bloody hell. part 2

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Wanna hear something disturbing?

I was once with a couple of friends on a mountain walk day 2 or 3 summers ago, cant remember. After some walking we got quite lost and ended up out of the mountain track and advancing throu thick bushes, about half man height. Well, after a while we found again the path and the day passed without more complications.
But now comes the "itchy" part (literally). When we were at home at the bedroom, i noticed a terrible itch on my right leg, and to my surprise i got stuck there a fucking tick! Well, i grabbed a lighter and removed the fuck out of it from my leg.
My m8s were all laughing at me, when one of 'em started to scratch continually his balls. Hahaha he actualy stopped laughing, ran to the bathroom and a min l8r came to the room with a pale face: he got two of those weird insects stuck at his balls. LoL!!
I think i never ever in my life laughed taht long. It was fucking hilarious to see his face when i handed him the lighter. How he got rid of the ticks its probably his best kept secret cuz he refused to burn his balls with a lighter :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Lighter is a bad idea though.

They bury their heads inside your skin, when you burn 'em up or rip 'em out, they leave the head in.

Smearing butter on them helps, they just, run out of air and crawl out.

Anyhoo, ticks can(1 out of 10 ticks have this) 'cause some serious illness(1 out of 100 out of those 1 out of 10 :D), read about it somewhere. Nasty.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
About weevils, they are rather innocent, just a bit jumpy when you get near them. A lil spray keeps 'em right off though.

i just cba to get all bothered about it these days, i just keep my food sealed or if its not i just have a look and a bit of a dust off before i eat it lol, the way i see it is theyre my weevils so theyre alright!

(if i was at someone elses house and it was in the same state i'd possibly not be so relaxed abotu it lol...i'll eat pasta outta my own bath water but not anyone elses tbh.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom