Bloody

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pixie.Pebr

Originally posted by zero-
<snip>if ppl dont do something about it there'll be assfuckaz everywhere :> </snip>

Do something about it?
As in beat up gay people?

Assfuckaz?
I don't know what you base your relationships on, but 99% of the people I know don't base them on sex, but on love.
Having sex is a pleasant sideffect of a relationship.
If you think a gay relationship is solely based on fucking each other, you need a reality check.

<snip>ps. this is an opinion, not a flame</snip>

True, it is not a flame.
I would call it a derogatory statement from a boy gifted with a prejudice-induced pea-brain.
Or how would you interpret "assfuckaz" and "do something about it"?
As a neutral/positive description and an appeal to treat gay men and women with respect?

Fine, don't like homosexuals. It is your choice.
But spare us your pathetic comments, we've heard them all before and it is getting tiresome having to defend ourselves and "educate" numbnuts like you.

P

Pixie.Pebr

the spreading out due to acceptation is a (!!) fact ;p - my opinion was that that fact sucked ;p

Fact coming from?

It could also be that since it is more accepted, homosexuals feel more secure to openly show that they are and in fact the gay population has not increased at all.
Now, that is mere speculation on my part.
But then again, so is your statement, even though you claim differently.

P

Pixie.Pebr

Originally posted by Omniscieous
The population of the world is way too high at the moment, causing homelessness, high unemployment and the spread of disease and famine.

More homosexuals will mean less children which in turn will help us all out. Whether you like them or not :rolleyes:

Also a few more natural disasters and incurable diseases would help ;) *cue SARS*

Windup :sleeping:
Come back when you have something remotely intelligent to add.

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Pixie.Pebr
Windup :sleeping:
Come back when you have something remotely intelligent to add.

You don't think that's an intelligent comment?

Maybe you need the reality check pixie.. Unemployment scaling way too high to retreive, homelessness the same. Reason? Population levels, not lack of jobs or housing, but the sheer fact that there are too many people for the amount of work needed to keep the world working the way we want, and there's not enough inhabitable land for everyone to live in.

Solution? Population decrease. How? I can't say as anything said would be inhumane.. believe me, it may not be a disaster at the moment but as little as 2 or 3 generations down the line there will be more children being born and people living longer than ever before. I don't think it's any coincidence that nature finds it own ways of trying to keep us under control with new viruses/diseases and natural disasters.

(and you all think finding a parking space NOW is bad?) :p

Think about it for a while and then come back and tell me I'm wrong, or not even remotely intelligent.

btw what has this got to do with homosexuals? well as I said in my (not even remotely intelligent) comment - a fact of nature is a female/female or male/male relationship cannot provide children. In a side-effect of them following their own hearts and doing what they want instead of bowing to peer pressure, they are in fact helping us curb my foreseeable population problem.

I bid you adieu.

H

hrorvaig

Originally posted by Pixie.Pebr
Do something about it?
As in beat up gay people?

Assfuckaz?
I don't know what you base your relationships on, but 99% of the people I know don't base them on sex, but on love.
Having sex is a pleasant sideffect of a relationship.
If you think a gay relationship is solely based on fucking each other, you need a reality check.

True, it is not a flame.
I would call it a derogatory statement from a boy gifted with a prejudice-induced pea-brain.
Or how would you interpret "assfuckaz" and "do something about it"?
As a neutral/positive description and an appeal to treat gay men and women with respect?

Thanks Pixie- i was just sitting here way to early in the morning thinking of what to write, but as im just to tired to come up with a better reply ill just hijack yours ;)

B

bloody

Originally posted by trigali
Many of you will feel I should not make this post on a public. I feel I should because
1) I don't have personal email/contacts for Bloody
and
2) he has tried to publicly discredit and tarnish someone (whom I respect, but it's almost beside the point) and there is no reason why this should not be known.

2) you are doing exactly the same thing here, so you are no better than me, i acknowledge that it was wrong what i did, but i needet to get some form of revenge on that person. everyone who doesn't know what has transpired between me and the said person. that means everyone but me and him doesn't have a clue as to why i should do this, but like i broke his trust he had just broken mine, so flat out revenge, although it shoulnd't have been done.

1) this is just silly, the person in question had blocked all access from me. but YOU do have my email, i'm on your damn MSN contact list, so that point is pretty weak i'd say.

now all in all, i apologize for what i did, not that i think an apology will help anything, and i don't hope to regain any friendship with the said person, as before i did what i did, he stepped so low that i lost all respect for him, i know that isn't a reason to try to bring him down so i apologize for that, that doesn't mean i forgive him for what he's done, no way, far from.

S

[SC]Tzikas[Mid]

Bloody, why are you calling Dozigden gay, when you're the faggot in here? Tbh, the way in which you have handled this situation, is probably the worst I've seen since I started playing online games about 10 years ago. You've prove, to me, and to lots and lots of others, that you are a immature child with no control of your emotions or actions, and after seing this true self of yours, I am glad to see you out of SC with no hope of getting back in. Now begone.

T

Teh Krypt

Oh shut the fuck up people.
Your not going to get anywhere in life if you cry because someone called you gay.

Do you see the insults at me? Yes you do because its not hard to miss :D

Get over it.

Maybe I should post things about najwa wanting me to die irl!...

:rolleyes:

G

gododi

seriously bloody
i must admit that you tackled this situation totally wrong. imo it was a very childish behavior..
i thought you were a very nice guy, but i just lost all respect for you.

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by Teh Krypt
Oh shut the fuck up people.
Your not going to get anywhere in life if you cry because someone called you gay.

Do you see the insults at me? Yes you do because its not hard to miss :D

Get over it.

Maybe I should post things about najwa wanting me to die irl!...

:rolleyes:

STFU and DIE

kthxbye :p

-
besides I think najwa likes you, that´s why he keeps hitting on you (like you ran around in the 4th grade and pulled the girls hair :p)

B

bloody

i admit that i tackled the situation wrong.
everyone makes faults once in a while. and if that makes you loose all respect for me. then all i can say is T_T

also all you see at the sideline is me saying something about dozi. You don't know the situation, maybe he had it comming, eh?

B

bloody

i admit that i tackled the situation wrong.
everyone makes faults once in a while. and if that makes you loose all respect for me. then all i can say is T_T

also all you see at the sideline is me saying something about dozi. You don't know the situation, maybe he had it comming, eh?

and couldn't you care less about our issues?

have you ever had a friend which you suddenly realised that all you thought about the person was wrong and then you are not friends anymore? most likely yes, wow does that mean that i have to loose all respect for you? I don't think so.

A

AzuratMinimus

For thoose who have been flaming, how exactly does this make you any better the bloody? Since you´re basicly doing the samething.

H

hrorvaig

Originally posted by AzuratMinimus
For thoose who have been flaming, how exactly does this make you any better the bloody? Since you´re basicly doing the samething.

Well, if Bloody had just said that the person was a idiot or something else then i would have agreed with you- but i think one of the points of this (atleast its my point..) is to make clear that using peoples sexual preferences as an insult is not ok... be it in RL or in a game..

S

[SC]Tzikas[Mid]

This involves, for me, a lot more than just the line on irc where Bloody called Dozigden gay. And yes Bloody, there have been times when people I thought I knew turned out to be very, very far from what I first thought of them as. You as an example ...

J

Jenkz

once something gets socially accepted (right to get married, adopt children!! etc) it spreads out - i dont want my kids to grow up thinking that being homosexual is normal - and becoming gays themselves due to the acceptation - look at it from that point of view kthx bye.

I seriously doubt anyone would "become" gay because they thought it was "ok" to do so. 90% of all gay men say they did not "become" gay, they just were.

I've grown up in an extremely straight environment, with a very conservative familiy, without knowing a single homosexual person IRL.

Not telling you how to parent if you are a parent, but, from my experience and imo: Encouraging your kids to be straight will achieve nothing if they are not straight, apart from make yourself look narrow minded and most likely make your kids not want anything to do with you as soon as they get the chance to get the hell out.

Cornell hehehe @ the population issue, that has been one of my "genetic" theories for many a year :p

Krypt this isnt really about someone like Najwa calling someone gay as a joke, read the intial post :p

fully aware this thread is not about being homosexual but woot, a gay thread to convert more straight people!!!!111 cant resist :eek:

A

AzuratMinimus

So there for you need a flamethread? Couldn´t you have made like a discussion thread with keeping names out instead, if you really wanted to say that sexual comments isn´t ok. Since there´s more then just one person that uses em when they get pissed.

Secondly it´s not like we have seen the whole story behind this outburst. And unless you know that i don´t think you should pass judgements to quick.

G

Glyph_mid

Ive talked alot to both parties in this case.
And I can say that comment wasnt called for...at all, it was pathetic and lame, and Bloody knows this and we're talked over it alot.

I have never ever revealed any secrets ive been keeping, even though i was furiously angry or the person and me got on some unfriendly terms.
This was just a break of trust, and shows you where you got certain persons.

As Tzikas said, you too Bloody turned out to be something I never saw coming :( But I still got respect for you, as I think I know you still. I even met you reallife, where you were someone else for sure

O

old.Normengast

As far as I can make up from what I read in this thread, someone has been using information that was entrusted to him in a private way to insult that same friend in public on IRC.

Internet is a public place and there nothing wrong with being gay or whatever, yada yada. This is not what this is about.

When you use that kind of information to insult someone, you don't deserve any respect.

B

boobi playmobil

errr

reveal a secret (that you apparently think is very important not gets out to the general public) to someone you learned in an online game?

might have been asking for it imo

not that it was a very nice thing to do...

Z

zero-

haha owned :> - how i get ppl to take the effort to reply :>

as for the terms i used, yes sometimes it sounds insulting - live with it ;) - bout the respect ? respect gays ? lol good one, mebbe in another life or sumthing if there is such thing ;)

care less, live longer :D

Z

zero-

& Jenkz - i didnt mean that they will become gay, but the chance of them becoming gay will increase, anyways im off take care y'all ;p

J

Jenkz

as for the terms i used, yes sometimes it sounds insulting - live with it ;) - bout the respect ? respect gays ? lol good one, mebbe in another life or sumthing if there is such thing ;)

its not insulting zero

if anything you insult yourself and make yourself look idiotic/narrow minded.

if you want to live life like that thats your choice, just feel sorry for you for doing so

people do not "become" gay. they are gay, or they are not gay. environmental issues sure play a part, but what you said about parenting your children to frown upon homosexuals is laughable. what if god forbid one of your children (if you have, or plan to have) is gay, how do you think they would feel about your attitude? it's not like theres a choice.

P

Pixie.Pebr

You don't think that's an intelligent comment?

No.

Maybe you need the reality check pixie.. Unemployment scaling way too high to retreive, homelessness the same. Reason? Population levels, not lack of jobs or housing, but the sheer fact that there are too many people for the amount of work needed to keep the world working the way we want, and there's not enough inhabitable land for everyone to live in.

The world is overpopulated, well that is debatable.
This planet and the human society combined are able to feed/house/employ more people than we currently are.
The problem is not the number of people (yet, though I admit that at some point in the future it will be).
The problem is a political and economical one, as always, where there is no profit in equality.

Solution? Population decrease. How? I can't say as anything said would be inhumane.. believe me, it may not be a disaster at the moment but as little as 2 or 3 generations down the line there will be more children being born and people living longer than ever before. I don't think it's any coincidence that nature finds it own ways of trying to keep us under control with new viruses/diseases and natural disasters.

You comparing homosexuality to tornadoes, volcanoes, ebola and other of natures ways of keeping us in place is what I referred to as the wind up.
In your original post you did not take the time to elaborate your thoughts as much as you have done in this one, merely blurted out some halfarsed opinion.
More homosexuals will mean less children which in turn will help us all out. Whether you like them or not :rolleyes:
And you are surprised you get a negative reply with that kind of statement?

Think about it for a while and then come back and tell me I'm wrong, or not even remotely intelligent.

Your original post was not even remotely intelligent.
And you were wrong.

btw what has this got to do with homosexuals? well as I said in my (not even remotely intelligent) comment - a fact of nature is a female/female or male/male relationship cannot provide children. In a side-effect of them following their own hearts and doing what they want instead of bowing to peer pressure, they are in fact helping us curb my foreseeable population problem.

I bid you adieu.

Now that is how you should phrase yourself if you want to avoid a flame.
Apparently you are able, but choose not to in your first post.
Hence: windup.

Z

zero-

well jen tbh i dont care, if someone of the ppl i know turs out to be gay - wether it be family, a friend or something else - i wont ever want to know him/her again ;>

soz but thats how i am ;/

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Pitty that some people still have those views in this time.
Judging people by their sexuality is just as bad as being a racist.
Gay people are still humans, they have human feelings.
That's that people should look at instead of going "Oh dear god, he/she kissed another man/woman and also have sex with him/her"
Someone remind me how long the human race have been around, and still we see prejudice and narrowminded people.

Being gay is not a disease, not in any aspect.

You should respect your fellow human beings and accept them for who they are, heck if just 10% of the human population would do that, the world would already be a better place.

G

Glyph_mid

What is the difference?
You really like this friend you got, your best pals and do everything together.
One day he tells you he is gay, as you are his intrusted friend...and you would abandon him?, whats the difference?, he is still the same and still your friend?, what is you never got to know this, would you still go away from him, as you never know who is gay or not.

Well zero-, you prove to be very narrow minded, and im surprised anyone living in our society can have those views.

Z

zero-

as i said - care less live longer, i dont care if anyone is gay, just dont want to have anything to do with them :>

call it narrowminded - whatever, i just dislike them - when i see gays it doesnt really brighten up my day - that sole reason is enough for me to dislike them ;D - fe. u dont think a yellow shirt looks nice, therefore ud never wear it :p

theyre 'born gay' as u put it, well im born to frown upon them :p

G

Glyph_mid

If you dont know they are gay, how can they disgust you?

C

Cadire

As you grow up, you learn to take people for who they are, not what they are. The whole gay thing is a complete non-issue.

My son and 2 daughters are probably older than a good many on here, and if one of them were to tell me they were gay how would I react? Would I love them less? Would I throw them out, disown them? Nope, I would love and care for them exactly as I have done since they were born.

But if they turned out to be narrow-minded, homophobic twots, I'd be really worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom