BlizzCon Thread

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I agree - I would be happy with Diablo4 too though, as long as they don't make a fucking mess of it. Would love to see Necro in 1080p etc, gimme that shit.
Necro? If only poison nova had been useful.. Kill one thing and spam skeletons, amplify damage and corpse explosion gets boring quite fast imo

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Necro? If only poison nova had been useful.. Kill one thing and spam skeletons, amplify damage and corpse explosion gets boring quite fast imo

Alternative being Javazon, Hammerdin, Trapsin etc :p?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
More "Leaks" from 4Chan this time - some of the leaks that came from there last year did turn out to be legitimate and there is nothing outlandish in the claims below, seems plausible.

View attachment 39347
Interesting, not long to go now for, hopefully, real news from Blizzard on what is going to happen over the next year or two.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
OMFG Next summer. Shit think I just spurted. /me goes to get a giant sized towel

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Lol, new Diablo game turned out to be a fucking mobile game, what a fucking disappointing mess.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Lol

Since Diablo Immortal was announced:

Stocks have gone down
The official trailer on Youtube has 70k Downvotes and only 2k Upvotes
Getting hammered on social media/reddit/twitter

Safe to say some cunt is getting fired over this shit, it has not gone down well.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
OMFG Next summer. Shit think I just spurted. /me goes to get a giant sized towel

Aye! let the hype train begin, let your loved ones know you'll be disappearing from the face of the earth to play Classic WoW :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Gave WoW Classic a go - quite fun, instantly reminded of how fucking slow it was tho lol.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Diablo Mobile shitshow is every Korean ARPG ad you've had to sit through to see a YouTube video.

Wow, never thought I could have been this disappointed. I thought the bottom would have been a D3 expansion. This is a classic example of greed and not listening to your fan base. But the men in suits probably couldn't give two shits as it will still make millions from idiots and teenagers

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Sneaky Blizzard tried to upload a new trailer to reset the dislike count.. it's not gone well, already at 50k nearly lol.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Funny as fuck, the internet is in meltdown over this fucking mobile game from a hardcore PC gaming company. What a massive clusterfuck. Never thought I would here booing at Blizzcon.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Diablo 3 wasn't as hyped as Diablo 2, I bet they're looking for a new market.

A new market of buying a new skin for $100 at the click of a button.

I wonder if they'll make it PG too.

edit - They must have known it wouldn't have gone down well - I'm sure in all the Blizzard hype threads there was nothing about having a mobile diablo game.

Last edited:

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
The most annoying part is they'll probably make money off it, fuck their old playerbase that thrust Diablo to where it is, time to cater to all the little twats with more money than sense on the mobile market.

Gwadien

The most annoying part is they'll probably make money off it, fuck their old playerbase that thrust Diablo to where it is, time to cater to all the little twats with more money than sense on the mobile market.

At least you clan clear away the semen with your tears :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Someone that tried Diablo Immortal on the show floor had this to say about it on Reddit

"It met my expectations. Admittedly they were low.
It felt kind of wonky.
The controls for targeted abilities like meteor felt shitty.
The art was decent but it was super bland.
It didn't feel like a diablo game, it didn't feel like a blizzard game.
It was one of those games where you install 5 phone games at once looking for a good one and you quickly uninstall all of them after playing for 2 minutes. It had no soul."

Gwadien

Thing is, people still call it Blizzard.

It's Activision.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Thing is, people still call it Blizzard.

It's Activision.

Aye, up until recently Acti has stayed away from the Blizzard side though... now that Microtransactions are their main revenue source (they made like $80billion in the last 10 years from microtransactions alone) - Acti side has become ever more greedy and is now consuming the Blizzard side, bastardising it.

Blizzard needs to buy its freedom from Activision or all of those franchises they've worked so hard to create are just going to get absolutely fucking raped like Diablo has.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Just read all the updates and viewed the slides for Classic Wow Q&A. Very happy with what they are doing and the reasons why. Is it summer 2019 already?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Now the dilemma is what class to play. I originally played a holy paladin for years and enjoyed it, but now I play a shadow priest and affliction warlock and love playing those too. Fucksake.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Now the dilemma is what class to play. I originally played a holy paladin for years and enjoyed it, but now I play a shadow priest and affliction warlock and love playing those too. Fucksake.

I was going to play Paladin but after playing the demo and remembering Blessings A) only lasted 5 minutes and B) will have to carry symbols around again - starting to think fuckthat.com

Not sure now myself! maybe mage or priest for simplicity.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Lol

Since Diablo Immortal was announced:

Stocks have gone down
The official trailer on Youtube has 70k Downvotes and only 2k Upvotes
Getting hammered on social media/reddit/twitter

Safe to say some cunt is getting fired over this shit, it has not gone down well.
Good time to buy the stock then, they'll make a fortune off in game purchases

Embattle

FH is my second home
It'll pass quickly I suspect, for you and most people who are looking for salvation from the mess the game has become.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
It'll pass quickly I suspect, for you and most people who are looking for salvation from the mess the game has become.
Yeh, I think you are right, though some clever fucker has possibly identified an Easter egg for the launch date. July, 16th 2019. We shall see.

Spent a bit of time watching twitch streams of the demo and the memories came flooding back. You are correct, retail WoW is in a mess at the moment, hopefully the new patches will fix that but the two biggest issues is the lack of community and loss of achievement when you actually progress and get that bit of kit you worked your arse off for.

SilverHood

FH is my second home

Shadow Priest all the way! For PvP anyway, the 7 slot debuff limit made them useless in PvE raids as they would take up 3-4 slots on their own. I can honestly say that before battlegrounds, Shadow Priests were the true master race. My fave memories, apart from killing solo and duo rogues by the hundreds, is soloing a rogue + druid, and then 3 minutes later, the top warrior and paladin on the server, after wearing down all the damn bubbles. Took forever, but once pally ran out of bubbles, they both died. Soloed a rogue straight after. Got steamrolled afterwards by the 3 of them, but got a /bow at least. When BG's rolled in, they became less useful. Useful for solo sneaky walk on water captures, but better off healing your team.

We had some serious theory crafting for the raids I led on Shadowmoon, my opinion was that gear & knowledge > spec, for Molten Core anyway. The holy spec was only marginally better. People didn't agree, and so all priests were supposed to holy / disc or disc / holy to make up for badly geared people, and those who just wouldn't adapt to raid spec / dps rotations. NPU and Lost Chapter, that's you! I couldn't stay holy, as I was eternally broke and poor, so back to shadow to farm gold...

... When we killed Majordomo first time... after being main tank healer for 6+ months, I had most points, so got the the second part of the Anathema staff thingy. Jumped on the chest, put on shadowform and /dance ... Undead headbanger all the way.
Twenty private tells /xxxx WTF???

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
I'm curious as someone who never played WoW. Is this Classic WoW hype I keep coming across recently just nostalgia or was it really the best version of the game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom