Blood!!

Corran

Part of the furniture
why did you decide to join the lame arsed stealthers botted up and taking on only solo mercs with friends in area? you used to be worth opponent but now your reputation in my eyes means nothing, just another lame stealther that cant play on equal levels as your opponent. shame that as used to respect your game play

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Tesla Monkor said:
I'm sure Blood will be stunned by this revelation. :)

he got slammed??? or did a minstrel insta him? perhaps a chanter got him \o/

Corran

Part of the furniture
dont care if he stunned or not, just wondering why someone that used to be a good player now resorts to this to take on unbuffed enemy. But then now i been informed that it not the original blood mostly playing him which is able to explain it a bit i spose. Just another account trading useless idiot that cant play the game that needs other players to save his arse when him and his bot cant defeat solo unbuffed enemy

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Actually, no. There's two people playing Blood. As for 'the original Blood', he used buffs too. I've grouped with him at times. ;P

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
dont care if he stunned or not, just wondering why someone that used to be a good player now resorts to this to take on unbuffed enemy.

Maybe because DS initially caused the stealther environment to become really sad on Prydwen, forcing all realms to stealth zerg? Maybe because you guys have 3 str relics, making an already sub par class like the hunter even more sub par? Maybe because as a solo stealther you need a very high realmrank to compete against Dragonfang and slash infil styling you for 250-300+ dmg?

There's loads of reasons, most of them, in my honest opinion, can be boiled down to the fact that the hunter has a hard time on his own (as do rangers and scouts, but at least rangers can have pretty good melee and scouts can block like a m'fker, heh). Whatever reasons Blood has is his business, and I've seen him on his own several times, and he still deserves the respect lots of your realm mates and my realm mates and the hibs' realm mates do not deserve.

Blood and Snornig are killer hunters, and if they on occassions decide to group up, it's by any chance because they need to do so, due to possible reasons as the ones I mentioned above.

So hi der! Blood, you're still da man! Now gifv stlong sexx0r! :)

igli

Fledgling Freddie
Fight fire with fire.... why solo if you always getting zerged? To counter a zerg you make a zerg.......

Corran

Part of the furniture
igli said:
Fight fire with fire.... why solo if you always getting zerged? To counter a zerg you make a zerg.......

Because i wont resort to their cheap tactics tbh, if i not in my guild grp then most the time i be solo and unbuffed. I wont zerg and i wont use a bot.

Now Blood had been in CS for ages. No stealth zerg there. odd solo'r running on road etc. So really he didnt need the buffs, he hits me for 200-250 with capped resists, and ontop of that he has pet, hmm also he has me down on health from arrows crittin on me. Oh and btw i not a infil so that doesnt even come into play tbh :p
Dont give me this crap that hunters are shit, played right they far from it. Just rarely they played right.

No i wont respect him, i dont respect any stealther that grp's buffed up as greater then 2 people unless they willing to take on grps of equal numbers stealthers/nonstealthers.

Anyways, spose this wont solve anything, just disappointed with the way he gone if he can never go anywhere without buffs now.

Muh

Fledgling Freddie
You cant seriously expect Blood to run around unbuffed, just because
you are unbuffed. I guarante you, 95% of the people blood fight is
buffed! To be able to compete in this game today, you have to be buffed, sad but true..

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
why did you decide to join the lame arsed stealthers botted up and taking on only solo mercs with friends in area? you used to be worth opponent but now your reputation in my eyes means nothing, just another lame stealther that cant play on equal levels as your opponent. shame that as used to respect your game play
m8, /send -random DS idiot-: thanks fckwit. Trust me, it works.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Tareregion said:
m8, /send -random DS idiot-: thanks fckwit. Trust me, it works.

Lol, i like annoying them tbh as they ruining many a good fight, especially like to annoy rambo whom the cause of it, it so funny when he moans about you zerging into a 1vs1 fight he having :eek:

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Rambo having a 1vs1 fight, that comment made me laugh for 10 minutes non stop :D

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Groborthir said:
Maybe because DS initially caused the stealther environment to become really sad on Prydwen, forcing all realms to stealth zerg?

Thats not true and you know it. Opted RvR killed the casual man/womans RvR along time ago, mythic gave us SI with new classes bugged to hell. It meant that you couldnt goto RvR unless you had/have a desirable class or a RvR guild. The solution ..... Play a stealther where you can choose your fights and avoid gank grps, sadly this also meant that hoards of stealthers were pLed.

Btw check you info with some old skool sbs, DS wasnt the 1st stealth guild - was a mid stealth guild way back. DS are infamous is the reason why it keeps sticking in ppls heads but it was by no means the tide in the stealth wars just another turn of the key.

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, but the Mid stealth guild seized to exist due to lack of numbers, Deadly Zergers however doesn't.

Arus Canus

One of Freddy's beloved
just another whine thread ! anyway how is blood supposed to know wether your buffed or not?

I just think u hate to lose in rvr, like everyone else... but dont see any of us making a whine thread about it. :m00:

:kissit:

Aenir

Fledgling Freddie
Whining wont help. Get buffs and try and enjoy the game.
Almost everyone is buffed nowadays, just not everyone runs in a fg stealthers and has the uber stealth classes the albs have ( and the relics, but thats just mids who have too much honor to do alarm clock raids, unlike some others.... )

:flame:

Edit : ok ok, maybe we're just too lazy, that can be it aswell :)

Blood

Fledgling Freddie
lol at this whine thread

corranhorn i was solo, and i kept lots of killing solo albs in sauvage.

First when 3 of you ganged up on me, Yathia and her skald friend _accidently_ jumped you guys.

After that i had you, a mincer, an infil and a scout chasing me around ... you kept running resick up the road, and i kept killing you for laughs..

Yathia and her skald friend were patrolling the road, not much i could do about that.. and i was quite happy about them being around.. with you and your stealther friends trying to set traps for me all the time.

and as a last comment.. no need to come here and whine, when you purposedly kept running out to us to get killed.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Blood said:
lol at this whine thread

corranhorn i was solo, and i kept lots of killing solo albs in sauvage.

First when 3 of you ganged up on me, Yathia and her skald friend _accidently_ jumped you guys.

After that i had you, a mincer, an infil and a scout chasing me around ... you kept running resick up the road, and i kept killing you for laughs..

Yathia and her skald friend were patrolling the road, not much i could do about that.. and i was quite happy about them being around.. with you and your stealther friends trying to set traps for me all the time.

and as a last comment.. no need to come here and whine, when you purposedly kept running out to us to get killed.

Actually the main problem is you joined the lame gits that use bots tbh. And you not actually kill me solo once as the other mids joined in, thou yes a inf joined in too, however you notice that i will always come back solo, you see that thing called purge means that my rezz sick be gone if you ever decided to attack alone but you kept waiting on the skald and savage to attack first then pop up miles off which was funny tbh.

As to the question about him knowing i was unbuffed, would of showed after first time, also just about every enemy i meet solo has learnt that if im solo i am unbuffed, rely on my class abilities to win fights not a bot, and get more enjoyment out of beating you botted up little babies then i would to beat you if botted myself, sure i could go to that level of you but why bother being so lame as it wouldnt even be a challenge anymore to be honest. cause if i was buffed i could of took out you, the skald and the savage as i done it before when i grouped but to impatient to wait on them moving so i roam while wait :)

Anyways, was fed up, stressed out after a bad day and just disappointed in you. Cant be arsed to apologise as still think you are lame git now you rely on buffs :p

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
dont care if he stunned or not, just wondering why someone that used to be a good player now resorts to this to take on unbuffed enemy. But then now i been informed that it not the original blood mostly playing him which is able to explain it a bit i spose. Just another account trading useless idiot that cant play the game that needs other players to save his arse when him and his bot cant defeat solo unbuffed enemy

um so if you unbuffed hes gotta let you live a and lay his weapons down?? in that case if i re instate dagger can the 1-2fg DS let me run along by every time?? :twak:

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Doesnt every hunter attack mercs unbuffed? I mean, its a piece of cake to take down one of the best tanks in daoc, it really is! heh..

Oh and Corran, you are in the realm of the worst zergers of them all, both when it comes to regular RVR and also stealthers and you've also done plenty of zerging yourself.. so shut yer piehole will ya, equal conditions bla bla bla my :kissit:

oh and QQ more osv.

A

Aoln

Was unbuffed (had 3 assumed self buffs) when i fought him on road the other day, SB popped as soon as he died though :)

Corran

Part of the furniture
Shike said:
Doesnt every hunter attack mercs unbuffed? I mean, its a piece of cake to take down one of the best tanks in daoc, it really is! heh..

Oh and Corran, you are in the realm of the worst zergers of them all, both when it comes to regular RVR and also stealthers and you've also done plenty of zerging yourself.. so shut yer piehole will ya, equal conditions bla bla bla my :kissit:

oh and QQ more osv.

Heh, when the last time you see me zerg other then at a keep raid? when on corran i run as 1fg, 2fg if it dictated to us by mids/hibs. Why? because i only run with my guild group now days.

Yes in the past i ran in "zergs" well 2-3fg in hw but then at times that was needed as if it wasnt used for solo'r (which i did alot there at that time and still do no) it was only occupied by keep take forces.

And yes albs are awful for "adds" stealthers and normal, but that is population issues :( and tbh i been on recieving end of adds from hibs (sometimes mids) then what i /other albs done in my fg fights. Thou that as we try to go where enemy is but not many albs, you will notice Outcast travel emain, hw and odins.

And no not every hunter that attacks merc is buffed, had some good fights against them unbuffed, if they get 3 arrows into me before i reach them it is a very close fight as i dont have IP
Tomorrow night should be another RvR night for Outcast so maybe see you there and we can get a clean fg vs fg fight (ok not likely but we can try)

Hmm i should stop answering to posts but it not in my mentality, im stubborn hence why i will return to fight someone that kills me even if rezz sick :)

Ferengi

Fledgling Freddie
Lol i think ill start my own guild called unbuffed gits... and make some easy recognizable streetwear. Then when u see one of my guildies ull know for sure that ull have a fight with a nonbuffed mid.... Get real man. :twak:
Im not saying bb r good, actually i hate em, but theyve come to stay so why not embrace an apparent part of the game. Have a beer m8 :cheers:

Invisibul

Fledgling Freddie
i unfortunatly have to agree with Muh's statement about buffs, the game has got to a point where being a stealther u need buffs to survive, and even that doesn't work sumtimes, so therefore maybe the occaisonal duo or trio etc is needed. Now dont start just cos i agreed with a mid, dont make me a bad person :p

Corran

Part of the furniture
Ferengi said:
Lol i think ill start my own guild called unbuffed gits... and make some easy recognizable streetwear. Then when u see one of my guildies ull know for sure that ull have a fight with a nonbuffed mid....

i like this idea, please do so. can always recognise me as the saracan slash merc in teal armour. shame you cant delve my stats, i be the only merc with +65 intell due to not knowing what doing with my first character :)

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
when did 2fg 3fg = zerg. That just seems like a normal day out in emain.

My idea of zerg is when half the realm gets bored and goes out too play in emain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom