Bloody

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bloody

imo there's nothing wrong with beeing gay, although i find it discusting when some random guy grabs my ass while i'm out drinking.

generally i have this rule, gay is ok as long as you respect that i'm hetero.

M

~Mobius~

Whats wrong with him saying the guy is gay?

Would you care if someone said "Eww!!! You kissed a girl on the lips!!!" Being gay isnt a disease, its just how you want to be.

Would you kick someone from guild for calling you straight?

G

Glyph_mid

Your sexual prefenrences is up to you, and only YOU to decide if you want to share.
And someone completely breaking that trust and just blabbing it out loud...
I wouldn't be able to be in guild with someone, who cant keep a secret.

And if you havent published that your gay, and one of your close friends starts yapping about it, i would be straight pissed as well

O

old.Trine Aquavit

Plus, regardless of the fact that the majority might be perfectly OK with your sexuality there will always be that minority of people who will treat you differently and, generally, in a negative way because of it.

as i said - care less live longer, i dont care if anyone is gay, just dont want to have anything to do with them :>

call it narrowminded - whatever, i just dislike them - when i see gays it doesnt really brighten up my day - that sole reason is enough for me to dislike them

This kind of bigotry is enough, I think, for some people to want to keep their private life private, don't you think?

P

planky

Originally posted by zero-
well jen tbh i dont care, if someone of the ppl i know turs out to be gay - wether it be family, a friend or something else - i wont ever want to know him/her again ;>

soz but thats how i am ;/

So if your best friend or son/daguther turns gay... you would just turn your back and walk away?

Z

zero-

yes, mebbe its radical dunno, if ppl accept it & consider it normal so be it - but i wont :> dont have anything more to say on this topic ;)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by zero-
yes, mebbe its radical dunno, if ppl accept it & consider it normal so be it - but i wont :> dont have anything more to say on this topic ;)

How old are you? 12? One of Krypt's classmates?

or mebbe ur just a moron? kthxbye?

S

svendoc

Bloody you have only gone as far as too prove your a fucking idiot, I live in Brighton UK it is the Gay capital of UK and I have gone out drinking alot more than you, you young fool and have never ever had my arse pinched (by a guy). No you may say this is because I am ugly bastard, fare point you know me not fuckwit.

A gross generalism of gay men if you think they are all after your arse you dim witted child.

You left the guild for your own reasons fare enough but why did you have to bitch and scream kicking up on the way out, defending your position of leaving and abusing the rest of us who stayed.

Grow up!

<edited for typo>

B

bloody

svendoc you might read the posts through all i did was discuss some points with Delini. she said some things and i argued against them, a fair argument nothing wrong there exept dozi is delini's real life friend and banned me.

if you actually have to look up the screaming part Delini is the one that started the flamming, not me.

Svendoc as i've met you i'd say you are prolly a guy that have an easy time getting girls (although i'm not gay, you can tell wether ppl are ugly twats or look good).

fyi i've had my ass pinced thrice, what have i done about it? walked away from it over to some girls. but it feels discusting.

about the reasons i left, i was looking for some more 1337 RvR if you may, and ppl Like Delini frowned upon me thinking SC was not good enough for that. Now how much better is Delini frowning upon the 1337? not at all.

As for SC it's prolly one of the best Social guilds in the game, but hey i wanted to try something new.

grow up.. well ye shouldn't have acted like i did in irc done is done, nothing can be done about it we all make Erreours. Dozi shouldn't have been a total ass or denyed me to defend my standpoint.

O

old.Ayam Ganbatte

*Ayam dons a checkered suit and whirly bow tie*

Dozigden, I'm in your camp.

*drums roll to a cymbal clash*

Thank you, thank you.

O

old.Dillinja

Ayam what server you play now mate?

And what ever did happen to that PvP guild that I was supposedly joining ;)

C

Cadire

and as we veer off topic, a good time to click the button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom