bradlex ebayed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
just wondering because what used to be a decent player has turned into a useless cockend, RR5ing when getting slapped about and running into guards.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
actually i heard several ask if brad is rusty due to a break etc?
Doing funny stuff:)
But i didnt hear anything about ebay^^

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
nooo... think he was always gimpy :p....very unlikely he is ebayed....seen him past couple days and he /slapped couple my alts :).. got to be the same bradlex :)

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
lpep said:
nooo... think he was always gimpy :p....very unlikely he is ebayed....seen him past couple days and he /slapped couple my alts :).. got to be the same bradlex :)
lol thats him alright

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
either someone else plays him or he changed playstyle:)
The old braddie would stand up in tower and be sneaky...killing loads...the new braddie stand on middle of bridge and swings on everything:p
Ow well...maybe he is taking the piss hehe.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Reason im playing how i am is im losing my pacience or how ever ya spell that word with people.

Not in the mood to have a fight these days in a 1v1, when i people are going to dump. Yeh raven we were both at 20% hp or so, neither of us dumped, except i think you used warguard at the begining? all going smoothly and you hit IP, im like well your between 80-100% hp now, and im not in the mood to carry on and waste ip, and i repeat waste ip, as i know you would be prepared to use Moose ability aswell. Basicly a fight i can't win, and im not going to dump on someone, just to even out the fight.

I simply used RR5, ran back to bled, and it's ure problem if your gonna follow me into the guards.

Plus i havent got access to a BB, it's not fair on other people if im dying every 5 minutes. Thats why if i can, i'll do everything i can to stay alive, as it's not fair to the people that take their time to buff me. I really appreciate the people who buff me, so if i can, im going to try stay alive as long as i can, as then that removes the hassle for them.

And for yesterday, i wasn't in the mood. About 4-5 times i got zerged down by a low rr grp of stealthers. Then had 2-3 times a guy bring out his druid to buff strip me and run back to the keep. I just couldn't be bothered to how i usualy am. I do my best, i don't go out to intentionaly cause trouble, but when your in this type of mind set, you forget about it.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
ebenezer said:
either someone else plays him or he changed playstyle:)
The old braddie would stand up in tower and be sneaky...killing loads...the new braddie stand on middle of bridge and swings on everything:p
Ow well...maybe he is taking the piss hehe.

And for that solam, i saw silkeyy, the guy that adds on everyfight in emain, pa's you while you rest etc and runs away. I went to kill him and druid buff striped me, and then you came and killed me. But o well. Happens everyday, i get used to it. Either adapt or go the way of the dinorsaurs......<muylaetrix famous words to me>

Puppet

Part of the furniture
brad said:
Basicly a fight i can't win, and im not going to dump on someone, just to even out the fight.

Isnt the thrill to win a fight you 'know' you cannot win ? What fun is there to 'beckon' a low-RR crush weak blademaster and proceed to 4 shot him ?

I would think a RR9 Warrior versus an equally high-RR hero is probably more fair then anything else ?

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
was like this..you added on a fight:) didnt see who it was...atm i was grouped with drood as we just fought against fg albs on bridge. I clearly showed me and drood was in group...standing next to him and slammed you once when you attacked him.
Then he runs away...you sit down...and someone else kills you. I actually stopped attacking you. think silkey killed you^^
Anyhow...i dont care how you play brad:) I know your a good fight and a good soloer...just curious if it was you or not now..cause you played differently.
eb:)

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Btw...why Heroes get Moose (aka..1k hp more once in like 20 mins ?)

Warrior generally is shafted...less af/abs, no moose, less good styles, no stun when 2h

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
well i dont think game ever was balanced...its so many things that people can discuss back and forth with abilities so i wont bother.
But i can just say that most times when you fight a warrior thats solo specced that moose is quite handy^^..aslo the timer on 20 minutes is quite long. So half of the fight you dont have it up anyhow.
eb.

Jergiot

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
Reason im playing how i am is im losing my pacience or how ever ya spell that word with people.

Not in the mood to have a fight these days in a 1v1, when i people are going to dump. Yeh raven we were both at 20% hp or so, neither of us dumped, except i think you used warguard at the begining? all going smoothly and you hit IP, im like well your between 80-100% hp now, and im not in the mood to carry on and waste ip, and i repeat waste ip, as i know you would be prepared to use Moose ability aswell. Basicly a fight i can't win, and im not going to dump on someone, just to even out the fight.

I simply used RR5, ran back to bled, and it's ure problem if your gonna follow me into the guards.

Plus i havent got access to a BB, it's not fair on other people if im dying every 5 minutes. Thats why if i can, i'll do everything i can to stay alive, as it's not fair to the people that take their time to buff me. I really appreciate the people who buff me, so if i can, im going to try stay alive as long as i can, as then that removes the hassle for them.

And for yesterday, i wasn't in the mood. About 4-5 times i got zerged down by a low rr grp of stealthers. Then had 2-3 times a guy bring out his druid to buff strip me and run back to the keep. I just couldn't be bothered to how i usualy am. I do my best, i don't go out to intentionaly cause trouble, but when your in this type of mind set, you forget about it.

dun worry brad, ill buff u every 2 mins! :fluffle:

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
20 mins is quite ok for something that OP imo...just consider... ml2,ip2 and moose...that could add up to a total of 5,8k hps along with warguard and possibly battler use. Ouch...

And tbh..i cant remember the last time i fought a hero and didnt pop moose before IP

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Isnt the thrill to win a fight you 'know' you cannot win ? What fun is there to 'beckon' a low-RR crush weak blademaster and proceed to 4 shot him ?

I would think a RR9 Warrior versus an equally high-RR hero is probably more fair then anything else ?

Yes, but if you read the post, i don't want to rebuff every 5 minutes. This is probably the first 1v1 i had at bled for months, and i had just died.

I go emain everytime, don't i? you know i do, i don't door step camp, i don't beckon people to fight me or anything, if people want to fight me they can.
In Emain there is no where to run or hide for me.
You know how it is puppet you were there the other day when i was fighting a minature hib zerg. Ofc there is a thrill to win, even though i can't. But at that very time, i wasn't prepared to dump all my abilities on a 1v1, with a slim chance of survival as the end result, when i know 5 minutes later i have to go emain, and use basicly everything i have to keep going and stay alive there.

Eredrin

Fledgling Freddie
Nuxtobatns said:
Btw...why Heroes get Moose (aka..1k hp more once in like 20 mins ?)

Warrior generally is shafted...less af/abs, no moose, less good styles, no stun when 2h

and being just as strong with 1handed weps as with 2handed weps counts for nothing? Oo I'd say that's a fair trade for a hp boost every 20 minutes. Also lack of decent styles prolly is because 90% are hammer specced, if you take a look at for example the axe line that has some very good styles, tho more end costly than the hammer styles. Then again you'd lose the backsnare which is very nice for runners :)

DavidH

Part of the furniture
brad said:
I really appreciate the people who buff me
If only more people were like you.
I'm always getting PM's from people asking for rebuff. And trust me, its not "Hi, I'm sorry, but is there any chance I can have a rebuff please?". Its "Rebuff me fast, gotta kill!"

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
And for that solam, i saw silkeyy, the guy that adds on everyfight in emain, pa's you while you rest etc and runs away. I went to kill him and druid buff striped me, and then you came and killed me. But o well. Happens everyday, i get used to it. Either adapt or go the way of the dinorsaurs......<muylaetrix famous words to me>

no hard feeling brad :p all i did was see you seemingly 'add' on a fight, i wasn't watching names

but i'll always hit/shear Guindor, he tries so hard to earn respect then fk's it up by killing me when i'm resting, or 'adding' on a duel or whatever. cba with that sort of person when i'm trying to solo, on what is already a slooooooow day

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
gogo, brad! and you can hassle me for buffs and haste anytime* :)

* DISCLAMER: amount of buffs and rebufftime may vary :)

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
Dueling for me is boring now, it's just basically down to who has the most MoBlock/MoParry.
When i respecced my warrior to Moblock5 and parry4, no stealther would hit me. And i would have a never ending fight with Theodon, then i realised this setup was absolutly ridiculos and stopped playing my warrior for ages. Now im respecced to normal RA's and loosing most duels, for obvious reasons. Lost interest in being zerged or fighting ppl with lots of block/parry ra's.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
aye dueling is most of the time the scissor/stone/bag( in swedish:p) . If i meet a high blocker i dont have much chance without strafing like a mofo. And i hate doing that. So the only "fun" fights are against other lw users/hybrids really.
And the fights i look forward to.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Nuxtobatns said:
Thats why they invented hybrids FTW !!

I would rather have the Warrior's abil to get 2 specs in one than the moose on a 20 min timer, without a doubht.

Warrior: 50 1h, 50 2h, 50 shield and still high parry is pretty good tbh.

Hero: 50 2h, 34-39 1h, 42 shield, and few crappy points in parry.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Not really..cause afaik.. warr 2h dmg is much less than hero/arms 2h dmg..for that exact reason

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Elrandhir said:
I would rather have the Warrior's abil to get 2 specs in one than the moose on a 20 min timer, without a doubht.

any day :)

and sorry Brad was very pissed off at the time, solo is shit atm so can understand some of you tactics :) though you should rise above it :drink:

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Nuxtobatns said:
Not really..cause afaik.. warr 2h dmg is much less than hero/arms 2h dmg..for that exact reason

I don't really know much about diff in damage between a warriors 2h and a Heroes.

if the diff is much I guess it's okay and then I guess they will be rather equal in group RvR, in 1 vs 1 it dosent matter much a you still need to be able to get through his defence to do any damage atall on him =P

The Moose abil aint worth it by a longshot though.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
No...i still think Moose is a bit OP in a melee 1vs1 ... its like 1k hp more ... u cant easily beat that.
Also..why even go 2h spec for 1vs1. Duzic became really tough when he was pure s/s tbh

brad

Fledgling Freddie
DavidH said:
If only more people were like you.
I'm always getting PM's from people asking for rebuff. And trust me, its not "Hi, I'm sorry, but is there any chance I can have a rebuff please?". Its "Rebuff me fast, gotta kill!"

lol, i try be as nice as i can tbh. Im like hey m8, any rebuff when possible thanks.:)

I really appreciate my buffs, as it's their choice to be nice to me and buff me, so i'll do the best i can to lessen the burden ie, not die if i can help it.:)

Thanks for all the people that buffed me over the last 3 years.:worthy: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom