Boom Down Gos Nott !

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
SkarIronfist said:
Where did that come from ?

Skar, it is coming from the realm lacking opted groups. Currently there is the Mael/Grimnur group running. Sometimes the BAF group and a few others upcoming. Compare that to hibs running Eclipse and 3-4 upcoming groups.

This leaves the other mids in a tough(er) spot - unfortunately.

Gwom

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh think this is all just plain crap. Do you actually think that for hibs its fun every night??? Dont blame the game only thing to blame really is the way people behave. If you get owned 1 time dont quit and go lvl up some toon. Thats major difference between mid and hibs atm i think. Mids never got used to be owned and pwnd in OF as to hibs we were owned the whole time in emain. Thats also why i see that many people asking for OF to come back. As to us hibs we needed to adapt all the time, so thats what we did when NF came out. First you had the zerg period at start of NF, so hibs made BG and all came. Now zerging period is over and hibs run FG. You really think every grp you meet is opted GG?? Well ofc thats the easy way. OMG HIBS RUN ONLY GG....whine whine whine,....blablabla.

mid and alb never had to adapt before they had just bigger numbers so only tactic was spam /as asking where is the zerg and let RP float in. Those days are over. Finaly im happy you guys get to see the other side. the side where DOAC becomes almost a job. But hey im here for the easy kills so if thats impossible im out.

If this is how all you mids think then yes you will be owned over and over and over again.

In hib land if you see a message on /as saying tower under siege people run over there and start pm everyone you meet to make grp even if its 5 tanks and 3nukers. This is i think why you guys get owned. Only mids i see is as group-->GG or as non-group solo players cause you guys all seem to think. Why make grp when we cant make opted one.

Really hope mids can change things in their realm and that we see more of em in RvR. Remember its just a game first thing its ment to is have fun and a laugh and as solo aking jokes for your own isnt tat funny i think.

Well who am i to give hints. But hey these are forums everyone can say what he wants right?

Lokir

Fledgling Freddie
I still think that u can rvr as a mid. Been out in my low RR GG and had
some fun against equal low rr albs. Thou we dont stay and fight the
2fg high rr hibs that run around brynja (dont say they run togeather but
they still add on eachother).

There is one thing that makes it boring thou. There is alot more keeps/towers
to take in NF and as mentioned before the buggs makes it boring with keepsieges.
I guess thats why 99% dont want to help. Myself was there to defend as long as i could
but had RL bizz to take care of.Still i would prefer to have a frontier without bugged keepsieges.

Sum:
RvR can still be fun as a mid but keeptakes/sieges are still boring and there is alot more keeps/towers
in NF unfortunatly.

_What i would like to se_
Less keeps and less towers to every keep.As they cant fix LOS
I would rather see the walls at same size as in OF (without windows).
I know I am dreaming....

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
I'm pretty sure it's fun to fight those RR10 groups with my lowbies - fun for them in seeing all those RPs rolling from them sheeps ... I mean, mids. 0% chances it's not fun at all - so we may try different routes, different places hoping to find accessible fights that lasts more than 5-10 seconds, where we can die but still say 'next time we can win, or maybe next one, we just have to do this way and not that'.

Problem is, such encounters are so sporadic that you may spend the entire evening rebuffing and running, with maybe 1-2 fights worth the time and stop, if you are lucky - if you are not, the only aftermath is counting how many tens thousands RPs you devolved to Hibernia, yet another average evening in Midgard (but I presume it's the same for Albion).

Same applies to keeps and towers ... you read about 4 fg hibs there, see the green DS spam with names that have more RPs than your entire guild, notice 18 mids total in Odins Gate ...

/gu I heard Deep Volcanus is nice in winter, someone's up for some farming ?
/gu cba, I'm going to xp my german mentalist, nn

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
OMG .. is midg really starting to be alb now ... flash back deja vu .. i've heard all this whining before and before .... it used to be albs whining about midgs being to powerfull etc .. nerf this nerf that ... forget all the silly little differences (sure flame me for saying little) between the races .... hibs got the benefits from being the smallest population ... that what the benefits are there fore .... Becourse they own us and the albs in RvR doesnt meen u should remove the benefits from them .. not there fault (or it might be .. u get my drift) that they spend alot more time in RvR .. playing as groups .. battle groups zergs .. etc .. they are coordinated and willing to put in the effort ... so yeah they own us and yeah they get more rps so they grow faster .. well life aint allways fair .. and basically they dont become hrr by PvE all the time do they ...

So cut the crap start to focus on what matters ...
Either sit home watch the freaking tv and go to a few ml's .. drowl over an arti u'd like to get or get ur butt out there .. and i dont meen solo ...
Get in a grp ... and to do that start inviting ppl to ur grps .. SF would be a good spot for that ..set up the grps before u head out ... and bg leaders keep spamming those bg holders so we all know who hold it .. help each other out ..

Start to care and take action in ur own hands .. anything can be accomplished but only if u desire to do so ...

And i bet ya hibs got to where they are now becourse of hard work not by whining !!

Ticking

Fledgling Freddie
ye all hibs are r11 by default Yma thx to onderpopulated bonus ofc!

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
every realm goes through weakness in rvr, strangly enough in mids its now all the hated guild grps that where evily selfish and never helped the realm at all are mostly gone

Gwom

Fledgling Freddie
Sygwen you got my respect (not that it would matter just wanted to let you know)

and tbh thats all i wanted to say just said better

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Can only agree BUT

Gwom said:
Tbh think this is all just plain crap. Do you actually think that for hibs its fun every night??? Dont blame the game only thing to blame really is the way people behave. If you get owned 1 time dont quit and go lvl up some toon. Thats major difference between mid and hibs atm i think. Mids never got used to be owned and pwnd in OF as to hibs we were owned the whole time in emain. Thats also why i see that many people asking for OF to come back. As to us hibs we needed to adapt all the time, so thats what we did when NF came out. First you had the zerg period at start of NF, so hibs made BG and all came. Now zerging period is over and hibs run FG. You really think every grp you meet is opted GG?? Well ofc thats the easy way. OMG HIBS RUN ONLY GG....whine whine whine,....blablabla.

mid and alb never had to adapt before they had just bigger numbers so only tactic was spam /as asking where is the zerg and let RP float in. Those days are over. Finaly im happy you guys get to see the other side. the side where DOAC becomes almost a job. But hey im here for the easy kills so if thats impossible im out.

If this is how all you mids think then yes you will be owned over and over and over again.

In hib land if you see a message on /as saying tower under siege people run over there and start pm everyone you meet to make grp even if its 5 tanks and 3nukers. This is i think why you guys get owned. Only mids i see is as group-->GG or as non-group solo players cause you guys all seem to think. Why make grp when we cant make opted one.

Really hope mids can change things in their realm and that we see more of em in RvR. Remember its just a game first thing its ment to is have fun and a laugh and as solo aking jokes for your own isnt tat funny i think.

Well who am i to give hints. But hey these are forums everyone can say what he wants right?

I can not do much but agree. (as do most people in this thread ? Almost everyone has said that its the mid state of mind atm that is at fault) BUT its not that we havent had that kind of mentality. Its just that with the mass exodus of people in NF those of us who remained didnt adabt fast enough to keep the moral up. So the realmdefence thinking just went away with 1.71 (where we felt we didnt have a shot at defending even when we outnumbered both albs and hibs with 5 times their numbers).
So atm I blame GOA for destroying their own buisiness, since they didnt just skip 1.71 patch and jump directly to 1.72. (As to my knowledge they actually considered ? Even though the only way I see it (if they arent total idiots) is that they wasnt allowed by mythic to skip 1.71 patch for some reason. Then I blame Mythic:)

To wrap this up. Hopefully we will make it back to decent all defence thinking again soon. But I probably calls for a successful relic raid or something like that to boost the moral. And I would like to flag for lowered upkeep cost on towers/keeps on Prydwen. I dont know how it is for alb/hib but in Mid its way to expencive for the realm to keep their own frontier decently upgraded.

/Charmangle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom