Bokkerijders presents: ML3 BG Steps at saturday 5 June 12:00 CET -Read details inside

Fiver

Fledgling Freddie
I need group steps with my runemaster,so if any group got room,pm me plz :)

Ketinna

Fledgling Freddie
sooo youre doing all the bg steps?, take a close look, no group steps in ml3, and no solo steps?, and the 3.7 has been done with 3.5 fg on vos?, same with 3.4 which says minimum 2 groups?

im very confused here. you said that you will be doing 3.7 which is nice and if you planning on doing everyone you say in the first post of this thread, then that is whole ml3, is this correct or have i missed something?

grinna

Fledgling Freddie
Ketinna said:
sooo youre doing all the bg steps?, take a close look, no group steps in ml3, and no solo steps?, and the 3.7 has been done with 3.5 fg on vos?, same with 3.4 which says minimum 2 groups?

im very confused here. you said that you will be doing 3.7 which is nice and if you planning on doing everyone you say in the first post of this thread, then that is whole ml3, is this correct or have i missed something?

I asked kinda the same question, and i think the conclusion is. Yes we do all steps.. but "the grp steps" are the same as the "pre quests", which means that when you say you are doing all bg steps, it really means they are doing all steps, but not the pres... right?

Ketinna

Fledgling Freddie
yes because there is i think 2 steps according to VoS which needs 1 fg, and rest in zerg, but those steps are both in the first thread, and there is no group steps all is BG, therefore i expect to finish ml3 today without having these pre reqs done

grinna

Fledgling Freddie
afaik the pre steps are:
farm egg/sword
kill triton shaman
kill moughart

those CAN all be done with 1fg

they are called presteps, becuz you have to do them prior to the actual raid, if you havent done the pre steps, then you wont get the credit for some of the steps, 3.2 and 3.5 (so far as i've understood though).. and ofc the ml3.10

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for a nice and speedy raid (fastest ive been on so far) Bokke and Fenrisa :D

Was a good strategy to let people do the pre-quest stuff before raid imo, lot less hassle on raid. People have to plan alil more if they wanna come but thats a small price to pay for completing ml3 in about 3 hours.

Mundokar

One of Freddy's beloved
Nice raid Fenrisa ML3 in 3 hours that must be a record :)

fruitcake

Fledgling Freddie
It was a great raid very quick by the standards of other ML3 raids i have been on and nicely organised.
Thks again m8

ant

Fledgling Freddie
was good raid went fast and had a friendly old game style that is much needed .many gratz and looking forward to ml4:)

next time though if u only claim remains then roll for another item imo u deserve it:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom