Bloodborne

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
You 100% need high vit for PvP purposes @miri you lose 30% HP as an invader :( seems the unofficial PvP meta is level 110 (for now at least)

Last edited:

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
The Chalice dungeons are so damn fun and also so damn hard compared to the main game playthrough.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Had a shot off this at a mates last night. I expected to be able to just roll in and ruin the Cleric Beast on my first try. Managed to get it to about 30% HP but wasted all his HP pots etc :p

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
loved the game, but for me there wasn't any replay value, so traded in for £38 which is what I paid for it l0l and got dark souls 2

not expecting it to be as good, but hopefully ill enjoy it more than chalice dungeons

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
DS2 Scholar of the first sin is actually meant to be quite good, i was on the fence about buying it but i just don't know if i can justify paying £40 for something i've finished before, even if the replay value/pvp is good.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I'll be get it once it drops in price a bit, not paying full price for a game I already have. Plus I just walloped out £44 for MKX :p

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I shall take your word for it! keep me posted :p
Granted I'm not a huge lover of fighting games, I've always had a soft spot for MK (even though I've not really bought a game in a few generations :p). This game is really fun though, anything you want to know about it?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Granted I'm not a huge lover of fighting games, I've always had a soft spot for MK (even though I've not really bought a game in a few generations :p). This game is really fun though, anything you want to know about it?
I seen it on twitch. Just seems like another button mashing fest with added gfx

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I was watching it earlier, it looked really slow to me compared to older fighting games.
Same old format. Learn the combos. Gory gfx sums it up for me. Beatum ups have been like this since the original mk and sf

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I don't think you'll ever not have a fighting game that doesn't just have some twats button mashing in, unfortunately I don't think a fighting game will ever exist to counter that.

I think it probably is a bit slower than other fighting sims, but it's a good speed. Certainly makes it easier for people who haven't been playing them for the last 20 years. Managed a 10+ win streak online yesterday so I can't be that bad.

Let's be honest though, what could they do to innovate in fighting games? They've attempted the 3D nonsense which fell flat on its face. I can't think of anything more.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Its not really a fighting sim. Now is it. Cant see people jumping in the air and flying at an opponent irl.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Its not really a fighting sim. Now is it. Cant see people jumping in the air and flying at an opponent irl.
Don't be pedantic man, I just felt I'd used the term 'fighting game' too much and had to change it up :p

I'll be quiet anyway, let the thread get back to Bloodborne (which I don't have :eek:)

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Too many creepy crawlies in it for me tbh. Wish it was more in line with Dark Souls 1.

Deepfried

One of Freddy's beloved
Finally finished it.Did a few chalice dungeons on the way but soon got bored of them.
I can't see much reply value though but loved every minute apart from one boss who kicked my arse many times.
Hopefully be some DLC in the coming months with new weapons i hope.
Also since i started playing being having lots of nightmares. .always do when things are scary.
Eould recommend to anyone who has a ps4..great story good ending and some great bosses

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Finally got this, absolutely loving it. All the bosses have tonnes of variation and more than like 4 attacks like in DS2, plus I'm not just fighting a load of dudes in armour. It's nice to fight some absolute monstrosities again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom