Bonedancers

B

BlitheringIdiot

I find it ironic that you call it big boys RvR yet you play female chars.

O

old.Kian

Originally posted by Tilda
well speaking from "big boys" RvR, as a reaver i have never lost a 1 vs 1 against a BD.

i put pbaoe DD on to hit healing pets, slam the commader, take him down, in 2-3 hits, by this time im in sa 1/2 hps' from life taps. then slam the bone dancer, can either lev him now to kill him, or pull back, use FA2 and then kill him.

You just have to know who to go for.

Tilda

Slam's the key then - alas, not available to us in the battlegrounds (and never will be to me as I'm currently inclined to go 50 flex/ 50 soul)

L

lawless

Originally posted by Tilda
well speaking from "big boys" RvR, as a reaver i have never lost a 1 vs 1 against a BD.

i put pbaoe DD on to hit healing pets, slam the commader, take him down, in 2-3 hits, by this time im in sa 1/2 hps' from life taps. then slam the bone dancer, can either lev him now to kill him, or pull back, use FA2 and then kill him.

You just have to know who to go for.

Tilda

first of all... healing pets can still heal after u hit them with PBae DD..... second the BD can nuke at same time its casting lifetap... this meens if u going after commander u are dead.. if the BD is of some skill.... els a armsman can win..

B

BlitheringIdiot

Looks like you better stay in big boys RvR tilda, you'd get owned in the bg's ;)

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by Vell
I hit them with my stick and lifedrain them :p Gaining 50ish hps every 5 seconds works quite well :)

only every 5th second when it's on a 4 sec recasttimer? ;)

L

living

heh i played a full supp BD in bg1 and i dident even use lifedrain against some classes.. only ones that got me were the few infils/ns's who culd 1shot me.. if they dident i wuld win with 100% garantee(im sure thats spelled wrong).

As already said lowering the healing pets heal just a tad at lower lvls wuld fix it.. cuz BDs arent this good at lvl 50.. cuz of more classes got aemess/slam/harder_stab/better body resist. And cuz ur pets are GREY/GREEN at lvl 50 :]

And a reaver is rather weak against a BD.. evrything useing shield/1h is cuz their dmg cant keep up with the lifedrain.

R

Repent Reloaded

And do you wanna know what i think about bonedancers? It's probably the most boring class around, a

Necro's r boring/Firewizz

R

redknapp

Lol,

I have to have a little giggle at the nerf BD crew

/giggle

Apart from that, I can asure you that BDs are nothing like as strong in Post-50 RvR as they are in the BGs. A lot of classes get a lot of new goodies after lvl 30, the BD does not. Also, the 75 cap on pet levels is a problem, as it means I am running with 3xlvl24 healers.

As for how to kill a BD, they are surprisingly easy if you can stop yourself steaming into them, and actuallt think about what you are doing. Anything that paralyses the BD works, as does disease. Also AE Dot plays havok, other peoples pets are killers every time on the healers.

Failing that, we have dreadful mana problems.

But I aint gonna give any more away :)
Suffice to say, the BD loses a lot of power later on, so be patient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom