Bluesky/Azzarri Passed Away

Tir

Fledgling Freddie
I was just wandering around facebook for all the people I've not caught up with in a while and find this awful news, far, far too late. :(

He was truely one of the greats and well worth the horrific drive from 'dauwn saouth' to 'mining country' on a friday night for weekends of bear hugs, laughing, pizza, vodka and just really good company. Wish I'd have gone visiting again sooner, but it didn't matter with Jay how long it had been since we last spoke, it was always like we'd only chatted the night before.

Shocked and sorry that I didn't know.

More sorry that such a great guy was taken far, far too early.

I'd say RIP, but I'd like to think of him laughing.

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
Either that or he'd chase someone too far out of range and get nooked down ahh good memorys nate :p

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
So sory to hear this. I can remember his name. Cant really recall how well i knew him in the game though. Still it kind of numbed me when i found out :(
My thoughts go out to all the people that know him.
Lifes to short for some....
R.I.P Blue..
/Eb/Sol.

NavaloreShadowvar

Loyal Freddie
I don't know what to say, just quite speechless myself, just decided to check the forums see how everyone is, and then see this message, didn't realise it's been that long :(

My condolenses to his family, may he R.I.P

Urgat

Part of the furniture
Was just on here to see if there was any worthy news. Wow. Not really anything else I can say. Bad news. Was a pleasure to run along side him. One of us old guard for sure. Rip blue. X

Porkchop

Fledgling Freddie
:( R.I.P. Bluey...a memorably affable character. Strangely memorable beard too.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
I remember he lead loads of Mid raids, also spoke with him a few times on his alb alts :(

Only check this board every few months when daoc fever hits me :( My thoughts go out to his family.

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Have only just seen this... it really sucks :(

Knew Blue for a long time in game, his dragon raids were epic, not to mention the sash raids, DF princes runs etc etc. Really was a top bloke and fun to spend time with in-game and in Vent. It was guys like him that made DAoC what it was. Really sorry for his family.

Won't forget you Bluesky... thanks for the memories.

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
Awful news, knew him from the start o mid-pryd, had our differences in-game, but he was a really top guy.

RIP

Zlugugg Benvis

One of Freddy's beloved
Bahhh first time in years on FH and was gonna check up on old game friends and this is the first thing I stumble on ... =(

Salute and RIP Blue, you are and will be forever missed.

Nomans

Can't get enough of FH
Devastated, top bloke, great guild leader, awesome dragon raid leader, a little late I know, but deepest condolences to his family. Will be sadly missed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom