BoF whine..

• Thread starter GrivneKelmorian
  • Start date
G

GrivneKelmorian

I knew BoF was powerful, but today...

Was standing at mpkE when i heard: PE INC!...

Public enemies charged mpkE killing ppl up at the gates with like 3 guards hitting them..

I know PE is good players...but seeing that i only thought 1 thing...nerf BoF.

Flame away

G

GrivneKelmorian

Originally posted by Aoln
lol sounds funny :D

It is, i wounder if a savage with 7 mend healers could do the same ;p

F

faderullan

ra's 4 the win!

Death to all buffbots!

G

GrivneKelmorian

Originally posted by faderullan
ra's 4 the win!

Death to all buffbots!

!!!

<pokes Fadeh in the belly> you getting fat ;p

D

Dunmer

Originally posted by GrivneKelmorian
I knew BoF was powerful, but today...

Was standing at mpkE when i heard: PE INC!...

Public enemies charged mpkE killing ppl up at the gates with like 3 guards hitting them..

I know PE is good players...but seeing that i only thought 1 thing...nerf BoF.

Flame away

Haha, we didn't use BoF you silly guy. :sleeping:

K

Kahland

lol we didnt bof :D

our goal was to kill Fonz the cute rr1 savage :D

but no need to use bof for that :D

G

GrivneKelmorian

Re: Re: BoF whine..

Originally posted by Dunmer
Haha, we didn't use BoF you silly guy. :sleeping:

ok, so how could PE tanks not die in 2 hits like everyone else then? you admit that alb tanks are better/can take more dmg then mid/hib tanks/alb tanks got more HP when buffed?...is that what you saying?...

L

leviathane

bof is 1 of albs onyl chance against the lamo savage/healer grps tht seems to have taken to emain these days.

I

ilum

Savage has personal BOF constanty up, not on a 30 min timer.

So yeah why cant they? :(

D

Dunmer

Re: Re: Re: BoF whine..

Originally posted by GrivneKelmorian
ok, so how could PE tanks not die in 2 hits like everyone else then? you admit that alb tanks are better/can take more dmg then mid/hib tanks/alb tanks got more HP when buffed?...is that what you saying?...

Two hits? hehe.. PK guard does 6xx damage and I got 2426 hp fully buffed so i can take about four hits.

S

scarffs

Originally posted by ilum

So yeah why cant they? :(

Ah, must have overlooked that button on my savage then.

O

old.Hardbein

Originally posted by ilum

Mid support have ~26% melee resists at all times... alb support have SoS aaaaaand speed5 when attacked. Savages r easily killed when support is killed, aint it?

O

old.windforce

try killing 4 seeers who have perfect recovery

G

GrivneKelmorian

Originally posted by old.windforce
try killing 4 seeers who have perfect recovery

mid group got 4 healers and 1 shaman then? leaves it to 3 melee, 1 of them is skald...good luck killing good enemys with that...you cant heal/mezz your enemies with det 4+ todeath ;p

V

voltage

I've seen a good hib group come inside the apk and go halfway up the stairs... got a pic somewhere but cant remember where/what PC

O

Ottar

> Savage has personal BOF constanty up, not on a 30 min timer

Only thing a savage has constantly up is evade 4. A savage with last evade buff (spec level 45) and dodger 2 gets close to 50% evades. You can then get 1 or all three melee resists up to 50% And you will parry some even with only 4 in parry. So yes, a savage can get very high defence for a short while - having 5 - 7 selfbuffs up is already prohibitively too costly.

BoF will get you melee damage redyction of about 75-80% which then may get further reduced by abalatives. As actual savage defences depend on number of attackers and weaponskill differences, who the hell knows what they might add up in any given circumstances. Purely from obsservation - alb /assist train kills a savage -much- faster than mid /assist train killes a boffed cleric.

What makes all of it irrelevant however, is that all that defence is on a tank. BoF is group ability and as such applies to support. If our support is dead and some of your support still lives, it becomes quite irrelevant how much defence our tanks happens to have.

Ottar

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by voltage
I've seen a good hib group come inside the apk and go halfway up the stairs... got a pic somewhere but cant remember where/what PC

I made it to the top floor :p

L

Lanfaer

Re: Re: Re: Re: BoF whine..

Two hits? hehe.. PK guard does 6xx damage and I got 2426 hp fully buffed so i can take about four hits.

Grivne is a thane, ~1k hp fully buffed ;)

S

shadowz

Originally posted by old.Hardbein
Mid support have ~26% melee resists at all times... alb support have SoS aaaaaand speed5 when attacked. Savages r easily killed when support is killed, aint it?

If you are so stupid that you attack their mach5sprinting support when they sos maybe you should try another game

S

Shike

Re: Re: Re: Re: BoF whine..

toughness2, augcon2, moa5bot? :)

2426 is quite alot of HPs tbh.

H

hangianix

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: BoF whine..

Originally posted by Shike
toughness2, augcon2, moa5bot? :)

2426 is quite alot of HPs tbh.
Had 2100 as a cleric.

S

Shike

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: BoF whine..

Originally posted by hangianix
Had 2100 as a cleric.

selfbuffed??

When I buff myself I land on 1896 somewhere as a druid with toughness 1 and aug con 1 or something with 35nurt. Give bot imo :p

H

hangianix

Nope, selfbuffed had 1833 (with 15 enh). Asked a friend to buff me up, cause was curious. 2100 was my cap prolly (had 2093 with MotA3 bot).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom