a piss - you could only go if you were bursting though :)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Andrilyn said:
Wondered how many stormlord storms were in that bridge tower, never seen so many I think even a chanter that popped his head up insta died by them ;)
Was a good laugh especially seeing as most of the time it was a 3 way battle.

As far as i know i was the only one..storms timers changed tho andri i can set 3-4 storms now

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Once made 80k rps (prepatch) within 2 hours or so in a group of 4 hunters and 4 shadowblades when we got stuck in a bridgetower with hibs in the other one and albs in between. There were other mids with us ofc.

I will never forget that night cause it was the night when we killed a fg albs too with 4 hunters / 4 sb's. Was hillarious.

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Succi said:
your actually proud of this ? :(

Oh noes someone had fun playing the game and he didnt' play it exactly according to how you like to play the game!

Quick! Call them roleplayers to safe them and lead them back to the path of l33t!

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Succi said:
your actually proud of this ? :(

Unfortunatly not everyone plays the game like yourself, nor does everyone that reads these forums :eek7:

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Well it's just so fun to see hib tactics against someone bottled up in battlements, like if we continue like this they will probably get tired from killing us, so eventually we will probably kill them.

No tactics what so ever, was a laugh seeing all hibs dye like that tbh, no tactic change atall =P

And they also had couple of rangers including me interrupting and damageing them constantely, I wondered wtf are the hibs doing, after awhile I got bored and though feck it =P

Still I guess with enough sh*t in the rooms it aint that hard keeping someone from comming up though, because you can't do anything if there is traps and storms put up.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Elrandhir said:
Still I guess with enough sh*t in the rooms it aint that hard keeping someone from comming up though, because you can't do anything if there is traps and storms put up.

Monster rez works nice against it... oh wait ;)
Nah but you could have made a group with 2 Bl tanks and have them interrupt everything then have the zerg charge up, one time we were pushed to the top by such a thing and if the Hibs would have charged at that moment it would have been over pretty fast, good thing for us they didn't ;)

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Andrilyn said:
Nah but you could have made a group with 2 Bl tanks and have them interrupt everything then have the zerg charge up, one time we were pushed to the top by such a thing and if the Hibs would have charged at that moment it would have been over pretty fast, good thing for us they didn't ;)

heh well could have, I dident really care, I stood at the other side just shooting at you, I would never have charged in there =P

and well most peeps around there is just solo with the zerg, so they more or less insta die, going up with no healing etc is just silly against 2 solid groups.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Was a great laugh, I ended up with 397k heals :S

It was extremely good fun :p and damn those volly's and catapults, so many interrupts, next time we will bring more stormlords :D

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Andrilyn said:

They did try with 2 BLs up on but our lovely Tic MoCed MR some of us...well you can imagine a zillion storms+3 monster runing around was dam fun...i had so many effects on screen i even bumped into walls sometimes

But nerf those catas hiting me for 200-400 yikes :\

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Brackus said:
Was a great laugh, I ended up with 397k heals :S

It was extremely good fun :p and damn those volly's and catapults, so many interrupts, next time we will bring more stormlords :D

Will bring more Archers next time you come tbh.
Was only 3 this time, 10 or something had been better.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Elrandhir said:
Will bring more Archers next time you come tbh.
Was only 3 this time, 10 or something had been better.
When I looked it seemed there was a good 10 archers on the other side shooting us :D soo nasty with that range and assisting one caster :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom