Bonedancer question

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Can a bone dancer spec to have 3 green healing pets and 1 blue commander? And is it usual for the BD to die and not one of his pets?

Edit:
Just seen a thread in the mid section that says it can't be done, however last night there was a bd running round with this setup.

Is is a exploit or just a bug?

Fiver

Fledgling Freddie
try post im midgard forum....why bother alb/hib with that question ?

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Fiver said:
try post im midgard forum....why bother alb/hib with that question ?

Maybe because it relates to a rvr incident and maybe there is a followup depending on the answer.

lillagullan

Fledgling Freddie
civy said:
why ZZzzzz?

Does the subject not interest you?

If not why post?

he is 1337 postfarming severance manachanter

and to your question, i think dark speccline gives u possibility to use 3 healing pets, not 100% sure, the line that got insta body debuff gives u 3 healing pets

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
least he's not a pally that joins a irc room just to cry his heart out over something stupid.

lillagullan

Fledgling Freddie
Pio said:
least he's not a pally that joins a irc room just to cry his heart out over something stupid.

pio ... rofl

adding on fg hibs that killing me and /laugh ^^ u rock

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
Haha you might want look at your realm and think a bit then mebbe edit your post.

lillagullan

Fledgling Freddie
Pio said:
Haha you might want look at your realm and think a bit then mebbe edit your post.

what does other people in realm has to do with u laughspamming me when fg+u killed me ?

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
Do you pay my 8 pounds a month for my subs? No didn't think so when you do you can say I'm not aloud to use emotes.

lillagullan

Fledgling Freddie
Pio said:
Do you pay my 8 pounds a month for my subs? No didn't think so when you do you can say I'm not aloud to use emotes.

u are good at changing subjects, :clap:

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
How am I changing the subject? I emote you coz I don't like you is that what you wanted to know?

Or I emoted you coz every I fight PE you have stealther adds?

You coming into irc crying about me laughing at just makes my point tbh.

I don't cry in irc or on the forums when I get emote spammed I just make a mental note and do it x10 back when I kill them.

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
civy said:
Can a bone dancer spec to have 3 green healing pets and 1 blue commander? And is it usual for the BD to die and not one of his pets?

Edit:
Just seen a thread in the mid section that says it can't be done, however last night there was a bd running round with this setup.

Is is a exploit or just a bug?

It can't be done, and it isn't a bug either. They could in an earlier patch, but the hard cap on pet levels got fixed, so you're now only able to have two green con pets or one green con with two grey con pets.

I'd suggest you go with two green cons, because they heal for more and have more hitpoints. The grey con healers will just die like flies if you use them.

lillagullan

Fledgling Freddie
Pio said:
How am I changing the subject? I emote you coz I don't like you is that what you wanted to know?

Or I emoted you coz every I fight PE you have stealther adds?

You coming into irc crying about me laughing at just makes my point tbh.

I don't cry in irc or on the forums when I get emote spammed I just make a mental note and do it x10 back when I kill them.

u have never killed me and will never do w/o 2-8 more adds, and btw, is it PEs fault that half albion running with Infils ? we don't have DS in our alliance, and we have 2 or 3 active stealthers in our Guild, not like we CG with them to call for them to help us.

i never cried on forum for getting emotespammed, but since u cried at me i could bring it up.

i don't like u and u don't like me, good, thats what i want, so just shut up now so i can go to sleep

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
So you can't sleep if I keep replying?

Cool well u smell of old socks and blah blah blah it's late and I'm bored

Lethul

FH is my second home
lillagullan said:
he is 1337 postfarming severance manachanter

and to your question, i think dark speccline gives u possibility to use 3 healing pets, not 100% sure, the line that got insta body debuff gives u 3 healing pets

lies, you should know this imo =)

i think there is a cap level that your combined pets can have. So if you want greencon healers you can only have 2. If you spec dark or something you wont have greencon healers but greycon bg healers and can have 1 more :p

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
Teh whine is stlong in this one!!1

fukin nobs, stop crying like ikkle girlies

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Groborthir said:
It can't be done, and it isn't a bug either. They could in an earlier patch, but the hard cap on pet levels got fixed, so you're now only able to have two green con pets or one green con with two grey con pets.

I'd suggest you go with two green cons, because they heal for more and have more hitpoints. The grey con healers will just die like flies if you use them.

There was a level 50 bonedancer in hadrians lastnight with 3 green healing pets.

When we killed him eventually one of his pets didnt die with him but just stood there.

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Polkadot said:
Maybe there were two Bonedancers and the second one was hiding?

Nope the extra pet was part of the pack and running in formation.

Polkadot

Fledgling Freddie
civy said:
Nope the extra pet was part of the pack and running in formation.

Weird... how long was the extra pet standing there for? And what happened to it?

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Polkadot said:
Weird... how long was the extra pet standing there for? And what happened to it?

It stood there for maybe 30 secs. I was goona screenshot it, but before I could remember what key i'd mapped it to a inf killed it.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
civy said:
It stood there for maybe 30 secs. I was goona screenshot it, but before I could remember what key i'd mapped it to a inf killed it.

thats a known and a very rare bug. ive seen screenies of BD's having 4 greencon healers. (not a gfx bug they were working and healing etc)

Moberg

Loyal Freddie
Happend to me once that a menta used that RA that takes control over my pet. He got the commander but not the healers, they still healed me. So guess i could have cast a new cammander and new pets..ie 4 healers

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Moberg said:
Happend to me once that a menta used that RA that takes control over my pet. He got the commander but not the healers, they still healed me. So guess i could have cast a new cammander and new pets..ie 4 healers

There was a ment also running around, so maybe as you say it's something to do with StT

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Moberg said:

Hehe, this happen about 1am in hadrians last night? Cos I StT'd a boney and we lost the fight, so something like the above might've happened.

(btw glaciers + quint me and dunn did try to comeback and find u for rematch, but the alb stealth horde camping hmg gave us some trouble ;) )

Anyhow, normally the healer pets just die and the commander turns on the BD (wots supposed to happen). But I have seen some wierd shit b4. Sometimes the healers resist and carry on healing, sometimes they change sides instead of dying and just dont die at all (StT'd once and did 2 or 3 laps of emain while the friendly bone healer just stood at mmg).

Strangest thing I saw was a bone healer stood outside ligen lined up with all with all the bots.

Mael, 50th ment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom