Bored

O

old.ivan

Im bored to death with PS now .... so taking a one week break to see if the desire to play it again arises. See you all round. For now, ciao.

L

leggy

My point is enforced even more with the likes of this thread.

WE DONT CARE :)

O

old.ivan

Originally posted by leggy

Funny how you refer to yourself in plural.

L

leggy

Originally posted by old.ivan
Funny how you refer to yourself in plural.

Was the requirement to play DAoC

"No sense of humour"?

:)

P

[PS]Venom

Wow, Leggy = Mr Chip On Shoulder™

You're throwing a strop because new people are using these boards? My, how closeminded and impolite. ;)

L

leggy

Yet again you missed the point.

It wasn't a strop and I have no chip on my shoulder.

I'll take my goods elsewhere.

There is just a particular lack of humour with you elf fighter lot.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by old.ivan
Im bored to death with PS now .... so taking a one week break to see if the desire to play it again arises. See you all round. For now, ciao.

:(

F

Faeldawn

Who's this 'WE' hombre?

Hf Ivan, hope to see ya back sometime

C

Cronn

Well I couldn't give a rats ass that someone who played non stop for the last 2 weeks is taking a break.

S

SilverHood

well, everyone has an opinion

whether or not you should share it is an entirely different matter

N

nicky-nook

Go back to DAoC old.ivan sure you must miss playing computer games 10 hours aday..

PS = Good Casual fun and we love it atm for all the reasons we now think DAoC is past its best...

Reagrds Nicky.

R

Rigon-Noir-

I have to ask, Leggy, did you play DAOC, i mean for any length of time?

I still play my chars now and again and have no intention of closing my accounts becuase i did play for a long time and where you get "no sense of humour" from i don't know. Believe me, as all ex players will tell you, there was plenty of humour in DAOC, if there wasn't, it wouldn't have had the following it has.

Ivan, why are you bored? it's your own choice of course and if it's not appealing to you then you should do whatever you wish. Just that someone in DAOC said to me when PS was released "ahh, well, i've heard it's very repetative". Well of course it is, if you look at it in basic form, get a squad (or go on your own ;)) take a base, have a fight take another base or hold one. thats is basic and that is repetative, but then every game in its basic form can be described the same.

DAOC - get group ( or solo again) kill mob get drop get exp
Counterstrike - save hostages/plant bomb, shoot the other guys.

Games with simple formulas of play are always, and i mean always the ones the come out great.

Why??

because, in the case of Planetside and the other games i've mentioned. It's not the actual objective thats fun, it's how you do it, and thats usually different every single time.

oops, another rant, sorry :p

Noir BR10 Adv Hack/Infil/Reaver/AMS
Rigon BR6 Spec Assault/Eng

Serving WRK and The Vanu Sovereignty

D

Deadmanwalking

Tidus i think you can leave your soap box now.

I think you have all missed the point that leggy made which was, there was no frigging point. He was taking the piss, having a laugh whatever the f00k you call it.

And from reading this i can say that while i have nothing against any of you (Least of all Ivan, Great bloke) but i think you have all not only taken it upon yourselves to become teh great defender of might and right yada yada. But also clearly missed the person who WAS having a dig....

So all i can say is lighten up for gods sake, yes hes leggy yes hes a scottish twat. But still :p

O

old.Dillinja

Yet again you missed the point.

It wasn't a strop and I have no chip on my shoulder.

I'll take my goods elsewhere.

There is just a particular lack of humour with you elf fighter lot.

Childish to generalise people like that.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

This is getting petty...

anyway - gifv "Urrah Ivan" back!:(

L

leggy

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
Childish to generalise people like that.

oh god :(

Ok I give up.. have fun ivan and take care :)

Let me reiterate:

I was only having a dig guys (hence the smily ... surely you must know the reason for these, you use them enough :) :D ;))

Pls try not to take what I say seriously ... I am rarely ever serious tbh.

I'll put it down to an inexperience with the Scots.

R

Rigon-Noir-

hehe your a funny guy deaman but maybe a deep breath and thoughts of deep blue oceans may calm you down before you start your repliews. The first part of my post wasnt the guts of it, the second part regarding Ivan being bored and how people view PS was the main.

I don't have a soap box, i use a milk crate, far more stable.

Noir BR10 Adv Hack/Infil/Reaver/AMS
Rigon BR6 Spec Assault/Eng

Serving WRK and The Vanu Sovereignty

X

Xtro

*wanders in, sprinkles happy pixie dust, feels a bit sick due to drinking Newcastle Brown last night, leaves the room*

T

the_smurflord

Insulting someone, being very offensive to them then saying "only joking" is still insulting and very offensive.

On another matter, I'm beginning to get bored as well. There is a real lack of content in the game even though the game design is quite good in my opinion. More varied terrain types, weather types and base designs are sorely needed. The interface is pretty good as are the skill trees.

But unless the introduce more content I doubt I'll be subscribing at the end of the month.

L

leggy

Originally posted by the_smurflord
Insulting someone, being very offensive to them then saying "only joking" is still insulting and very offensive.

I take it you're not referring to me. As i have never been very offensive to anyone here.

T

the_smurflord

Well to be honest, you're replies above are pretty rude to the people concerned. Putting a smiley next to it doesn't make it less rude.

L

leggy

Originally posted by the_smurflord
Well to be honest, you're replies above are pretty rude to the people concerned. Putting a smiley next to it doesn't make it less rude.

That isn't very offensive.

calling him a fat cunt would be though.

D

Deadmanwalking

I feel offended at ur avatar leggy

So im going to sit here and write an essay on it then read more comics.

:rolleyes:

L

leggy

Look my initial point (in jest) was that we dont need a new thread everytime someone has something irrelevant to announce.

New thread topics everytime:

1) someone stops playing for a bit
2)someone has a sandwich
3)someone is about to get pissed
4)someone has just taken a shit

A lot of you are far too easily offended.

Some human to human interaction might be useful.

L

leggy

Originally posted by Deadmanwalking.
I feel offended at ur avatar leggy

So im going to sit here and write an essay on it then read more comics.

:rolleyes:

:D

*wubs DMW*

Users who are viewing this thread