Politics Brexit (England leaving the UK)

How will you vote in the referendum to leave the European Union?

• I will vote to leave

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • I will vote to stay

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • Depends on what David Cameron gets out of the negotiations

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • I'm a foreigner, you should stay.

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • I'm a foreigner, you should leave.

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I'm Hawkwind, I think we should make a Saudi-Britain Union.

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Unsure

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters

Ormorof

FH is my second home
So despite being given a 70% cut to planned taxes HSBC may still cut 20% of staff in UK in case of brexit

Osborne got a great deal there :D

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The fact is, Britain and it's outliers is the tax-dodging haven to be in.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Apart from those pesky Irish and Dutch and their double sandwiches :)

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I don't want to leave the EU. I'd like it to continue as the trade agreement set up between nations of a similar living standard that it was when we joined.

However it doesn't seem that it will ever go back to that, so I see no option but to vote to leave.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'd like it to continue as the trade agreement set up between nations of a similar living standard
So, like a gated community of rich countries together with no social contract? i.e. no moral driver to help bring the living standards of other humans outside the gate up to the same?

Sort of like a "fuck the rest of the world" club?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
So, like a gated community of rich countries together with no social contract? i.e. no moral driver to help bring the living standards of other humans outside the gate up to the same?

Surely in its current format, it could be (Tin foil hat, perhaps) argued that the EU is simply supporting eastern european countries as a future source of migration for when our demographics go wonky; we improve the infrastructure of those countries, so people are loyal enough to stay there and live, but send over their hard working men to support our massive pension bill?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber

Why should we prop up other societies? They are perfectly capable of providing for themselves. Europe should be mutually beneficial for those involved, freedom of movement and freedom of trade. Not a handful of countries wiping the arse of the rest.

throdgrain

FH is my second home

What's wrong with that?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
What's wrong with that?
To be honest, if you don't already know the answer to that then there's no helping you.

But I'll throw in a pic for shits n giggles.
0330OPEDlane-popup.jpg

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I'm confused, are you suggesting they are stupid, or incapable of looking after themselves?

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I just thought he was on his high horse again calling us all scum.

/Meh.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
To be honest, if you don't already know the answer to that then there's no helping you.

But I'll throw in a pic for shits n giggles.
0330OPEDlane-popup.jpg

Listen. I don't care. Bringing us down to someone else's standards is not what I hope to achieve.

This isn't an argument, I'm not trying to convince you that we should look after our own and ourselves, I'm just trying to tell you what I want, and what I will vote for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom