Bourne Ultimatum

Skyler

Fledgling Freddie
That's really a crappy title!

Bourne Identity!

Bourne Supremacy!

Bourne Ultimatum!

No..

Supremacy wasn't very good compared to Identity.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Way Hollywood is, expect to see a "Bourne Again" in the future

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
You do realise the Bourne Ultimatum is also the is the title of the source novel, right?

Which would probably lead to the next movies, if they're made, to be the Bourne Legacy and Betrayal. tsk.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
First film was ok, second was a load of bollocks. Niether had too much to do with the books anyway, and the books arnt that good.

Now, theres a positive set of opinions :)

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Found both films to be great and much better that most zzzz fest films we get nowadays like Crank and V for Vendetta. If this is as good as 1st 2 then im happy:) on a side note Shooter looks ok from trailers aswell

Tom

I am a FH squatter
This is a bloody excellent film. Go see. You'll be on the edge of your seat.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I enjoyed it - better than everything else this summer anyway, but...it felt a bit 'flat' to me; all the usual Bourne stuff was there, but...

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Shooter was very enjoyable...it was very entertaining!

Hopefully I will be watching the Bourne Ultimatum tonight...

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Found both films to be great and much better that most zzzz fest films we get nowadays like Crank and V for Vendetta. If this is as good as 1st 2 then im happy:) on a side note Shooter looks ok from trailers aswell

Shooter is very good, much much better than the critics would have you believe.

FozzySon

Can't get enough of FH
I like shooter tbh, not the best movie in the world, but it's ok to watch when you've nothing to watch.

The Bourne movies, I haven't watched any of them yet, and I've got them all, just no time to watch em. :-/

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I thought Shooter was really quite bad, I was looking forward to it as well.

The Bourne Ultimatum is absolutely bloody fantastic, none stop action from beginning to end. Pisses on the second one and imo is slightly better than the first.

I insist you all go see it asap.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
The bourne ultimatium is gotten some very very good reviews according to Rottentomatoes.com. It seems to be alot better than the last 2.

KevinUK

Can't get enough of FH

Crank was ace, unique and fast paced. V was ace too! I've only seen the 2nd Bourne film zzzz although the 3rd looks good.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I liked Crank as well, very well made. V for Vendetta was pure shite though, oh god I was so excited waiting for it :(

BOURNE ULTIMATUM FTW!!!

Yes the 2nd Bourne was quite bad but don't let that stop any of you seeing the third.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
good film.

i hope they make more films

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Shooter is a great film. The second Bourne film was dross, not even remotely like the book, and made no sense in its own right anyway.
The 3rd Bourne film is good says my son.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Great film, loved every minute of it, better than the second and in many ways better than the first film.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Have to go see it, no matter how good/bad it might be(liked the first two), just because the guy looks exactly like my lil bro :D

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Ultimatum is ok .. but i hate all the shaky cam filming .. why cant they keep the cameras still and show you the actors moving rather than everything moving and you just get an idea about whats going on.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Ultimatum is ok .. but i hate all the shaky cam filming .. why cant they keep the cameras still and show you the actors moving rather than everything moving and you just get an idea about whats going on.

Quite a few people were commenting on "shakycam" when we were coming out of the cinema tonight, annoying that it happens at fight scenes which are obviously well done and at the car crash moments. I'd rather just see the damn action than feel dizzy as some cameraman with parkinsons tries to follow the action.

Really enjoyed the movie though, good over all but he really should have nailed that nikki wench, with those lips you know she'd get good airtight suction.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Great film, best this summer by far and better than the first and second.

G

i didnt like the film, i kept seeing people move about and the person selling the ice creams made the person keep closing his bag with the vidi cam in it.......

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
i didnt like the film, i kept seeing people move about and the person selling the ice creams made the person keep closing his bag with the vidi cam in it.......

You have a person selling ice creams? Where do you live, 1953?

Aada

Part of the furniture
Shooter is a great film. The second Bourne film was dross, not even remotely like the book, and made no sense in its own right anyway.
The 3rd Bourne film is good says my son.

Aye Shooter was a decent watch however i am sure some people went there expecting an Oscar winning movie and left feeling upset.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom