Breach of EULA, GOA please assure us something will be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.Tohtori

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Breach of EULA, GOA please assure us something will be done.

Originally posted by -Nxs-
So before you join a group do you ask :-
Have you played or purchased this character.

Thats like asking.... (no offence to anyone)
Are you a smite cleric ?
Are you wind spec, or do you actualy have Bladeturn ?
You are a slash/crush tank arn't you ?

Its just not possible !

Actually i've gotten a "no thank you sir" plenty of times for -not- having BT on my runie.

Spec cookie oriented mother sons of boobrie wankers with must have this and that standards!

N

-Nxs-

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Breach of EULA, GOA please assure us something will be done.

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Actually i've gotten a "no thank you sir" plenty of times for -not- having BT on my runie.

Spec cookie oriented mother sons of boobrie wankers with must have this and that standards!

Hehe know the feeling well, least with respecs we can catualy play the PvE cookie spec till 40 now.

C

Carlos Bananos

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Breach of EULA, GOA please assure us something will be done.

So before you join a group do you ask :-
Have you played or purchased this character.

Thats like asking.... (no offence to anyone)
Are you a smite cleric ?
Are you wind spec, or do you actualy have Bladeturn ?
You are a slash/crush tank arn't you ?

Its just not possible !

I understand peoples view points here, some are fine with account trading and I guess i can respect that, but I'm not fine with it and just ask other people to see my point of view here.

i _always_ ask runies if they have BT before grouping them in xp, same with Cave shamen, they're next to useless otherwise :l

If someone keeps getting the group wiped out, whether or not they bought the char, they're going.

people who buy chars can learn to play v.well, look at Iziz etc ^

L

lacroix

I understand peoples view points here, some are fine with account trading and I guess i can respect that, but I'm not fine with it and just ask other people to see my point of view here.

Yes, you made your position clear that you are not fine with it; yes, do have acknowledged that a lot of ppl posting here do not share your view, however a few do ...

So, fair enough, now, I acknowledge your opinion that you got a problem with trading/selling accounts and that you hope that GOA will go after offenders with all means possible and that you are entitled to your opinion ...

Maybe this issue can go to rest now, after all ... ;)

/salute
V.

O

old.Tohtori

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Breach of EULA, GOA please assure us something will be done.

Originally posted by lacroix
Yes, you made your position clear that you are not fine with it; yes, do have acknowledged that a lot of ppl posting here do not share your view, however a few do ...

So, fair enough, now, I acknowledge your opinion that you got a problem with trading/selling accounts and that you hope that GOA will go after offenders with all means possible and that you are entitled to your opinion ...

Maybe this issue can go to rest now, after all ... ;)

/salute
V.

This is a way too polite and non-flaming reply!! Shame on you lacroix! Shaaame! Burn in heck you silly son of a boobrie washer!

L

lacroix

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Breach of EULA, GOA please assure us something will be d

This is a way too polite and non-flaming reply!! Shame on you lacroix! Shaaame! Burn in heck you silly son of a boobrie washer!

awww :(

Sorrrrry ..... :(

/em hangs her head in shame ...

and ps: "silly daughter", if anything, plz, I am not into gender-bending .... :p

O

old.Tohtori

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Breach of EULA, GOA please assure us something will

and ps: "silly daughter", if anything, plz, I am not into gender-bending .... :p

Oh, sorry 'bout that. Well, atleast you learned. Ahem. Yes.

Now continue and bring me my marbles! Two. ...green and green. Or blue, with green stripes. Racemarble wroom wroom.

G

Gabrial

Think other people have said all that needs saying - I'll just add my voice to those who dislike it.

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Gabrial
Think other people have said all that needs saying - I'll just add my voice to those who dislike it.

You dislike that other people say what is needed to say? And they call me odd...

L

lacroix

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Breach of EULA, GOA please assure us something w

Now continue and bring me my marbles! Two. ...green and green. Or blue, with green stripes. Racemarble wroom wroom.

Lol - yes, I lost some of those too - mine were blue, though! :p Got some yellow-orange ones left, on the other hand, if you care to trade ... - not as fast, though :(

<disclaimer: yes, I am bored shitless atm :p >

G

Gabrial

You dislike that other people say what is needed to say? And they call me odd...

They sure do - amongst other things

T

The Real Redi

Heres an easy suggestion then, from someone who personally thinks that trading accounts is an illness suffered only by those who have too little a life to go out once in a while and not put a GAME first on their list of priorities in life.

If i am in a group, and one player is acting like a n00b, i ask if he's ok with a /send. Usually they will tell you the problem, if not and they just flame you, boot em from the group <shrugs> easy.

If they suck = boot em

If they happen to be Snoz = boot him twice as f*cking hard until he gets some form of common sense and learns that until he breaches his teen years and stops creating Celt women, just to beat off to, and learns that he ain't the all mighty all-seeing person he thinks he is, he shouldnt comment for fear of being caught on the internet past his f*cking bedtime, by his cross-dressing, trannie mom, and her bear-esque, one legged pimp.

pologies those with warm ears - Snoz, stop being so hectic, and learn to chill a bit, eh?

just the opines of a lonesome merc though... ;)

O

old.Tohtori

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Breach of EULA, GOA please assure us somethi

Lol - yes, I lost some of those too - mine were blue, though! :p Got some yellow-orange ones left, on the other hand, if you care to trade ... - not as fast, though :(

<disclaimer: yes, I am bored shitless atm :p >

Ack! Trade marbles?! Have you lost yours! That's like...like...trading money! OR...cars! Or...bunbuns!

You scare me...

L

lacroix

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Breach of EULA, GOA please assure us som

Ack! Trade marbles?! Have you lost yours! That's like...like...trading money! OR...cars! Or...bunbuns!

You scare me...

:(

Well, it's thread about "trading", though, isn't it, so can't veer off topic too much ... :(

Anyway, what can I do? I am blonde .... :p

O

old.Tohtori

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Breach of EULA, GOA please assure us

Anyway, what can I do? I am blonde .... :p

You are? Cool. So ..got a sister? *wink*

*twitches*

Erh...

*twitches*

Maaaarbles! Yes, no blonde marbles around! Blonde marbles are boring! No colors, nothing to spin around! Give me my powerbuffed green striped marble! Wohooo! Found a blue..ish...ick...it's not a marble and definetly not blue...

What the...?

*blinks*

Boobrie! Boobrie! ACK! Run!!

N

-Nxs-

Well, starting to vear off topic now, so guess I'll close the thread.

Thanks for the usefull comments, its clear the vast majority aprove of account trading... well those that post on these forums anyway.

Guess, I'll just have to like it or lump it, or become the snitch and start reporting these on Rightnow.

Am i a ****, maybe, but I just get really anoyed when I (and others) have put so much effort into building up a character, learning the realm, and systems used... learning the tweeks of your character make an overall better gaming experience for myself and others. It just apauls me that others dont have the same standards.

All that needs to be said has been said... hate me, dispise me, ignore me... thats up to you.... thanks for the feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom