Blokes n valentines etc

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
[QUOTE='Shy]Right, I get the general idea of giving sex now. Any sensible suggestions? :)[/QUOTE]

More sex.

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
[QUOTE='Shy]Right, I get the general idea of giving sex now. Any sensible suggestions? :)[/QUOTE]

as a male i think i speak for everyone (apart from repent) when i say, Sex is a safe bet for what he would be happy with for valentines, and it will show you thought about what he would really love. :sex:

also, to show you realllllly thought about the gift, you could do something, you wouldn't usually on a normal sex day ... may i suggest leather and a whip?

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
pez said:
i wonder if you are the guy who once informed me 20 mins in to an xp session

'afk, wife needs the cock'

Heh, no, I'm more subtle than that.

And it's "sweet lovin'" not the cock. Or at least that's what I tell her ;)

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Bumpage for an old post!

I found something and I'm happy! It's not soppy and romantic and girly, I guess it's the kind of present I'd buy for Christmas or Birthday, which was the kind of thing I was aiming for, nothing too gushy or clingy ;)

But I'm having a bit of a financial crisis this week, so I wrapped it in brown paper and drew hearts and flowers on in sparkly pink glitter pen. Do you guys think that's acceptable? :)

sibanac

Fledgling Freddie
[QUOTE='Shy]Bumpage for an old post!

I found something and I'm happy! It's not soppy and romantic and girly, I guess it's the kind of present I'd buy for Christmas or Birthday, which was the kind of thing I was aiming for, nothing too gushy or clingy ;)

But I'm having a bit of a financial crisis this week, so I wrapped it in brown paper and drew hearts and flowers on in sparkly pink glitter pen. Do you guys think that's acceptable? :)[/QUOTE]

are you going to rap yourself in brown paper you decorated yourself ?
if so :worthy: nice one :worthy:

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Im going into town today to try and find something, think i will just get a bug teddybear or something

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
Imo why not try and do things all throughout the year to show someone that you appreciate them?

People shouldnt think of valentines day as a day to show someone that they love them or care about them, that should happen all through the year if you really feel that way.

Saying that it is funny watchin people in new relationships panick about the day and what happens :)

Id much rather have someone be there for me throughout the year and make me feel loved and part of their life than get a peice of card with a feckin bear shaggin a poodle on the front saying i wub you

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
oblimov said:
Id much rather have someone be there for me throughout the year and make me feel loved and part of their life than get a peice of card with a feckin bear shaggin a poodle on the front saying i wub you

True, is their actually any significance to the 14th feb or is it just a random day?

plomien

Fledgling Freddie
Brynn said:
True, is their actually any significance to the 14th feb or is it just a random day?
it is actually st valentines day the patron saint of lovers.

hallmark and all the other bloomin money grabbing companies blew it up into a big thing the same as they did with christmas easter mothers/fathers day etc.

it was orginally a day to give someone who you love something from the heart :sex: not a tacky teddy bear that will sit on a shelf growing dust.

anyway i am getting the wife a bunch of flowers and both her and my daughter will get a card to say that i love them both (and not in that way with my daughter you sick minded individuals)

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Boobz said:
analsekz. Maybe even permission to put a stripe up your back.
did i just say that out loud? :eek6:

Jeezuz Boobz save it for /gu :eek:

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
was it actually the 14th of feb ?

i miss valentines day when i was a wee guy in school, we used to have a postie system, it was really good fun coz you were able to send cards to girls in school that you quite liked

there was no sexual element in it at all coz you were like 9 and you didnt really know much about things like that so it was all much more innocent

plus you made the card yourself with glitter and things like that and if you ask me thats a real sign of affection rather than spending £20 on a floor standing card

kinda miss those days alot, however now i think about it, it was a bit upsetting as well seeing the people who didnt get any cards at all and watching as they pretended to be brave, poor souls

well the one good thing was i met a lass a while back who never got a card and gfirls used to bully her and shes now a feckin stunner and on a decent wage and getting married to a really nice guy :)

...ack im really blethering here soaz im bored and trying to get spam active :D

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
oblimov said:
plus you made the card yourself with glitter and things like that and if you ask me thats a real sign of affection rather than spending £20 on a floor standing card

Kinda the idea behind the brown paper and drawing hearts and flowers on myself with glitter pen :)

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
yip yer doing well :)

if my missus makes me something similar ill be impressed and maybe shag her without spankin and callin her "ho" :p

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Loxleyhood said:
Ask him what his ultimate fantasy is. Hope it isn't a threesome.

Why hope it isn't a threesome? They are funs :)

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
[QUOTE='Shy]Why hope it isn't a threesome? They are funs :)[/QUOTE]

lol by the sounds of it you dont need to worry bout what to get yer bloke or what to do you sound like hes sorted :p

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Haha no, in all seriousness I was panicking about a present, didn't wanna get anything too soppy, but just something to make him smile. I hope I've done that ;)

Ohh, and just to make Swords jealous I've bought us a 2 1/2 pint glass each as a little extra!

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
[QUOTE='Shy]Why hope it isn't a threesome? They are funs :)[/QUOTE]

They can be, although uneven numbers is always the root to someone being dissapointed.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
why is valentines day different from any other day?

if u dont count the shops putting the prices up by massive amounts. if your a couple you shouldnt need a day speicifed in the calendar to show how much you love each other or what ever it is you do. shouldnt it be the same everyday?

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Aaah, but, on the other hand, when you stand back and look at your lives and realise that 90% of your time is spent playing computer games, maybes it's good to take a day out every now and again :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom