TV Boardwalk Empire Season 3

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Also, Richard is going to kill every last one of those soldiers in that brothel. All of them. And he'll either be killed doing it, or become the scariest bastard in the story, able to command whatever price he wishes.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Also, Richard is going to kill every last one of those soldiers in that brothel. All of them. And he'll either be killed doing it, or become the scariest bastard in the story, able to command whatever price he wishes.
It wouldn't be the first time he's messed people up. He was in Knuckys officer earlier in the season if memory serves.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
What did I say about Richard? A tragic hero. Fucking awesome ending, and such plot twists, so much revenge and pain.

What a show.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Just finished work, got some nachos and about to leave and watch it. So excited.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Hopefully thats the end of Margaret. Glad to see Nucky and Eli back together. Luciano will be a big player next season, whats happened with him towards the end of series 3 has been very simailir to what happened to him in real life, and i'd expect his story to tie in again with Nucky in series 4. Same for Capone. Sad to see the end of Gyp, even though it was obviously coming. Great character.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Absolutely freaking brilliant.
I totally hope that's the end of Margaret, never to return, ever.

ileks

Part of the furniture
Fucking hell I love this show.

Gyp was an incredible character and I reckon the actor that played him will go on to bigger and better things. Shame he was killed off but he had to go.

Margaret will probably be back unfortunately. Couldn't agree more with Aoami - Carmella Soprano was one of the few characters in this type of show that you didn't hate.

I just wish the final episode was a 2 hour job. I don't want to criticize the final episode because I could never come up with a better script but I would have loved to find out more about Arnold's fate amongs other things.[\spoiler]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom