Help Bloody iTunes

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
My daughter has an iPod, and was given 3 £15 cards for Christmas. We redeemed the first one a few weeks ago with no problem, but today the next one refused to work. I have put the code in repeatedly, with caps lock on and off etc. but it tells me evry time that the code isn't recognised as valid. I tried the last card left, and had exactly the same problem.

So we seem to be £30 down at the moment, what are our options? Is it possible they are fake cards? Strange as the 1st one worked fine, and I assume they were all bought together (they were a present from one person, so it's possible they weren't I guess), or is there some other trick to get them working?

This is why I hate Apple :(

Thanks for any help at all,

RB

soze

I am a FH squatter
My daughter has an iPod, and was given 3 £15 cards for Christmas. We redeemed the first one a few weeks ago with no problem, but today the next one refused to work. I have put the code in repeatedly, with caps lock on and off etc. but it tells me evry time that the code isn't recognised as valid. I tried the last card left, and had exactly the same problem.

So we seem to be £30 down at the moment, what are our options? Is it possible they are fake cards? Strange as the 1st one worked fine, and I assume they were all bought together (they were a present from one person, so it's possible they weren't I guess), or is there some other trick to get them working?

This is why I hate Apple :(

Thanks for any help at all,

RB
It is probably nothing to do with Apple, the shop the cards were purchased from have not activated the cards. If you know where they are from you can try calling them. But apple will not do anything in my experience as they could very easily be stolen. So Apples stand point is it is up to the shop. I had similar with Tesco i took them back and got new cards. which worked fine.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
iTunes vouchers?! - they're a gift that you can send on to another person as a gift!

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
Thanks Soze, I'll try and find out where they came from, and hope it's not too late, they must have been bought well before Christmas. Some numpty on the till must have just activated the first one and not the other 2!

RB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom