Boomslang 2100

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Right it came this morning, absolutely unbelieveable sensitivity for a ball mouse. I cannot get used to the size of it though, not sure whether I ever will. Got to say the sensitivty has impressed me lots, had a quick blast on CS and couldn't hit nowt for a while but when I did it seemed to always be a head shot.

Hmmmmmmm what to do, what to do.

SawTooTH

Can't get enough of FH
I had one for a year or 2 until it broke. It was very good but you need to really keep trying for a week or 2 to get used to it.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Trem said:
Right it came this morning, absolutely unbelieveable sensitivity for a ball mouse. I cannot get used to the size of it though, not sure whether I ever will. Got to say the sensitivty has impressed me lots, had a quick blast on CS and couldn't hit nowt for a while but when I did it seemed to always be a head shot.

Hmmmmmmm what to do, what to do.

I felt the same trem when i went over to a Logitech MX500, it does take a good while to adjust from any mouse. My previous mouse was the old Microsoft Intellimouse (ball). Before hand, my CS headshots rained down but after the mouse change - bah, couldn't hit shit for weeks. But now, I don't think i could go back to the MS mouse.

G

The-Don

Loyal Freddie
I had the 1000dpi boomslang and I loved it although it did take me a while to adjust to it. It broke after a year and I am looking to buy the 2100dpi 'slang.

So... where did you get yours from?

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Got mine from Casetech

Excellent service tbh. Leave it a week though, if my likkle hands can't get used to this I may sell it.

Users who are viewing this thread