Boom Down Gos Nott !

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
GimmlyTheDorf said:
lol gratz to the 3 mids deffending in the lord room at the end w00t we pwned.

Was more than 3 defending unless u talking about me and my 2 bb's lol - prolly 2fg inside - mebbe a little less but we got totally owned by the hibs - around 3-4fg id say and i really do mean totally OWNED - seemed like better play including some amazing supporting from casters and archers stopping us using the inner oil :(

I still cant work out how we get pets and arrows and spells killin us in teh lord room tho lol - ahh well mid prydwen really does suck ass nowadays :(

PvE is more fun than playing mid in rvr nowadays sadly - guess it could be time for the few ppl left to move on to something else if this is how Midgard is keeping gettin shafted :(

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Bluesky said:
Was more than 3 defending unless u talking about me and my 2 bb's lol - prolly 2fg inside - mebbe a little less but we got totally owned by the hibs - around 3-4fg id say and i really do mean totally OWNED - seemed like better play including some amazing supporting from casters and archers stopping us using the inner oil

I still cant work out how we get pets and arrows and spells killin us in teh lord room tho lol - ahh well mid prydwen really does suck ass nowadays

PvE is more fun than playing mid in rvr nowadays sadly - guess it could be time for the few ppl left to move on to something else if this is how Midgard is keeping gettin shafted
Well when me and Bradlex went to take the unclaimed tower it was looking under control then it went horibley wrong and hibbys charged us.

Come back to see your repeat death spam lol and about fg mids in inside started geting less they were meleeing the door to 60% nerf the guy with 1h bruiser + ff lol.

Less and less mids in the end in the lord room there was about 3 of us Ive seen more ppl deffending a tower tbh. The hibs were pretty hardcore and opted you never see 1 hib there in shitty gear and there was me in my epic ^^ :clap:.

Just we were to out numberd and pwned yet again dont think pryd RvR is worth playing from mid side unless u get rid of the hibs. Wtf they doing giveing them under realm bonus pop ffs :(. Give old emain and we might see some more ppl back nf is tottaly a shitty zerge feist bult for 1fgs+.

robbe

Loyal Freddie
blame savage conclave imo :>

need strong grps as backbone in realm rvr !

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
GimmlyTheDorf said:
Just we were to out numberd and pwned yet again dont think pryd RvR is worth playing from mid side unless u get rid of the hibs. Wtf they doing giveing them under realm bonus pop ffs :(. Give old emain and we might see some more ppl back nf is tottaly a shitty zerge feist bult for 1fgs+.

LOL Gimmly read my post in Mid forum about Catacombs - same thoughts m8 :(

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Was pretty fun how the hibcasters managed to stun and nuke us dead when we were inside the keep too, I love the bugs they are so amazingly fun, also extremely fun that they can shroom inside the keep and we cant kill them "not in sight".
Mythic needs to fix the bugs IMO its destroying the game.

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Bluesky said:
LOL Gimmly read my post in Mid forum about Catacombs - same thoughts m8 :(
The hole pryd RvR is bled bridge and we get fucked there too the game is dieing.

Dumle said:
Was pretty fun how the hibcasters managed to stun and nuke us dead when we were inside the keep too, I love the bugs they are so amazingly fun, also extremely fun that they can shroom inside the keep and we cant kill them "not in sight".
Mythic needs to fix the bugs IMO its destroying the game.
Nerf the huge base line stun if you dont have purge your dead :( .

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
I logged this morning, 8 am, saw hibs pveing Nott towers so I planned a nice xp session in another server, their plan was rather obvious and it didn't had any fun from our side. Chances to defend keeps vs RR8+ hibs teams with our vaktens groups = 0.00% ... no chances = no fun. As much as I care, they can take all keeps, relics and towers, provided they pay for their upkeep, it's not that they lack gpbs ;)

Albs and Hibs, see the positive from this story ... we can't port to Bled and Brynja anymore !

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
omg stop the whining ffs. What did u think? some mids were bored in the middle of the night and try to take back relic. Hibs wake up and decide to take our keep instead. It was soooo coming for us.

If ppl stopped playing their BDs and stealthers and running solo/duo and actually started running in grps and away from brynja it would be much better for the whole realm

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
omg stop the whining ffs.

So we are to accept the LoS bugs like nuking thru walls, shrooming inside enemy keeps and we cant kill the shrooms as they are bugged?

(Know thats not what you meant but that is the main issue why you cant defend against hibs, casters have the stun themselves so If they manage to get a nuke off in the glitches in the wall its certain death as you will not be able to move from that spot. That and the ever bugged shrooms.)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Dumle said:
So we are to accept the LoS bugs like nuking thru walls, shrooming inside enemy keeps and we cant kill the shrooms as they are bugged?

(Know thats not what you meant but that is the main issue why you cant defend against hibs, casters have the stun themselves so If they manage to get a nuke off in the glitches in the wall its certain death as you will not be able to move from that spot. That and the ever bugged shrooms.)

If you know that is not what I meant why bring it up? The shroom bug still exist in US and is not on any recent Patch from Pendagron = it will still be here for another 4+ months minimum.

I am just sick of Mids whining when you take a look at those whining u see soloers and duo ppl who do not take action and trying to summon a zerg nor try and run in opted group etc etc.

If you want to see changes start with yourself!

Smygen

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
If ppl stopped playing their BDs and stealthers and running solo/duo and actually started running in grps and away from brynja it would be much better for the whole realm

...says the rr8 sb ;) seriously tho, i couldnt agree more.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Smygen said:
...says the rr8 sb ;) seriously tho, i couldnt agree more.

yeah BUT I have a 7l5 skald and a 5l2 sm also :D

Edit: Oh and I am working on bringing a healer to 50 now also ;)

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
thing with hibs is that as underpopulated as they may be, they have a MUCH higher rvr/pve ration that the rest of us, due to being 50 in half an hour :p this reacts badly in frontiers as they DO outnumber us in reality. add to that bugged shrooms, shrooms in general, baseline stun on casters....it does not look good for mids atm :(

we can only hope the warlock brings all the glory it has promised :D

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Aeris said:
thing with hibs is that as underpopulated as they may be, they have a MUCH higher rvr/pve ration that the rest of us, due to being 50 in half an hour :p this reacts badly in frontiers as they DO outnumber us in reality. add to that bugged shrooms, shrooms in general, baseline stun on casters....it does not look good for mids atm :(

we can only hope the warlock brings all the glory it has promised :D

By the time Cata comes to EU every hib and alb will have capped matter resists and AoM3-4 :D

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Dumle said:

Unless Im mistaken; LoS checks are done on nukes for Hibs as for Mids (and Albs). Meaning the way Hibs sometimes get a bugged nuke also Mids get a bugged nuke. And Albs :)

Shrooms are normally unable to be summoned inside an enemy keep UNLESS the wall is broken. You can summon 1 (controlled) pet onto the walls of towers. Its no longer possible to summon shrooms inside an enemy keep unless the wall is broken somewhere. Same goes for using the spec-nuke from Arboreal (the bombers) and the wisps. AFAIK there is no bug with this which can be abused in such a way u get the same result every time :O

You can defend against Hibs; but if a higher-RR, higher numbers of Hibs attack a keep it will be very hard to defend. Same when a higher-RR, higher number of Mids attack a Hib keep really.

Compton

Fledgling Freddie
the central keep piece was destroyed, that means everyone inside can get hit by volley etc. It was actually already long destroyed before the hibs charged the ck, repair faster! :)

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Unless Im mistaken; LoS checks are done on nukes for Hibs as for Mids (and Albs). Meaning the way Hibs sometimes get a bugged nuke also Mids get a bugged nuke. And Albs :)

Yes but in hibs case that ONE bugged nuke is a stun (meaning target cant move and is standing still in the place where the caster can hit him) followed by a debuff and 3-4 more nukes, that cant be done by mids or albs ;)

And about shrooms well when I cant even hit them with my GTAE when I place it ontop of them I guess they cant be hit, hehe

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
1If you know that is not what I meant why bring it up?

2If you want to see changes start with yourself!

1. Because I do think its legit to complain about bugs that have been known for a very long time yet nothing has been done about and representatives for the staff read this board so its a good place to mention it ;)

2. Agreed, however its annoying when you contact alot of ppl telling them that a keep is about to fall and it would be nice with some help the only reply you get 99% of the time is "I CBA". :(

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Bluesky said:
Was more than 3 defending unless u talking about me and my 2 bb's lol - prolly 2fg inside - mebbe a little less but we got totally owned by the hibs - around 3-4fg id say and i really do mean totally OWNED - seemed like better play including some amazing supporting from casters and archers stopping us using the inner oil :(

I still cant work out how we get pets and arrows and spells killin us in teh lord room tho lol - ahh well mid prydwen really does suck ass nowadays :(

PvE is more fun than playing mid in rvr nowadays sadly - guess it could be time for the few ppl left to move on to something else if this is how Midgard is keeping gettin shafted :(

You mean that there isn't so much open field RvR anymore where mids usually own, and now your not owning?

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
ian_heaps said:
You mean that there isn't so much open field RvR anymore where mids usually own, and now your not owning?

The prob with Midgard imho is the mass spread of apathy - its like a cancer that needs wiping out.

Apart from stuff ppl have mentioned many times (bugged shrooms, LoS issues that DO still exist and DO annoy the hell out of ppl etc.) we have the tools we just dont use them in competitive ways that the hibs (and albs) do in anything like the same efficiency - and thats a HUGE understatement lol

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
rvr from mid side on saturday night was great fun
although didn't really see much in the way of hibbies roaming till quite late
got loads of fights though, mael/grimnurs group

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Elendar said:
rvr from mid side on saturday night was great fun
although didn't really see much in the way of hibbies roaming till quite late
got loads of fights though, mael/grimnurs group

yeah still grats on jumping from your boat and trekking half way to notts to kill a trio :p

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
bigchief said:
yeah still grats on jumping from your boat and trekking half way to notts to kill a trio :p

valgair was too horny for roquf for us to stop him :(

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
we need more grps like the grimnurs/mael grp :(

wow never thought id say that :p

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
oh well , gotta give u this , thats some quality qq

gw elendar , wasnt even roqu playing , and madition knew :p
- afaik-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom