bonedancer question

advantix

Fledgling Freddie
If i put some points in darkness, my bolts will do more dmg, but if i put more points in BA, will my pet hit harder?

Brite

Banned
lol your baseline dark nukes, not bolts :p will have less varience...

say there is like a max damage for the nuke which is say 500 for this example

if you have say 16 darkness you will hit for 500 max, but minumum hit for 250, so you will hit between 250-500....

if you have 26+20 (46) darkness your max will still be 500, but the minumum will be a lot higher say somthing like 480, so you will nuke for 480-500 so your damage will be overall a lot higher

more bone army doesnt increase pet damage just improves dot damage in the say way as darkness above and gives you some fluff too, but remember that 22 in darkness also gives the 22 body debuff

Bahumat

FH is my second home
SkarIronfist said:
Next patch - new secret weapon 2200 range bolts, insta of course ;)

when they hit the enemy they have a chance to proc TWF3

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
when they hit the enemy they have a chance to proc TWF3

Yeah a 99% chance of proccing TWF 3 and a 98% chance of getting another 3 healer pets

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Gotrag said:
Yeah a 99% chance of proccing TWF 3 and a 98% chance of getting another 3 healer pets

and a 100% chance to morph into a warlock with 3 chambers preloaded

Vell

Fledgling Freddie
If you put points into BA your pets will hit for more damage, because of the damage add you get in that line. However, you won't get the str/con buff that you get in dark, so it's a trade off between the two.

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Vell said:
If you put points into BA your pets will hit for more damage, because of the damage add you get in that line. However, you won't get the str/con buff that you get in dark, so it's a trade off between the two.

Not really i personally would prfer the dody debuff rather then some crappy pet buffs

Marc

FH is my second home
Elitestoner said:
haha another bd that has the skills i see :p

SLagging someone off in the newbies section for not knowing something is as retarded as naming a character "smokeweed".

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
SLagging someone off in the newbies section for not knowing something is as retarded as naming a character "smokeweed".

Did you fail to notice his main char's name? oO

Marc

FH is my second home
Gotrag said:
Did you fail to notice his main char's name? oO

and? Its still retarded. Look at me I smoke weed! Gratz!!!

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
and? Its still retarded. Look at me I smoke weed! Gratz!!!

Your on here telling him he is retarded.... brings you down to 'his level' dosn't it.

youngbaba

Fledgling Freddie
yet again a perfectly civil thread turns into an argument over nothing at all. Why can't we all just get along?

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Marc said:

yes, actually

i named my chars years ago when i was 16 or so, so yeah it was 'cool' to do so back then, not like im gonna reroll 3+ mill rps cos my name is childish

Afran

Part of the furniture
Elitestoner said:
yes, actually

i named my chars years ago when i was 16 or so, so yeah it was 'cool' to do so back then, not like im gonna reroll 3+ mill rps cos my name is childish
I'm 15, and I think the name sucks. Guess I'm not cool :<

He said 'Smokeweed' also, fyi that isn't anywhere near 3m rps :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Vell said:

they fixed that this patch, BA gets the str/con buff and bone mystic gets the dex/qui buff.

i have a BA bd so i know ;)

Marc

FH is my second home
My original point still stands. Taking the piss out of someone for asking a question on the "newbies" section IS retarded.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Afran said:
I'm 15, and I think the name sucks. Guess I'm not cool :<

He said 'Smokeweed' also, fyi that isn't anywhere near 3m rps :)

he also referred to my main, which is over 3 mill :p

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Marc said:
My original point still stands. Taking the piss out of someone for asking a question on the "newbies" section IS retarded.

meh, it made me laugh that there are bds like this in rvr, although encyptor and his template of doom was far better :(

yes im bitter about the bd class etc :mad:

Brite

Banned
Vell said:

wrong, next patch darkness line will get the dex/qui buff and the BA line will get the str/con buff, they switched it around

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Brite said:
wrong, next patch darkness line will get the dex/qui buff and the BA line will get the str/con buff, they switched it around

BA already have the str/con

/edit: now im not sure anymore, gotta log in and check.. >.<

been a week since i played it.

yes i have bad memory ;)

/edit 2: yep, BA line already have the str/con.

Gamah

Banned
Brite said:

PD5 as a rr1 free RA

Brite

Banned
Ctuchik said:
BA already have the str/con

/edit: now im not sure anymore, gotta log in and check.. >.<

been a week since i played it.

yes i have bad memory ;)

/edit 2: yep, BA line already have the str/con.

wasnt sure if it had changed already anyway, though it used to be other way around

and QQ more gamah :p

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Marc said:

Taking the piss out of someone and put it in your signature is not much better tho :/

living

Fledgling Freddie
BA is more fun in pve, even as a secoundary spec - but Darkness has alot more påoetential in PVP (body debuff and ahrder nukes, yet i just love buffs and dots:))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom