Bloodborne

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Someone who gets / got it give us a play review. I don't like games that feel like work. Like lords of fallen did.

leggy

Probably Scottish
I'm genuinely considering buying a PS4 just for this now.

As soon as 1 more must-have game is released I'm going to buy one. Not worth it for bloodborne alone (imo) and I want another go at GTA V on the PC.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
PitifulMagnificentAsiansmallclawedotter.gif

SereneGleamingCaiman.gif

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I haven't got it yet sadly, isn't officially out until the 27th in the UK so unless you were lucky with getting it early I have to wait until then.... at the soonest it'll be tomorrow :(

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
ah poop, i got mine from thegamecollection.com, they sent me an eu copy and it came yesterday XD

the atmosphere's insane and the game's huge, played it quite a bit yday (at least 5 hrs) and it's definitely the best game that i've played since the last of us

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Hoping mine comes in the post (should be any time now) if not it'll be tomorrow, the waiting is really getting to me now :p

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Stop taking pictures and play some and tell us how it is hehe

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
... just been murdered by a guy in a wheel chair, i thought "Oh, he's in a wheel chair he'll be harmless" crafty little fucker shot me in the back!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
have to say, in terms of difficulty it makes Dark Souls 1 and 2 look like choir boys. It's much harder (imo)

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
I've died quite a bit, got beat down by the fourth boss a couple of times tonight :[ some of the enemies are plain annoyingly hard though! like pure stress lol

I'm yet to play online because I don't want to be invaded/invade anyone =p

Add me to psn bloodomen? My psn is bedintruder-

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I've been online since I started, haven't been invaded once yet, starting to think they have specific rules in place for invasions. I keep dying to Blood Starved Beast :< cunt hits like a truck.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Hmm, seems invasions work differently in this game... or so people seem to think

"In previous Souls games, when a player became "human," it was possible for another player to invade them at any time. Becoming human happened whenever you defeated a boss or used a certain item. The advantage to becoming human was more health, a precious Souls resource.

It doesn't work that way in Bloodborne, however. Unless I'm missing something, players mustask for invaders to come into their world, which means you're otherwise safe while playing.

If you'd like to tackle your fellow hunters, it's pretty easy. Just ring the Sinister Beckoning Bell:"

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I have affectionately renamed Bloodborne to Rage Simulator.
Hmmm I am thinking this isn't the game for me. I don't like those games where you die loads and have to do stuff over and over till you get lucky etc

Deepfried

One of Freddy's beloved
Been playing since 11am.So far died countless times'killed 2 bosses and having a blast.
Certainly a different way ofplaying compared to other souls games ...i miss my shield

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
finished it, doing ng+ now tho as i missed some optional bosses + didnt try chalice dungeons yet - game is amazing.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
finished it, doing ng+ now tho as i missed some optional bosses + didnt try chalice dungeons yet - game is amazing.
Bah I'm stil, dying at the second spawn point. But only played a bit hehe

miri

One of Freddy's beloved
Not far in but so far I love it. Feels much more like a successor to Demon's Souls than Dark Souls and it is by far and away a better game than Dark Souls 2. Everything about the game is incredible, I feel so lost in such an intoxicating way.

Have to say that I really disagree that these games have anything at all to do with luck, that's what makes the challenge so rewarding. Trial and error to learn mechanics yes, but never luck. It's all about you and how you play.

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
yeah for sure, it's definitely an experience! amazing game though, my only critique is that it seems to get easier and easier the further you get? i've killed 7 or 8 bosses so think i'm nearing the 'end' of the story, looking forward to starting again though or making a new character.. seem to have missed a crazy amount of stuff XD

maybe it's just a confidence thing, there was a period where i didn't die for hours and just destroyed everything

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Build i'm using at the moment

30 Vitality (feels like more than enough with the +10% HP rune)
20 Stamina (more than enough with +15% Stamina rune, stamina scales much better than previous games)
10 Strength (just enough to use Rifle Spear if I really want to for the reach)
40 Skill (scaling for my Cane... because cane's are awesome)
35 Blood Tinge (damage scaling for Evelyn firearm)
15 Arcane (just enough to use Empty Phantasm Shell for +80 weapon damage)

miri

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm using something like
15 Vit
27 Stam (going for 30)
20 Str
30 Skill
10 Blood Tinge (might pump this more)
Base Arcane (as above)

Felt like with the damage avoidance possibilities and the regain mechanic I could go through the whole game with base Vit (12 for my 'class', forget which) but I had to put a couple of extra points in to stop me getting one shot at the end of one of the boss battles. Don't plan to put more in. Using my first char more as an experiment for future chars where I'll min/max a build.

Such a great game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom