Bossiney Cluster?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Baldanah said:
Gottas agree wqith everyone here , US classic cluster is very nice to play on , really friendly people , and plenty of action .

Only just come back to DAoC myself , saw the low pops on Euro and moved to US servers .

Playing Alb on Ector ( 3rd server in the classic cluster ) atm , was a shock to have duals etc inside Demon's Reach ( the lvl 1-9 rvr dungeons ) . Had a nice few fights in there with mids and albs . Even had plenty of lvl 9s totally ingore me and let me lvl up a bit when i first went in because i was only lvl 6 .

Also with the bonus xp , the old zones feel a little like DAoC used to when the Euro version was first released , which is a nice feeling .

Aye :) havent met an idiot yet on classic/usa... bound to be some but the majority i have met are very friendly

Fiver

Fledgling Freddie
Baldanah said:
Also with the bonus xp , the old zones feel a little like DAoC used to when the Euro version was first released , which is a nice feeling .

Yes its really nice to exploring the old lands again :)

Baldanah

Fledgling Freddie
To give you a better idea on how the old zones are , just ventured into Mithra with my reaver , and found 12 other albs in there :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Baldanah said:
To give you a better idea on how the old zones are , just ventured into Mithra with my reaver , and found 12 other albs in there :)

yea i was in a grp in mithra at lvl 8 on minstrel killing guards :D such memories

Baldanah

Fledgling Freddie
Does anyone know an Alb guild on this cluster thats recruiting UK based players ?

Asking on here before i dive into the flames on the IGN boards :p

Oldleaf

Fledgling Freddie
Baldanah said:
Does anyone know an Alb guild on this cluster thats recruiting UK based players ?

Asking on here before i dive into the flames on the IGN boards :p

Albion's Pride is always recruiting, all nice ppl from US and Europe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom