Bourne Ultimatum

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Aye Shooter was a decent watch however i am sure some people went there expecting an Oscar winning movie and left feeling upset.
Who in Gods name would expect Shooter to be an Oscar winner?

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Not me, I did expect it to promise what it offered in the lead up to its release. I just thought it was turd.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Ben Affleck writing the script? Oh dear god. His a fuckin moron.

Oh and wtf - V for Vendetta was frickin ace!

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
No really, what was good about it?

Thought it was a pretty good take on the original graphic novel tbh. It obviously updated the politics but that didn't harm the story. If you didn't like the comic, then fair play, but I thought it was a damn sight more intelligent than most comic adaptations; A History of Violence is the only film I can think of that's done it better.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
You should see the deleted scenes then mate, it had a man beast that wouldn't have looked out of place in lotr.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
thought the camera work was shite but overall the film was good. hadnt seen the other two but could still follow it. also enjoyed it when that woman finally smiled at the end.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I enjoyed Bourne Ult. I thought it was very well done.
Only problem is that it didnt seem like a complete film...which I suppose it isnt really but it didn't feel to have its own story like the first two had.

It was more of a fill in between the last film the the next one if they plan to do the other books.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom