Body modification!

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
erm, if you ever decide the hole in your ear looks stupid are you forever stuck with a gaping hole in it? :p

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Hansmoleman said:
erm, if you ever decide the hole in your ear looks stupid are you forever stuck with a gaping hole in it? :p
same with tattoo's... what's the difference?

(and yeah, I got a tattoo aswell for about 8 years now, and I haven't had any regrets ever :))

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Hansmoleman said:

Yeah, read one of my earlier replies..

I'm at a size that will let me ear eventually return to normal :).

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Tierce_ said:
I like your 2nd one a lot mate, is it a symbol for something?

2nd one if the latin signature for Gemini if im not mistaking, with a personal touch. My starsign :)

4th one im planning on will be like an indian pearl band something around my left arm, assigned with 2 feathers.

Suicidel

Fledgling Freddie
shame on u...

Got sleeve tattoo (3/4 arm + chest) and i wear studded belt.
What will that make me?

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Elisabeth said:
Seems you left you're brain at Frankensteins' office... but ah well bad for you then... or not
Since when I can't post my personal opinon anymore on a forum? Just make it private then... but it is still public here so I don't have to follow all you brainless gay's....
That was hardly an opinion, but rather just an attack ;x
I suppose I should find you a **** over your posts in this thread, as you don't seem to mind judging someone over a thread, never mind being subtle about it.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
xGenocidex said:
You do realise... she was drunk when she posted all this don't you? and before you ask how i know because i was sitting behind her at the time... rl gf ^_^ it was actually mean't to say Brainless Guy's.... but nevermind.. people make mistakes and yes she was correct in saying she is entitled to her opion as is every single person on this forum... i don't have a problem with tierce.. infact i have him on msn he's a good friend... however if by some random chance my gf doesn't like people that look Emo... then fine thats her choice :l nothing me, you or the rest of the world can do about it... so move along... its not like you can stand there and say you've not done anything wrong when you were under the influence of alcohol before...
So the fact that your girl cant handle her drinks should actually save her from being judged in the way that she judged someone else, or make it 'ok'?
I guess it's alright to go out killing people then, as long as you're too pissed to remember.
fettoken said:
eBay rly :p
Tierce_ said:
I take all my piercings out when I get into fights, although it's harder for the tunnels. My friend recently got his left lobe ripped through, when some random grabbed it and pulled haha. No luck.
Auch :x
Will said:
Ok, in the actual spirit of the thread, I'll dig out a pic of my tattoo.

169669699_466a177fec_m.jpg

I've got a piercing too, but I'd have to ban myself if I posted a pic of it.
That's pretty cool, I always liked dragons, and the style is nice.
lilmissnaughty said:
that tats quite cool will:D tho if i was a geezer i prolly would had it done just down the shoulder or across the back. leaves the arm free for summit else. heh i woulda ended up like popeye teh sailor tbh. wouldnt mind summit tribal or celtic in the small of me back just above the butt(popular place) nothin heavy or too coloured/big tho as i dont think it suits tiny birds.
I'd skip the lower back if I were you, as like 99% of the tattoo'ed girls seem to have one there. Maybe a shoulder? :d Or a toe, if you want to be original!

Anyway, I'm not really one for piercings myself, tho I like pierced bellybuttons on the ladies, when properly done (as some just stick some ugly shit in there). I prefer tattoos, and I might get one at some point in my life, tho I'd probably die, as I'm a soft twat, really :x

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Tierce_ said:
Well out of that EMO-gram you posted, I have plugs.. that's it.

jet-black moptop? i bet u got a studded belt too and some baseball trainers... along with the mailorder t-shirt for whichever band is fotm atm ;)

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Fair play Tierce .. not a big fan of ear piercings myself as I find they dont suit me but I am a big fan of people being adventurous and getting what they want done and not caring about what others think. Rep point for you .

JoshYouAre

Fledgling Freddie
xGenocidex said:
You do realise... she was drunk when she posted all this don't you? and before you ask how i know because i was sitting behind her at the time... rl gf ^_^ it was actually mean't to say Brainless Guy's.... but nevermind.. people make mistakes and yes she was correct in saying she is entitled to her opion as is every single person on this forum... i don't have a problem with tierce.. infact i have him on msn :p he's a good friend... however if by some random chance my gf doesn't like people that look Emo... then fine thats her choice :l nothing me, you or the rest of the world can do about it... so move along... its not like you can stand there and say you've not done anything wrong when you were under the influence of alcohol before...
My personal opinion is that your girlfriend is a nonce.

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
Don't really care much for emo types, it's all part of growing up in your own way, not others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom