Body modification!

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
I was wondering, I surely can't be the only person with piercings and tattoo's in this community, so I thought I'd post a wee thread and see if many people have mods themselves, or have a view on the subject..

Anyway, here's a couple of pictures of my piercings/stretchings;

Picture005.jpg

lawl3.jpg

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Lawnmower said:
<cough> emo :p

Gosh!

Download some Godspeed! You black emperor and Os Mutantes, and then call me emo! :p

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
not meanin to be harsh here...altho i do have a general dislike for emo's....you do look very much emo....mainly due to the hair

EDIT: also i recall u sayin u are goin on tour in july....so ur in a band?? what sorta stuff u play?? an if ya use msn an have any on comp pm me....im interested..unless its fuckin emo!! :p

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm!

I wear my fringe a little long, and I'm emo?

My band play death metal/hardcore in the vein of Eternal Lord and Black Dahlia Murder.

My favourite bands are Skaycamefalling, Decapitated, Poison The Well and By My Hands.

Now.. as for emo bands, I have no idea how to clasify them, maybe bands like Alexisonfire, Her Words Kill and Atreyu? I'm not too sure, and I'm not really into them either, but I don't see there being a problem with "emo" kids. Plenty of them turn up to our shows, and they dance and have fun just like the hardcore kids and all of the metal heads. I personally get labeled "hardcore" and "boy from a hardcore band", but never emo. I think people from Glasgow must be less narrow minded.

Believe me, I never though I'd be saying that haha.

But thanks for the interest!

RejuvFluff

Banned
emo is such a annoying fotmword "ommigosh uza zo emo! zooomg emolol!" :(
I think you are brave ;D personaly I think that thang in your ear looks freaky:p
But I guess it's all about personal taste, and it's your body and not mine, so gogo you ;D

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
RejuvFluff said:
emo is such a annoying fotmword "ommigosh uza zo emo! zooomg emolol!" :(
I think you are brave ;D personaly I think that thang in your ear looks freaky:p
But I guess it's all about personal taste, and it's your body and not mine, so gogo you ;D

Well.. I'm not really sure that it's brave. I mean, what's brave about putting a face to an annonymous name? I'm happy with myself, and I'm totally comfortable with my looks..

Saying that, I guess nowadays, your look MUST determine your personality :).

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
GUYS no emo would ever indure unneed pian its agaist there gredo

emo = males that are TOO in touch with there feelings and thinking flaying your arms about in a mosh pit smacking little kids is fun.

well i say wait for them to crowd surf at a gig and watch them hit the floor

i realy dont think the 1st poster looks emo, and to answer ur q m8 i have 3 tatoos and a nipple piercing

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
only got pierced ears (one in each ear lobe) an a pierced bellybutton.
wanted a tongue piercing when i was in me teens but i didnt go for cos i heard it can damage ur teeth(metal chips the enamel or sumth).
nowt wrong with piercing/tatoos but u gotta choose careful so they suit ya.for example eyebrow piercing suits some but not all an imo too much blue dye tats on a woman make ya look like popeye teh sailorman.:p
oh an not too many all at once:
too many tatoos
http://www.bbc.co.uk/threecounties/read_this/2003/11/tattoed_woman.shtml

too many piercings
http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/content_pages/record.asp?recordid=48500

Moggit

One of Freddy's beloved
Well i personaly have 4 tattoos 3 that are personalised to me that i and my best mate (the guy who did them aswell) designed. I also use to have 2 piercings that over the years i have had to remove due to work.

I like your stretching at one point i was going to get just one of the small strechings done till my mate explained that its somethign you have for life if you go over 8mm as then it dont heal right and it looks like you have a cats bum on your ear.

Do you have any other piercings my mate ( the tattoo guy ) has over 20 he has 2 jacobs ladders and hes had his price albert streched to 5 mill

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
just two question....

what the shit do you have in your ear?
and how the hell did it get there?

cause, if you get to torture people like that, I want to start pierce people.

I'll call my shop, Dragonfang...

and I use thrust weapons for piercing

Elisabeth

Loyal Freddie
Tierce_ said:
Well.. I'm not really sure that it's brave. I mean, what's brave about putting a face to an annonymous name? I'm happy with myself, and I'm totally comfortable with my looks..

Saying that, I guess nowadays, your look MUST determine your personality :).

Glad you're happy with yourself then...
And yea you look emo and are emo coz posting like hey i look like this is for emo kids... whatever you say your preference of music is you're still emo.

If not well talk to me on msn then... know someone who has you there so he can point me to that....

But pathetic attention seeker

ghoulert

Fledgling Freddie
Elisabeth said:
Glad you're happy with yourself then...
And yea you look emo and are emo coz posting like hey i look like this is for emo kids... whatever you say your preference of music is you're still emo.

If not well talk to me on msn then... know someone who has you there so he can point me to that....

But pathetic attention seeker

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and call you a prejudice asshat.
Posting your picture obviously means you're emo. He started a topic about body modifications, he didnt ask what you think is emo, and for your information, thats not emo.

Take note children, never post your picture on a forum, you might be labelled emo. :m00:

About the topic: I'm clean as a whistle, have no body mods what so ever. Frankly, I dont have the guts. :(

Elisabeth

Loyal Freddie
ghoulert said:
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and call you a prejudice asshat.
Posting your picture obviously means you're emo. He started a topic about body modifications, he didnt ask what you think is emo, and for your information, thats not emo.

Take note children, never post your picture on a forum, you might be labelled emo. :m00:

About the topic: I'm clean as a whistle, have no body mods what so ever. Frankly, I dont have the guts. :(

Seems you left you're brain at Frankensteins' office... but ah well bad for you then... or not
Since when I can't post my personal opinon anymore on a forum? Just make it private then... but it is still public here so I don't have to follow all you brainless gay's....

ghoulert

Fledgling Freddie
Elisabeth said:
Seems you left you're brain at Frankensteins' office... but ah well bad for you then... or not
Since when I can't post my personal opinon anymore on a forum? Just make it private then... but it is still public here so I don't have to follow all you brainless gay's....

Brainless gays ? Wow, you got me there. It would be ok if this was a thread asking you about your personal opinion about emos, but it wasnt, you just started bashing the original poster cause he looked emo.

Promise me one thing, never, EVER, reproduce.

X

xGenocidex

ghoulert said:
Brainless gays ? Wow, you got me there. It would be ok if this was a thread asking you about your personal opinion about emos, but it wasnt, you just started bashing the original poster cause he looked emo.

Promise me one thing, never, EVER, reproduce.

You do realise... she was drunk when she posted all this don't you? and before you ask how i know because i was sitting behind her at the time... rl gf ^_^ it was actually mean't to say Brainless Guy's.... but nevermind.. people make mistakes and yes she was correct in saying she is entitled to her opion as is every single person on this forum... i don't have a problem with tierce.. infact i have him on msn :p he's a good friend... however if by some random chance my gf doesn't like people that look Emo... then fine thats her choice :l nothing me, you or the rest of the world can do about it... so move along... its not like you can stand there and say you've not done anything wrong when you were under the influence of alcohol before...

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
xGenocidex said:
You do realise... she was drunk when she posted all this don't you? and before you ask how i know because i was sitting behind her at the time... rl gf ^_^ it was actually mean't to say Brainless Guy's.... but nevermind.. people make mistakes and yes she was correct in saying she is entitled to her opion as is every single person on this forum... i don't have a problem with tierce.. infact i have him on msn :p he's a good friend... however if by some random chance my gf doesn't like people that look Emo... then fine thats her choice :l nothing me, you or the rest of the world can do about it... so move along... its not like you can stand there and say you've not done anything wrong when you were under the influence of alcohol before...
well she was acting like an idiot! she could have the decency to come back and say sorry

X

xGenocidex

Megarevs said:
well she was acting like an idiot! she could have the decency to come back and say sorry

Shh, Go back to your little cave on the mountain :p

madman

Fledgling Freddie
xGenocidex said:

Yes she is intitled to her own opion however that does not make it right to insult other people because of her own opion. If you are going to say that then your are also saying that things like racism are right because its there opion so they can treat people how they like because of it? He posted asking a simple question to learn more about the people he has more than likely been playing a game with for some years and that makes him a pathetic attention seeker? tbh i think the people posting harsh comments are more the attention seekers.

in answer to you question i do not have any piercings or tattoos :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom