• Thread starter GrivneKelmorian
  • Start date
D

Dunmer

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: BoF whine..

Originally posted by Shike
toughness2, augcon2, moa5bot? :)

2426 is quite alot of HPs tbh.

With Moa3 bot I got 2426... Most times bit less or bit more than 2400 tho. And yes, Tough2 and Cons2. ;)

S

scarffs

Moa 3 caps +con so moa 5 is quite useless if you have 47 in aug ( talking midgard situation here ).
Anyway 2426 is a nice amount, i know quite some warriors with much less. With me skald i can get to 2060 fully buffed, no aug con but toughness 2.

S

Shike

does anyone know what the cap to haste is moawise?

trying to find out if its worth speccing moa5 for a bot or not in hib.

T

thorondorito

my armsman goes to 22XX (cant remember exactly) with toug1 and cons 1

L

living

sshot051.jpg

My savage can get further ^^ At top of hpk/htk

Ps. Note the mid death trail down at gate :)

edit: we actually killed 3 guards, i think, bit time ago :)

H

Hyuga Hinata

Originally posted by shadowz
If you are so stupid that you attack their mach5sprinting support when they sos maybe you should try another game

Well what should they attack then? The mach5sprinting tanks?

I think it's time you tried a different game, Tetris perhaps?

S

shadowz

Originally posted by Hyuga Hinata
Well what should they attack then? The mach5sprinting tanks?

I think it's time you tried a different game, Tetris perhaps?

How can their tanks kill your support and sprint @ mach6 at the same time ?

H

Hyuga Hinata

Originally posted by shadowz
How can their tanks kill your support and sprint @ mach6 at the same time ?

Well maybe I should've worded my previous post a bit better.

They COULD stop chasing the SoS'ing support and go on the tanks instead,However that would be counter productive since the support would be left open and able to heal as they please.

O

old.Atrox

Originally posted by Hyuga Hinata
Well maybe I should've worded my previous post a bit better.

They COULD stop chasing the SoS'ing support and go on the tanks instead,However that would be counter productive since the support would be left open and able to heal as they please.

So........
it's better to leave the tanks to abuse your support and run after the support for 30sec ? rather then waste the clerics power for 30sec and then run off and kill them ?

S

spacy_ffs

2426 isnt much at all
highlander with toughness1 and aug con1 is about 1720p unbuffed, with red buffs MoArcane3 2400+hp for tank, my zerk has 2400+ with only toughness1 with red buffs, 80 starting con.
with tough2 con2 it is 2500+

L

leorin

since when do buffed tanks die in 2 hits grivne from pk guards?
My healer doesnt really hope tanks dont :x

I

ilum

Originally posted by scarffs
Ah, must have overlooked that button on my savage then.

No worries, im sure you dont have to worry about adding a 2nd button to your hotbar for a few months anyway.

S

Shike

Originally posted by old.Atrox
So........
it's better to leave the tanks to abuse your support and run after the support for 30sec ? rather then waste the clerics power for 30sec and then run off and kill them ?

hehehe

S

scarffs

Originally posted by ilum
No worries, im sure you dont have to worry about adding a 2nd button to your hotbar for a few months anyway.

Lol, if i'm clueless you sure as hell are.
A savage has like 5-6 buffs to use and refresh every 30 seconds, 5-6 styles ( reactive and position-based ), purge, ip.
Try playing one before you comment on things you know zilch about.

S

scarffs

Originally posted by old.Atrox
So........

In those 30 seconds support is dead and tanks dont get a scratch because 1. They arent getting damaged because of bof + abla chant 2. if one gets a point of damage by any chance, the immune-to-damage-and-cc support can heal him.

Basically, you can do what you want, but you have to survive those two ras duration with the majority of your group and cant do jack shit whilst they're active except nuke. And since casters have disappeared from rvr, BoF+SoS forthewin.

O

old.Atrox

In those 30 seconds support is dead and tanks dont get a scratch because 1. They arent getting damaged because of bof + abla chant 2. if one gets a point of damage by any chance, the immune-to-damage-and-cc support can heal him.

Basically, you can do what you want, but you have to survive those two ras duration with the majority of your group and cant do jack shit whilst they're active except nuke. And since casters have disappeared from rvr, BoF+SoS forthewin.

So... Stunning them is useless....
It's way better to run around like a decapitated chicked during those RA's ?

I

ilum

Originally posted by Ottar
>What makes all of it irrelevant however, is that all that defence is on a tank. BoF is group ability and as such applies to support. If our support is dead and some of your support still lives, it becomes quite irrelevant how much defence our tanks happens to have.

Ottar

What makes your entire post irrelevant is that this thread was about how alb tanks tanked compared to savages, and not anything about how support tanks.

I

ilum

Lol, if i'm clueless you sure as hell are.
A savage has like 5-6 buffs to use and refresh every 30 seconds, 5-6 styles ( reactive and position-based ), purge, ip.
Try playing one before you comment on things you know zilch about.

Ay caramba, a full hot bar worth of buttons! You deserve a cookie :D

O

Ottar

> What makes your entire post irrelevant is that this thread was about
> how alb tanks tanked compared to savages

This thread started with:

> Public enemies charged mpkE killing ppl up at the gates with like 3
> guards hitting them..

1st one to bring savages into it was someone named leviathane who expressed his opinion that groups with healers and savges in them are "lamo".

Next post mentioning savages was yours, stating the class somehow has "personal BOF constantly up".

This sounded silly enough, so both Prudil and me pointed out that fg vs fg, he who manages to kill off enemy support - wins. Therefore defence that applies to support (as well as tanks) is better than defence that applies only to tanks. Our mistake here was us not immediately reckognizing the advanced degree of idiocy it requires to write something like you guys did in the first place. Should have known better.

Ottar

I

ilum

Originally posted by Ottar
> What makes your entire post irrelevant is that this thread was about
> how alb tanks tanked compared to savages

This thread started with:

> Public enemies charged mpkE killing ppl up at the gates with like 3
> guards hitting them..

1st one to bring savages into it was someone named leviathane who expressed his opinion that groups with healers and savges in them are "lamo".

Next post mentioning savages was yours, stating the class somehow has "personal BOF constantly up".

This sounded silly enough, so both Prudil and me pointed out that fg vs fg, he who manages to kill off enemy support - wins. Therefore defence that applies to support (as well as tanks) is better than defence that applies only to tanks. Our mistake here was us not immediately reckognizing the advanced degree of idiocy it requires to write something like you guys did in the first place. Should have known better.

Ottar

No I'm afraid you are wrong on this one. GrivneKelmorian (person who started thread) made 2 posts where he made the comparison to savages.

"It is, i wounder if a savage with 7 mend healers could do the same ;p"

"ok, so how could PE tanks not die in 2 hits like everyone else then? you admit that alb tanks are better/can take more dmg then mid/hib tanks/alb tanks got more HP when buffed?...is that what you saying?..."

And hence my comment that savages with their melee resist buffs, capped evade etc etc should be able to atleast perform as well. Atleast if it's one of these UBER savages I hear rumours about who has a FULL hotbar of hotkeys!! :D

S

schinkaar

You can kill tanks vs SoS, it does depend on the cleric but aslong as u got 3x ASD to interrupt them all they have is instas really (BoF), and the tank have IP. Altho if u have a warrior u can slam away 33% of the dmg done to you (not counting paly/mincer). aswell as block alot of it, and with 3 healers on your side surviving SoS shouldnt be much of a problem. We never had any more than 2 deaths during SoS, and that was only against "good" grps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom