BlizzCon Leaks

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Of course but please stop pushing yours onto me and whining in retail g/ about how much you hate a game that some of us still enjoy - it is boring and tiresome

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Of course but please stop pushing yours onto me and whining in retail g/ about how much you hate a game that some of us still enjoy - it is boring and tiresome
Whining in retail what? I have not logged into retail for months, not sure what you are talking about. Where have I pushed my opinion onto you in this thread?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
giphy.gif

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
If I didn't know any better I'd say @Deebs and @Yoni were married, you sound like a married couple having a barny over nowt lol :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Found this funnier than it is

"My Friend: "What made Sylvanas so powerful all of a sudden?"
Me: "Bad writing."

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Negative fuckers tbfh

DIV looks great as does Shadowlands.

The cheers have been respectable for everything so far except OW2 until they announced everything would carry over from OW1.
Blizzard make boring remakes these days Yoni and imho have lost their gaming roots.

D4 is identical to D3, OW2 is TF2 and being released too early after the original, etc.

All in all when combined with a half arsed apology for the HK stuff, negative seems like the right response.

Yoni

The deep dive was exciting... I am looking forward to hearing more in the coming months

Yoni

Blizzard make boring remakes these days Yoni and imho have lost their gaming roots.

D4 is identical to D3, OW2 is TF2 and being released too early after the original, etc.

All in all when combined with a half arsed apology for the HK stuff, negative seems like the right response.
I have not seen the levels of negativity BlizzCon received last year as yet. Shadowlands is looking exciting and D4 also... I’ll see if there is longevity when I have been able to play them.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Cheeky old cunt!

I remember playing Age of Conan (was it?!) with you, and I thought I was doing well, but turned out you were the king of the server, in zones all on your own because no-one could keep up.

Literally

no-one.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I remember playing Age of Conan (was it?!) with you, and I thought I was doing well, but turned out you were the king of the server, in zones all on your own because no-one could keep up.

Literally

no-one.

And then I got bored because it was shit :< they released that far too early.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
I have not seen the levels of negativity BlizzCon received last year as yet. Shadowlands is looking exciting and D4 also... I’ll see if there is longevity when I have been able to play them.
That's only because last year they announced a stupid mobile game to a PC gaming crowd. Another indication of how out of touch they are these days.

Oh and as for the D4 video, yeah it's well made but it's bugger all to do with the game and the D2 video is still better

Yoni

That's only because last year they announced a stupid mobile game to a PC gaming crowd. Another indication of how out of touch they are these days.

Oh and as for the D4 video, yeah it's well made but it's bugger all to do with the game and the D2 video is still better
In your opinion...

As for not having anything to do with the game - how so? Do you know what they have planned for the story arc? If you don’t like it and don’t want to play it - great it is your money :), but what happened on these forums to make people think that their view of a game is the only view? Obviously the numbers are out there or they would stop making games and expansions....

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
In your opinion...
Which is no different than how you're posting, is it?

As for the rest, you don't play the video

Yoni

No you don’t play the video, however it sets the scene. I have also watched the other panels in D4 and it is still looking fun in my opinion:)

you are stating that they are out of touch and yes the mobile game was a faux pas - but out of touch? I don’t think so - sure they invest in games I may not enjoy so much like OW and HS and they take things away that I have loved like HoS competition but I do not think they are out of touch with the whole gaming community...

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Except they pitched a mobile game to the PC gaming master race segment... yeah, totally in touch

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
D4 is identical to D3
Actually - that's what I hopped on to this thread to have a look at. Watched the gameplay vid.

I was like: WTF? Why don't I just load up D3? It's at least graphically identical :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom