Bluesky/Azzarri Passed Away

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Bluesky :( Never played with him, only played against him, but he seemed like an absolute top bloke.

Sad news indeed, RIP Blue :( And my condolences to his family and friends!

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
Very sad news.
My condolences to his friends and family.

/j

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Bloody hell, remember being guilded with him during my short stay on Mid, such a decent bloke. Rip dude.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
OMG... this is indeed very sad news :( condolences to his family :( new him from way back :( am actually shocked of this news :( very sad indeed

Cozak

Part of the furniture
very sad news, RIP Bluesky.. condolences to all family and friends

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Only knew him from FH and having played against him. He seemed like a sound bloke though. Does seem that the good ones always leave too soon :(.

Condolences to those he left behind.

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Even thought i didn't knew him well ,there are no words to express my sadness.
Rest in peace friend:(

Bikkus

Fledgling Freddie
It has shocked me to hear of Jason's sudden passing. You were a big man with a big heart and you are going to missed by many. I'm proud to have known such a kind, warm and brilliant person. My thoughts are with him and with those he left behind.

Mike (Ridgeback)

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
This really made me sad, bluesky was a top guy and funny to fool around with in daoc and warhammer. RIP blue you will always be in my heart :(

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
Rip Blue. My condolence to friends and family! Never knew him much in daoc. But meet him in fights! and here on FH!

Hope u find peace and happines somewere else!

Lardrs

Fledgling Freddie
Very sad news indeed, Blue was a generous player and always good fun to play alongside.

Everz

FH is my second home
Wow.. speechless.

R.I.P, a good player to fight against and always seemed decent on here, will be missed.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Very sad news. He was a great guy, always helpful. He will be missed.

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Thats an absolute shock, can't believe what I'm reading, he was what in his 30's? Didn't know him as close as the Conclave guys but had played with him a fair bit in the past.
Was always fair and kind to people, utterly shocked

RIP Blue.

Trunks

Loyal Freddie
Very sorry of this found out from my brother. Remember doing weekly ml raids run by him every one was fun same doing RVR allways good lol on vent when people did not listen. RIP friend:(

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Very sad news :(

My condolences and thougts go out to his friends and family

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
I actually only intended to post once the "FH Fallen" thread came up. But since so many here seem to have had contact with and respected the guy, i will leave my thoughts here aswell.

I have known Blue for years. Although i never had the pleasure of meeting him face to face, i have spend a significant amount of time playing various MMOs with him on ventrilo. From the Sons of Nidhug days early in DAoC, Talons Reach, Conclave and his bastard Shadowblade killing my Paladin while he was laughing at me on vent, to me and him clearing out a scenario worth of destro on Warhammer, and back to DAoC where i spend the majority of my time pressing my "Assist Blue" button in our set group.

After i was told on vent tuesday, i went back through all of the pictures and videos. And it really hit just how much shit we have actually done together.
Despite him being a master complainer. He was just about the most selfless guy i have ever come across. He was always ready to help out with whatever was needed. I remember him yelling at me, calling me a "sneaky fucker" when i actually ninja payed him for one of the many things he did for me. He was a driving force in our little group of people. Putting in time and effort i doubt many others would have.

At a time like this, one must strive not to be cheesy and all that. But you know what, i know he loved when i ranted and made a fool of myself.
I sometimes felt like the Murdock to his Hannibal in the most retarded A-team ever. He was the man with the plan, i just followed along on the offchance of getting to do something silly.

I am proud to have called him a friend. And i will miss him. :(
May you rest in peace Jay. Gaming will not be the same without you buddy.
MeAndBlueICrop.jpg

devaline

Fledgling Freddie
R.I.P. Blue :( we all will remember u as one of the best persons that makes these games worth to play

Himse

FH is my second home
:|

He was such a nice guy, i'm pretty shocked about this! :(

RIP matey. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom