Bored

S

'Shy

So I'm sitting here at work, it's New Year's Eve, I've done fuck work all since I came in. I've bitten two nails down, read the complete newbie guide to SWG, had 4 cups of tea, and watered the plants.

Can anyone give me something to do or can I go home please?!

R

Rubric

I say you can go home.

Looks like im going to be stuck with the man the phones till 5 on my own today :(

S

'Shy

Eugh the boss has disappeared and I can't go till he says I can :( If he comes back with something nice for lunch I won't mind so much but if I'm sitting here for much longer I think I'll go insane!

S

'Shy

Altho, I could go to lunch now and take a chance and call his mobile and ask if he wants me to come back after......... hmmmmmmmmmmm, decisions..........

R

Rubric

Call his mobile and ask him to bring you some nice lunch.

L

Lumikki

If you were here, I'd show you how to play a super addictive and the best time killer in the world, it's a little game played with matchsticks that requires concentration and steady hand and it's quaranteed fun, the more player and matches, the more fun :)

xx

R

Ravenbourne

He has probably forgotten about you and gone home :(

C

Conchabar

lol ahh the joys of waking up at 2 pm and drinking a beeer and lighting up with no worry of work

O

old.yaruar

well I'm stuck in work at the moment, spent the whole morning acquiring tickets to go clubbing tonight, then crafted for an hour as the office was empty and I'm planning on going home to sleep soon as there is bugger all to do here....

nerf working on dead days.

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by Lumikki
If you were here, I'd show you how to play a super addictive and the best time killer in the world, it's a little game played with matchsticks that requires concentration and steady hand and it's quaranteed fun, the more player and matches, the more fun :)

xx

This is possibly the saddest post that I have ever seen.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Hah! You think you all know the meaning of 'bored'! I wrote and published the frickin' book on 'bored'!!

L

Lumikki

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
This is possibly the saddest post that I have ever seen.

Dont worry. You are catching up quickly.

:rolleyes:

Oh you're banned? What a shame.

xx

C

Coim-

Stated the truth. BI got banned as well, as did Nuked. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom