Breakfast

swords

Can't get enough of FH
I require fast breaking sustenance (or sustenance which breaks quickly, either way i'm satiated). Suggest to me a feast worthy of one such as me (preferably without mushrooms, little bastards that they are).

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I was about to suggest something, but it wasn't that funny :D

Yoghurt and wholewheatbread works like a charm.

I use banana yog, with raisins and coconut flakes in it.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
In the end, hunger won and I opted for an ommlette!

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Aw.. Just eat some fruits and lots of water and you'll done :)

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Poached eggs on toast :D

If thats takes too long:

Cheese and onion slice/pasty thingys! heated in the micro for a minute or so :D win!

If thats still too time consuming, basic shredded wheat is always a good choice.

Gah, didnt have time to breakkies this morning and all this talk of food is making me hungry :( When i get home I'll be having all of the above, plus beans and a bit of bread thrown in for good measure! :D

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Carbs carbs carbs, boring, boring, boring.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
aye my usual brekkie is:

brown rice with veg (either cellery, peppers and tomatoes or broccoli, courgette, peppers and tomatoes) and fish add chilli paste for some zip and a little cheese for mushy melted goodness Mmmm.

noodles are also nice :D

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
aye my usual brekkie is:

brown rice with veg (either cellery, peppers and tomatoes or broccoli, courgette, peppers and tomatoes) and fish add chilli paste for some zip and a little cheese for mushy melted goodness Mmmm.

noodles are also nice :D

That sounds like a yummy dinner! :)

I usually slice a banana into some natural youghurt and if i need to longer before lunch i add a piece of hard bread with cheese and a small glass of milk.

Angrist

Part of the furniture
Coffee and cigarettes, adjust the amount of coffee depending on how your day is gonna be, keep smoking cigarettes thoughout the day and add more coffee if needed.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Coffee and cigarettes, adjust the amount of coffee depending on how your day is gonna be, keep smoking cigarettes thoughout the day and add more coffee if needed.

Add an eggMcmuffin to that, from your local Mc Donald's drivethrough and you'll be filled with energy all day long!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Cold leftover roast potatos, fried mashed potato with chilli, leftover chicken chow mein, all mixed up in a chicken madras sauce

Served in a bowl next to an enormous bowl of sugar puffs, rice crispies, and crunchy nut cornflakes mixed up, which is sitting next to a large pile of door-stop thick white toast smothered in butter.

Washed down with a litre of coca cola, 3 pots of tea, and round off with 20 Red Marlboro, £150 of cocaine, and a blow job from the vacuum cleaner.

What a way to start the day !

Mey

Part of the furniture

Same here :D

Vladamir

FH is my second home
what the fuck? do you view yourself as ronnie coleman?

Hardly, besides big ron will have far more than that :p

Currently cutting, need a lot of protein first thing in the morning after ~8-12 hours of fasting.

Oh i forgot 50g of whey in there too.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Hardly, besides big ron will have far more than that :p

Currently cutting, need a lot of protein first thing in the morning after ~8-12 hours of fasting.

Oh i forgot 50g of whey in there too.

your body cant even process that much protein in one sitting, thats just a waste and you would need to be drinking loads and loads of water after this to prevent kidney damage.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
your body cant even process that much protein in one sitting, thats just a waste and you would need to be drinking loads and loads of water after this to prevent kidney damage.

Wrong :)

Your body can process ~60g protein in one sitting/every 2-3 hours.

Average egg white contains 4g of protein, 2.7g in the yolk.

So thats about 35g of protein from eggs, and 25 or so from whey.

So infact im at 60g give or take. My water intake is generally high throughout the day anyway to stave off hunger.

High protein diets and kidney damage is overhyped. It's only if your taking in amounts way in excess of 60g protein/meal that you're likely to cause yourself damage.

Pro's like Coleman/Cutler/Jackson are all likely to need 60g of protein per meal, how often do you hear about their health problems?

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Id say thats taking it too far Vlad.. But who am Im to judge..

But really, if you are actually talking the truth, some of your breakfasts CANT be healthy man

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Since I for some reason couldnt edit, I was referering to some of the people in this thread, not to vlad :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
A 100g bag of Cadbury's chocolate mini-eggs, that is what I had for breakfast this morning! :D

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Note, the values stated will very person to person, in some cases considerably. This is one of the reasons I think this standardised cal per day info you get on food products is BS (2500 for men 2000 for women, irrespective of size, weight, metabolism... riiiiiiight).

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Id say thats taking it too far Vlad.. But who am Im to judge..

How do you mean taking it too far? :)

To develop and maintain lean muscle tissue you need to support it, so to me it's quite normal ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom