Bookabe Servers for JKII

C

CAC

well as far as i can see the EF expansion pak servers never get used at all and the bookables are free 90% of the time

also there are usually a couple of ffa and ctf servers allways stood idle

but anyway not only are jolt offering bookables as kraken says but wireplay are also looking into the situation

so the game wont die it just means barrysworld will miss the boat
which is a shame really but there ya go :puke:

O

old.[JC]yoni-HC

gamesdomain

Gamesdomain are charging a nominal sum of £10 a month to subscribe - I have sugested to them that they also look inot bookables as the demand is definately here :)

F

FragFodder

Originally posted by bigfoot
I've not heard anything, i'll ask again.

Thx again BigFoot :)

But now we're despareate....

I've got fights lined up for our clan we just dont have anywhere to "take them outside" if u know what I mean :p

Any word on the guys that sort the servers?

This suggestion may be a little controversial but.....

Is there any chance of using one of the public servers as a temporary bookable just so your guys can have an idea of the demand, we all know it'll be booked 24/7 (give or take)

FF

O

old.seekeruk

I think alot of clans need bookables, i know mine does. got maybe 9 games lined up but no where to play. Any news will be great.

B

bigfoot

I've been given a tentative date of the middle of May, the reason for this delay is because we have to give advance warning to any existing STV:EF bookings that have been made. I'll try to get a more accurate date during the next couple of days, i realise most of you want it *now* but unfortunately that just isn't going to happen.

F

FragFodder

Woohoooooo NICE ONE

Yeah I understand about the 2 week pre bookings for the EF servers :)

Cheers dude, you're a star

and thx BarryWorld :)

FF

O

old.seekeruk

we totally understand the delay in servers m8 we are just all happy there will finally be some :D

thanks again m8 and to bw =]

O

old.seekeruk

thanks a lot m8 we all appreciate your effort in this :)

G

greendemon

Yeah nice 1 Bigfoot, sorry if we all gave u grief previously!

O

old.[JC]yoni-HC

Thankyou

well what can I say except THANKYOU :)

:sex:

C

CAC

Thanks alot guys now who does yoni owe that blow job to?

LOB aka CrazyAssCool

F

FragFodder

Thx alot BigFoot you've restored my faith in Barrysworld :)

I know I speak for my Clan =RD= and possibly for the JK community as a whole when I say, we owe you a debt of gratitude for your efforts.

It was looking pretty shaky for a while as to whether we where gonna get bookables or not, but u managed to wrangle the deal. Nice one dude :)

FF

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom