Bokkerijders presents: ML3 BG Steps at saturday 5 June 12:00 CET -Read details inside

Fenrisa

Fledgling Freddie
Hiya fellow Midgardians, I'm Fenrisa a new midgard player on Excalibur since 2 months. I've been joining raids, and runned a few times ML1 / ML2. And now want to try out a new raid with different leaders. I've seen great leaders on Excalibur as well, but I've seen also leaders who didn't had the best support. And if you think someone is not doing his job well enough for leading, than you should lead one yourself, so here we go :)

Its plain simple, we do ML3 BG steps, and ML3 BG steps ONLY. This doesn't include farming Eggs/Swords on the raid day, and doesn't support farming a Triton Shaman.

MOUGHART:
Yes I will do this mob, however I will do this mob on 11:00am CET, so if you haven't done this step you need to join at 11:00.

BG Steps in following order:
(3.6) Glowing Barracuda
(3.8) Sting Rays
(3.1) Moirai
(3.5) Antioos
(3.3) Casta
(3.9) Sinovia
(3.2) Kepa
(3.4) Laodamedia
(3.10) Medusa

If recommend if you join a raid, to read about how steps work before joining, a great site with information about ML's is www.visionofsages.com/toa/

Visit it, read it and print it. A raid leader isn't a god, a raid leader makes mistakes, a raid leader listens to others and a raid leader is a human-being. If you think we doing something wrong, or going the wrong way, I rather see someone telling me than having all kinds of talking arround your back. A raid can never succeed if it isn't for the people who come along. A BG raid with 3 people will never succeed, even if you know everything about the game and you know how to succesfull pull. A raid succes depends on how many people who join.

JOINING THE RAID:
So you are convinced, and want to join. Welcome :)

- Make sure pre-steps are done. From the day I post this to the day it actually is, there are 10 days. If you haven't got 1 day available in those 10 days for pre-steps I can't help you. But I hardly believe that will be the case.

- Don't go afk too long. Sure you can go afk now and than in the raid for a drink, toilet break or a quick 'wife pleasuring' :) but please don't go afk 3 hours. Its so annoying to see people being afk behind and than complain 20 minutes later they didn't get credit. Just make sure you are at the keyboard when we move out the water or start an encounter / enter the water.

AT THE RAID:
When we are doing the raid, I'm doing a few things to make sure all goes well.

- a friend of mine is running the BG, I make an afk message with who owns the BG and you have to talk to him for entering a BG. The BG is public until 12:00, after that we make it private. If you LD or drop out the BG for some reason you have to ask the BG-leader to get a re-invite.

- I am running a CHAT-group with every group-leader. This will mean I do a /bg groups at 12:00 and see who are group leaders and invite them in my chat group. If you are a group leader and you don't want to be mainly involved re-set your group in an order so that one person in your group wants to be. I don't discuss with people that they rather want to be the group leader but they aren't. It's not like I ask you to lead bla or find someone, its just for a few quick questions after and before BG steps.

- Before every step I will do a check-up. I will check if everyone is in the bg, by a simple /bg groups commando you can see who is in the BG and everyone between ( ) is not in the BG, I will ask the BG leader to invite those persons. If they not joining, they will get no credit. It's not my fault if they were afk by than or it was someone's bot and he didn't see the pop-up. We will not start an encounter until I say so. We will make sure to get enough distant from an enounter with lag pulls and such. But I can't always garantuee it. If suddenly the pull is done and I haven't said 'Go' (or something), it can happen people miss steps. I am doing all my best to prevent that from happening.

LOOT RULES:
As leader I will claim the remains Medusa might drop for my guild. Rest will be lotto with a 'human' BG people, player + bot are set as 1 try.
Keys will be seperate with items. After 3.10 we do a quick lotto for the keys. The person(s) who win it still have a chance of joining lotto for other items. The items will be lotto'd after the raid Aerus Haven, 20 minutes after the raid has finished. This will give people who forgot to bind in Aerus time to get in Aerus. (just bind in aerus and all goes quicker)
In Aerus, we do 1 roll. Highest roll is getting the chance of picking first, and 2nd highest roll get second choice.. and so on.
I will tell all the names after roll in which order. Again, I'm a human being, if you see I made a mistake tell me, and I will correct it.

COMPLAINTS:
So you joined my raid, and you have complaints about my decisions, leading abilities. PM me here with what I did wrong and what I could have done better. I'm learning to lead and feedback is something I admire. If you have personal issues or think you could have done better. Start your own raid and invite me to join to learn and I will try to make it and see how you do it.

Thanks for taking the time to read, and if everyone who comes on this raid has done the same thing as you and read this. It will be a (with any hope) a succesfull raid.

Oh yea:
In the week before the raid actually starts I will be doing group steps (hunt eggs / swords and Triton shaman) with intressting group members. I will start a BG from Tuesday 1 June at 20:00 CET, this will be at Wednesday, Thursday and Friday the same idea. I am a lonely shaman at those times, and I'm not able to solo / dual purple mobs easy, so if on those times there is no intrest or not enough intrest I am going to spend my time elsewhere too. Its only an offer for the ones who like to try it out.

Seeyou in game or on the BG raid.
Fenrisa

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
I'd love to join but i work to 15.00 cet this Saturday:<

Erinnizz

Fledgling Freddie
Very nice initiative!

Ill try to get pre reqs with my warrior and hope that nothing shows up irl

lillagullan

Fledgling Freddie
anyone wanna make grp for pre questing before raid ? kill triton etc, and farm eggs/swords

H4rrM

Fledgling Freddie
Woooho nice! :clap:
I'll join with my shammy!
I need all prereq so im in fer that too. I have a "project-week" now so i dont even have schooltimes i need to follow, so i'll b logged in from 10:00 am - 10:00 pm :D I'll b reachable on any of my "Gubni" chars ;)

Maghica

One of Freddy's beloved
:clap: Way to go, Fenrisa :clap:

Roxane would _love_ to join your raid

She has all prereqs already: necky, sword and cobra-egg

Bloodclot

Banned
will join with my brothers shaman okkie.
still need prequests with him.
will try to get a group going to get the prequests done.

ant

Fledgling Freddie
hope to join with my savage,need the prequests will try to get em asap:)

ps blood maybe we grp friday night and do em?

Fenrisa

Fledgling Freddie
Again PM me for help with steps :)

(can someone make it sticky too)
Thanks

melyssa-pry

Fledgling Freddie
Would like to join, with Helgra lvl 50 berserker, can bring BB along to, lvl 44 shaman. will try to attend one of the group's to do the group steps on wednesday/friday evening

Stoneface

Fledgling Freddie
Very nice! Just one thing, If you are planning on zerging the ml3.4 mob, move this step abit earlier, people tend to leave big and time consuming raids, and this mob surely needs more then 35 people if you want it to be killed the "albion way". If u have 1 hunter 2 warriors and do it by the book, it should also work if they are skilled. anyway, will be glad to join your raid.

:clap:

regards,
Stoneface

H4rrM

Fledgling Freddie
Btw is the 3.7 a prereq too? dont c it on the list, but it is a bg encounter isnt it?

Fenrisa

Fledgling Freddie
You are right, we do ml3.7 before entering the dungeon... I took the steps from visionofsages and never realised it wasn't on it (however I cannot edit my post)

For 3.4, it tends to be how many people are intressted, I do think there is much intrest, cos ML3 is a terrible raid to plan (with the time consuming)

As for now I keep on the plan, but if it looks like we shortened on people I can always 'plan' differently.

Fen

ruudoniac

Fledgling Freddie
Hope u make a fast and sucesfull raid -
Peiraths - mend/aug healer lvl 50 and
Uredia - shamman lvl 45 will koin u - kope they ll do pre-req in time ;)

grinna

Fledgling Freddie
Count me in with Grinna

Im in too with 50 healer mend/aug :D
already done the pre steps.. im a little confused.. the only step that is only "maybe" done is the 3.4? As far as i know all steps in ml3 is bg steps, no?

niena

Fledgling Freddie
Hello,

I'll be there with healer50, i need 3.7 3.4 and 3.10 only but will be glad to do all steps :)

Store is No Sore

ruudoniac

Fledgling Freddie
i am signing up for 1 more friend -
Courage lvl50 zerker at ur service :clap:

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Sure hope im home before 12.00, since im on a guarding duty. (nerf the army :-P)

Is there any requirements, besides any solo stuff or whatever there might be. Was thinking of ML. You need to be ML2 to join? If not, then im in with my warrior :)

Fenrisa

Fledgling Freddie
No you don't need any ML's before to get credit. You have to be level 40+ and you should have talked to the arbiter at the zone to TOA.

just make sure you have done the ML pre-steps before joining the raid. At this time I think there "is" some intrest, and if we are lucky enough we can sail off at noon.

Reason the start is at 12 is, because I want to eat at a reasonable time for a change in the weekends :)

Again, from 8pm (CET) during this week I will be online for battlegroup-steps. However I have can't promise you we will be actually doing the steps, since I am a solo shaman, and I can't do much good in these group steps alone with someone else, we need a few more in the group to be succesfull, and for cobra eggs/ gorgon swords farming you pretty much need a reasonable group.

Also note, that at the BG at 12:00 we will not do Moughart, but at 11:00 there will be a BG who is going to do Moughart, so IF you know you can't make 11:00. Than I suggest you have done Moughart before that.

At 12:00 we meet in Aerus, we set sail towards the ToT dungeon, where we will kill Shroagh (3.7) after that we will be zoning in for the group-steps inside there. If people would listen, and keep track on the zerge we should be able to finish ML3 at 4pm, than we prolly need another 30-45 mins for loot, and after that you have 1 hour to whine at me that everything I did was a bad choice and next time we should do better. After that it should be time for most Middies to grab a bite of food and find yourself a cool relaxing beer.

Fenrisa

Dragev

Fledgling Freddie
Rounding up some people from Legends of Midgard to attend, seems to be a good response for people who wants to join, so see you on Saturday =)

Mundokar

One of Freddy's beloved
Dont forget to do prequests. You need to have done them before saturday. See ya..

H4rrM

Fledgling Freddie
I havent done prereq yet :'(

I said in another thread that i hate take responsability, like arangin something, but now there is a chrisis fer me :(
Tomorroz (well today actually) its last day at school so im going to schools out party and so on, but i have a lill spare time aprox 12:00 - 15:00 GMT. Will *try* to do prereqs then, on that short time, need some ppl tho, be glad fer atleast a shieldtank and a pachealer, have a zerk allready, that should do with alot of luck and hard work, but rly could take some more ppl. Will start a bg around then and pray fer ppl to join. If not, im gonna try again early sat morning, thou i hate gettin up early.

Species

One of Freddy's beloved
i'll join with my shaman, if i have done pre-quests by then

Lethul

FH is my second home
i might come if i find someone to grp steps with first

Fenrisa

Fledgling Freddie
Tonight (Friday) im going to do Moughart step, arround 8 cet.

(sorry for the ones thursday, i had no internet connection when I came home) :(
After we killed moughart, I will do more runs for the other group-steps (shaman, farm eggs / swords) So come join me if you can than.
Else like the first post said, there were 10 days from the announce until the actually 'bg-hunt', if you can't get 3 little steps done in those 10 days, a BG raid is maybe bit high to aim for.

As I am sure, at 11am (CET) there are certainly people who are doing steps, and maybe moughart will be killed than too, as its a 'pre-required step'
However I myself can't help you at that time, as I am bringing my parents to the plane for their (well deserved) holidays.

Usually I am on at 11:30 (CET), and than I will start the BG, still my goal is to leave at 12:00 - noon

As for addinition rules set:
Waiting for LDs will be done, however not on the spot where they LD... we move a bit away from the LD area so they can return to their post. As for ML steps, we wait about 3-4mins before we start an encounter. This will give people who are LD a chance to get in the ML encounter spot. People who go LD at the spot while waiting have to relog asap, and rejoin the BG as fast as we can. I decided to keep the BG on me and public after all, as it will be too much work with LDs coming back, and miss the encounter cos (myself, or someone else) isn't paying attention or types too slow.

Again, and again.... print a map. The dungeon isn't that hard to follow as you have a map. Use the locs to identify your spot on the map.
When you have aggro, come to the zerge and fight it there. Ress a dead midgard player asap so we can continue. Buff him at a safe spot (out of combat)

Hope all goes well tomorrow *crosses fingers*
Fen

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Will join you at 8 cet tonight for moughart and egg/sword etc with shaman. Will bring warrior also if tanks are needed (altho dualloging with 1 comp is a pain in large grp situations :) ).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom