Body modification!

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Calm down guys heh.

I posted my photos as I'm interested in other peoples mods.. and I wanted to show mine. If I was a poser, I wouldn't post pictures of me with my spots and bad skin for all to see, would I?

As for emo.. If we want to talk about emo, make another thread..

EDIT - Removed some photo's.. I'll wait for the angry internet kids to take some Kalms. :)

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Fahdlan said:
just two question....

what the shit do you have in your ear?
and how the hell did it get there?

cause, if you get to torture people like that, I want to start pierce people.

I'll call my shop, Dragonfang...

and I use thrust weapons for piercing

They're flesh tunnels/plugs mate.

Basically you use a taper to stretch the hole in your ear to a size you like, for me it's 24mm, but people go to all different sizes.. I'm not a huge fan of them on most people, but I liked the look of them in my ears, so I've taken them to a size that will let my ear go back to normal in a few years haha.

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
lol if i knew anyone with those ear stretch plug thingies i would keep tryna poke my finger thro teh hole in their ear.:D im such a child

Outlander

Part of the furniture
lilmissnaughty said:
lol if i knew anyone with those ear stretch plug thingies i would keep tryna poke my finger thro teh hole in their ear.:D im such a child
I would just keep trying till i yanked the lobe off lol. Im so nice :D

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
lilmissnaughty said:

My girlfriend does that haha! :)

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Elisabeth said:
Tierce_ said:
Well.. I'm not really sure that it's brave. I mean, what's brave about putting a face to an annonymous name? I'm happy with myself, and I'm totally comfortable with my looks..

Saying that, I guess nowadays, your look MUST determine your personality :).
Glad you're happy with yourself then...
And yea you look emo and are emo coz posting like hey i look like this is for emo kids... whatever you say your preference of music is you're still emo.

If not well talk to me on msn then... know someone who has you there so he can point me to that....

But pathetic attention seeker
Elisabeth said:
ghoulert said:
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and call you a prejudice asshat.
Posting your picture obviously means you're emo. He started a topic about body modifications, he didnt ask what you think is emo, and for your information, thats not emo.

Take note children, never post your picture on a forum, you might be labelled emo. :m00:

About the topic: I'm clean as a whistle, have no body mods what so ever. Frankly, I dont have the guts. :(
Seems you left you're brain at Frankensteins' office... but ah well bad for you then... or not
Since when I can't post my personal opinon anymore on a forum? Just make it private then... but it is still public here so I don't have to follow all you brainless gay's....

Well, when I talked to you in game, you sounded like a nice girl, but damn I must've been mistaken.. You're taking after your boyfriend more and more.

Sure you are entitled to your opinion, but you're not entitled to bashing everyone that doesn't share your opinion.
Now shoo and go gloat in your self-proclaimed superiority...

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
xGenocidex said:
You do realise... she was drunk when she posted all this don't you?...
kinda off topic of the thread but its quite fascinating how much it varies how folks react to too much alcohol. ya know like some folks find everything funny, or get randy or aggressive or just say mean things they later regret.
has anyone done a poll or thread on what type of drunk are u?:D

Keriwin

Fledgling Freddie
got 2 in my lip, one in earlobe stretched more now than it is in the pic and scaffold/industrial across the top of my right ear (2 piercings with a bar through them)... used to have my nose done and the other side of my lip but took them out 5 months ago

call me emo if ya want, dont care coz i know im not... just look it :p

753247428_l.jpg

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
emo kids, drunk girls spouting verbal abuse, fighting talk, can this thread get any better? :p

"on" topic, whats wrong with someone making a thread about piercings and such? sure its strange, but to slag him off that much?

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Fahdlan said:
poor persons... I go for those when am figthing...

xD

j/k

I take all my piercings out when I get into fights, although it's harder for the tunnels. My friend recently got his left lobe ripped through, when some random grabbed it and pulled haha. No luck.

And VF, it came down to 2 or 3 people calling me Emo, and one drunk girl calling me an attention seeker.. nothing that'd make me cut my wrists.

:)

Will

/bin/su
Ok, in the actual spirit of the thread, I'll dig out a pic of my tattoo.

169669699_466a177fec_m.jpg

I've got a piercing too, but I'd have to ban myself if I posted a pic of it.

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
Will said:
Ok, in the actual spirit of the thread, I'll dig out a pic of my tattoo.

169669699_466a177fec_m.jpg

I've got a piercing too, but I'd have to ban myself if I posted a pic of it.
that tats quite cool will:D tho if i was a geezer i prolly would had it done just down the shoulder or across the back. leaves the arm free for summit else. heh i woulda ended up like popeye teh sailor tbh. wouldnt mind summit tribal or celtic in the small of me back just above the butt(popular place) nothin heavy or too coloured/big tho as i dont think it suits tiny birds.

Will

/bin/su
It actually goes further down my arm, but I couldn't be arsed trying to get it in the picture. Also, I have terrible tanlines. ;)

I was planning on getting more, but I can't afford any at the moment. Roll on redundancy payout. :D

ghoulert

Fledgling Freddie
xGenocidex said:
You do realise... she was drunk when she posted all this don't you? and before you ask how i know because i was sitting behind her at the time... rl gf ^_^ it was actually mean't to say Brainless Guy's.... but nevermind.. people make mistakes and yes she was correct in saying she is entitled to her opion as is every single person on this forum... i don't have a problem with tierce.. infact i have him on msn :p he's a good friend... however if by some random chance my gf doesn't like people that look Emo... then fine thats her choice :l nothing me, you or the rest of the world can do about it... so move along... its not like you can stand there and say you've not done anything wrong when you were under the influence of alcohol before...

I dont have anything against you, nor your girlfriend, but I still think that posting shit like that even if you are drunk, is stupid. To make yourself look like a bigger idiot, you dont even apologize?

I've done lots of things when I've been drunk, but if they are serious enough, I have the decency to apologize. Is it really that hard to say 'Sorry, I was drunk when I wrote that, even though it is my opinion, I never meant to slag you off like that.'

I'm off, toodles.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Tierce_ said:
I take all my piercings out when I get into fights, although it's harder for the tunnels. My friend recently got his left lobe ripped through, when some random grabbed it and pulled haha. No luck.

And VF, it came down to 2 or 3 people calling me Emo, and one drunk girl calling me an attention seeker.. nothing that'd make me cut my wrists.

:)

Hmm, so it kicks off in the kebab shop after a night on the lash and you polietly ask the person(s) attempting to bash you to wait a couple minutes whilst you remove your piercings? :p

I actually removed my eyebrow piercing and let it heal up awhile ago, I work as a security guard during the day and a bouncer at night so it was pretty annoying having to take it out everytime I went to work. Kinda miss it :(

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Cozak said:
Hmm, so it kicks off in the kebab shop after a night on the lash and you polietly ask the person(s) attempting to bash you to wait a couple minutes whilst you remove your piercings? :p

I actually removed my eyebrow piercing and let it heal up awhile ago, I work as a security guard during the day and a bouncer at night so it was pretty annoying having to take it out everytime I went to work. Kinda miss it :(

That's not how things happen here. I rarely ever get touched when I'm myself. If there's a fight, it'll be a groups of us, and it takes a few seconds to pop my piercings out.

If that clears it up :).

tierk

Part of the furniture
Ok the tatoos i can undesratnd but oMg WTF with the ear shite and the piercings?? Thats some wierd shit sorry. Issues in RL ?? I mean wtf?? It aint normal and no i dont have a thing about tatoos but this stuff is just way out there. I am happy u can do this to yerself but ......wtf

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
2005_5630.JPG
Look how emo this old man is!, does he have his hair like Keriwin and Tierce? NO!

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
tierk said:
Ok the tatoos i can undesratnd but oMg WTF with the ear shite and the piercings?? Thats some wierd shit sorry. Issues in RL ?? I mean wtf?? It aint normal and no i dont have a thing about tatoos but this stuff is just way out there. I am happy u can do this to yerself but ......wtf
Heh.... because you don't quite understand it someone got issues??

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
Tierce_ said:
Hmm!

I wear my fringe a little long, and I'm emo?

My band play death metal/hardcore in the vein of Eternal Lord and Black Dahlia Murder.

My favourite bands are Skaycamefalling, Decapitated, Poison The Well and By My Hands.

Now.. as for emo bands, I have no idea how to clasify them, maybe bands like Alexisonfire, Her Words Kill and Atreyu? I'm not too sure, and I'm not really into them either, but I don't see there being a problem with "emo" kids. Plenty of them turn up to our shows, and they dance and have fun just like the hardcore kids and all of the metal heads. I personally get labeled "hardcore" and "boy from a hardcore band", but never emo. I think people from Glasgow must be less narrow minded.

Believe me, I never though I'd be saying that haha.

But thanks for the interest!

cool stuff, my favo type of music aswell, i esp like skycamefalling. kinda played their first cd totally grey.

my brother (also ex-daoc player) played in metalcore band aswell. shame the broke up this year, their band name was called Aversion. http://www.myspace.com/chaoticcore are 3 songs of them :p

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
E M O

could be ur brother that guy! tbh i find the whole tattoo/piercing thing kinda sad... and repulsive :)

for example: Barf

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Glacier said:
2005_5630.JPG
Look how emo this old man is!, does he have his hair like Keriwin and Tierce? NO!

fs dude NMS tag! not the sort of crap I want to see :(

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
This is my 1st Tatoo

Tatoo1.jpg

My 2nd tatoo

Tatoo2.jpg

and my 3rd which isent complete yet, just booked time to get it filled and shadows etc.

Tatoo3(1).jpg

Tatoo3(2).jpg

I quite like tatoos but im not really that confertable with piercings, dunno why really, I guess its just the fact that things are sticking out of my body that scares me.

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:
E M O

could be ur brother that guy! tbh i find the whole tattoo/piercing thing kinda sad... and repulsive :)

for example: Barf

Well out of that EMO-gram you posted, I have plugs.. that's it.

:).

ANd Tierk, issues? I think a person who can't look or try to understand someone elses lifestyle without blaming it ona psycological disorder is the one with the true issues. :)

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Jarahl said:
This is my 1st Tatoo

Tatoo1.jpg

My 2nd tatoo

Tatoo2.jpg

and my 3rd which isent complete yet, just booked time to get it filled and shadows etc.

Tatoo3(1).jpg

Tatoo3(2).jpg

I quite like tatoos but im not really that confertable with piercings, dunno why really, I guess its just the fact that things are sticking out of my body that scares me.

I like your 2nd one a lot mate, is it a symbol for something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom