Body Cabalist

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Tilda said:
Well, if you want, i could roll a cabby and we could duo during daytimes somtimes? :p (Excal RvR group in evening :p)

Also, its easier to answer specific questions, rather than just, "tell me what you know oh great one!" :D

where u get that tiger avater or smelleh one! :D

B

Ballad

Tilda said:
Well, if you want, i could roll a cabby and we could duo during daytimes somtimes? (Excal RvR group in evening )

Also, its easier to answer specific questions, rather than just, "tell me what you know oh great one!"
So you're finally giving Camlann a try eh? :p

Some general advice:

- don't give any RP's to /levelgankers. /level to 5, turn your /safety off, suicide on a purp, /release city, find your trainer and /level to 20.

- move around. Never stick to one area. Griefing in major PvP hubs (cost, SI portal) won't net you any RP's, only lost constitution. Roam areas like low level dungeons, borderkeeps and Darkness Falls instead.

- don't get frustrated, it's just a game. Leeching and bugusing can (and will) get on your nerves but whining and trashtalking won't help it. :eek:

- have fun. Enuff said.

Good luck. :)

Tilda

Well i failed on the first too :p
Its fun killing purple con sorcs while they get stunned :D

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Renwind said:
if u as a sm use the 2:nd or whatever pet(the one that looks to wear cloth armor) it stuns the target every 4 hits, dunno if it intercepts as much as the higher pets tho so sm>caba, mezz 4tw

Just love it when people talks about what they know shit of. Stun takes PRESEDENCE of any other proc type, so it doesn't matter if you use the lvl 1 pet or the lvl 32 pet, they stun an equal amount of times. Oh, and since you obviously know this 4:1 attack:stun ratio for certain, I'd like to see some empiric data proving it as well... Or is it just another case "I saw it happen while xping for 5 minutes, so it must be true!!111"?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Tilda said:
Well, if you want, i could roll a cabby and we could duo during daytimes somtimes? :p (Excal RvR group in evening :p)

Also, its easier to answer specific questions, rather than just, "tell me what you know oh great one!" :D

stuff like good leveling spots etc

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Tilda said:
Well i failed on the first too :p
Its fun killing purple con sorcs while they get stunned :D

did you m,ake another cabalist but on pvp? im lvl 26 and my char name is in my sig so if you see me and wanna grp then pm me :D

Tilda

I'm Tildina!
Will be in game from about 1 ish, be there!

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
I'm Tildina!
Will be in game from about 1 ish, be there!

Poor bahumat at work :(

So we got another caby for the anialation squad aye? My caby is spirit spec so I just tend to debuff for him, his that lil bit harsher :p

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
gimmie shout when you get to 30 odd, lonely sorc fed up of dying to greens :(

Bahumat

FH is my second home
tildina cool what lvl r u? im 26 atm.

i would love to give you some free stuff but according to freddy house im a scrounging bastard

i will be on friday evening, saturday all day so pm DeuceBigalo MaleGigalo or my main Bahumat and we can grp :D

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Ormor said:
SM's can't debuff their own damage though? :p

No, but nor can cabbies...

Cabbies have 1 of 2 choices... Body spec whihc give spec LT.

Of spirit spec, which gives them a body debuff whihc they use for their base line LT.

It's wen u get a spirit caby and a load of body cabbies that things start to get silly.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i hitting blues with your debuff and me crit hitting is kinda fun

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
Tsabo said:
No, but nor can cabbies...

Cabbies have 1 of 2 choices... Body spec whihc give spec LT.

Of spirit spec, which gives them a body debuff whihc they use for their base line LT.

It's wen u get a spirit caby and a load of body cabbies that things start to get silly.

.. You disagreed with me, then proceeded to agree with me? Cabbies can debuff body, their LT is body.. Hows that not debuffing your own damage?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
cause he is spirit with teh gimp lifetap. i am uber body so its works wonders as a combo.

he means that yiou dont get a debuff and spec dmg in teh same line.

is their baseline lifetap body too? i not even looked at the baseline spec one ftw

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Ormor said:
.. You disagreed with me, then proceeded to agree with me? Cabbies can debuff body, their LT is body.. Hows that not debuffing your own damage?

They can and can't...

Bcos they get the choice of a spec LT or a base LT

If they go body they wont get the debuff but get a harsh spec LT.

If the got spirit they get a debuff and only a base LT which isn't as good as the spec LT in body.

Just saying its not like they can debuff for their own Spec hardcore damage.

B

Ballad

SM's can debuff their own PBAE damage...

Too bad it's in their darkness spec. :p

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Ballad said:
SM's can debuff their own PBAE damage...

Too bad it's in their darkness spec. :p

So they cant really can they...

Not unless they want to settle with a 15% debuff and a yellow pbae, which tbh is a waste.

Is what I was tryin to explain about cabbies, their big damage and debuff are in different specs.

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Nedo said:
spirit cabby + body sorc > youre 2 cabbys tbh :p

not really, sorc cant summon a chain stunnin pet nor has a spec line LT

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Ballad said:
Sorcs can mez...

aren't you the brainiac.

im a lvl 45 and lvl 50 sorc on 2 servers, i think i figured that one out, how about readin wot was said moron, they said you're 2 cabbies then with a sorc and a caby, wen a sorc is not a caby due to ppl choose cabbies for the chain stun pet.

B

Ballad

Tsabo said:
aren't you the brainiac.

im a lvl 45 and lvl 50 sorc on 2 servers, i think i figured that one out, how about readin wot was said moron, they said you're 2 cabbies then with a sorc and a caby, wen a sorc is not a caby due to ppl choose cabbies for the chain stun pet.
Cabalist + Sorc would beat a Cabalist + Cabalist duo. Moron.

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Ballad said:
Cabalist + Sorc would beat a Cabalist + Cabalist duo. Moron.

I KNOW! OMG, READ! I didn't say they wouldn't I was pointing out... omg, I'm not even gonna bother..

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Tsabo said:
how about readin wot was said moron, they said you're 2 cabbies then with a sorc and a caby,

how about YOU read what was said. Scroll up and you will "maybe" see my > sign....

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Nedo said:
how about YOU read what was said. Scroll up and you will "maybe" see my > sign....

Fair enough, better puncuation needed imo ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom