BlizzCon Leaks

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Prob leaked by Blizz themselves, they're desperate for positive feedback atm.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Blizzard should just make a new MMO instead of having a creative block.

All the other genres are being covered by indie developers who are making much better games, Blizzard just makes flashy games.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Diablo 4, not interesting in any other project they have going.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Not interested in anything other than Classic (the real and original MMORPG)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Enjoy the shadowlands no doubt behind some gated content. Again not a loud cheer compared to the classic speeches.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I'll just watch the cinematics or watch Method do raid encounters online, all I need to see from the expansion tbfh.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Negative fuckers tbfh

DIV looks great as does Shadowlands.

The cheers have been respectable for everything so far except OW2 until they announced everything would carry over from OW1.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Overwatch 2 is just a copy and paste of Overwatch 1... it looks no different and I bet they reset everyone's collected skins from Overwatch 1 etc.

Gwadien

Overwatch 2 is just a copy and paste of Overwatch 1... it looks no different and I bet they reset everyone's collected skins from Overwatch 1 etc.

It's like they went hmm....

How can we release a DLC without making it a DLC?

Can't wait for Overwatch 2346523546

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
It's like they went hmm....

How can we release a DLC without making it a DLC?

Can't wait for Overwatch 2346523546

They're basically turning Overwatch into a Hybrid CoD Franchise, at least that's how it appears.

That said - New Hearthstone mode looks amazing, free to play, no need to have cards and it follows the autobattle genre that's becoming more and more popular.

Gwadien

They're basically turning Overwatch into a Hybrid CoD Franchise, at least that's how it appears.

That said - New Hearthstone mode looks amazing, free to play, no need to have cards and it follows the autobattle genre that's becoming more and more popular.

To me it sounds like they are bolting it onto the original game rather than making a whole new game, but you have to pay for it to get any access to it - so a DLC.

It might be good, but I just think the way I think they've gone about it is somewhat deceptive.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Original mmo lol. Come on you are better than that. Muds got there long ago
I am talking about classic WoW not the ARPG known as Retail. Context is key. I am well aware MMOs were around long before Blizzard was born.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Negative fuckers tbfh

DIV looks great as does Shadowlands.

The cheers have been respectable for everything so far except OW2 until they announced everything would carry over from OW1.
The response to the WoW twitter announcing Shadowlands would seem to agree with us negative fuckers tbfh :)

Also Panda Death Knights? Fucking what?

Yoni

The response to the WoW twitter announcing Shadowlands would seem to agree with us negative fuckers tbfh :)

Also Panda Death Knights? Fucking what?
You suffer from selective reading

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
You suffer from selective reading
How so? Because the majority of people posting on Twitter,the Blizzard forums and Reddit are all saying the same thing? Shadowlands is not going down well in the community.

And I will say it again, fucking Panda Death Knights. :)

Yoni

You have been a negative nancy about wow for years I am not even sure why you use the energy except to relish in its impending failure each time an expansion is announced.

I believe that for a lot of old wow players they enjoy the very simplistic boss mechanics- I don’t find them challenging, nor do I think that rep-grinding is fun, especially when I am already exalted with those factions already.

what I think is good about classic is that it is simple enough for parents to play with their kids - I noticed in the audience there were a lot of father son combos :)

on to more interesting topics. I just rewatched D4 trailer, so disgustingly fantabulous. I believe that is where I will be spending my time when it is released

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
You have been a negative nancy about wow for years I am not even sure why you use the energy except to relish in its impending failure each time an expansion is announced.

I believe that for a lot of old wow players they enjoy the very simplistic boss mechanics- I don’t find them challenging, nor do I think that rep-grinding is fun, especially when I am already exalted with those factions already.

what I think is good about classic is that it is simple enough for parents to play with their kids - I noticed in the audience there were a lot of father son combos :)

on to more interesting topics. I just rewatched D4 trailer, so disgustingly fantabulous. I believe that is where I will be spending my time when it is released
Oh do give over. I have been negative about the direction WoW is being taken down because it is a game I like very much, everyone is entitled to their opinion whether it is positive or negative. I never say its the end of WoW at every expansion so please stop making shite up.

My opinion on the current state of retail WoW holds the same weight as yours.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I think shadowlands was pretty lazy tbh. Comparisons have already been drawn towards FFXIV, who had their most recent expansion launch long before Shadowlands was announced to the world, some of the things in it look..... similar.

EIU0yDBXUAIxbDS.jpg:large

Shit like that, top pictures of Final Fantasy XIV. Even the names are suspiciously similar

Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers
World of Warcraft: Shadowlands

To me it looks like some creative 'borrowing' has gone into Shadowlands.

Yoni

I have no clue if it is lazy yet or not. I have not been the biggest fan of BFA, but Legion which was superb was always going to be hard to follow. However BFA was not the worst xp.... this is still WoD imo.

Deebs you do realize Guild chat is there for the reading ..... go back and see the negative comments for yourself if you are struggling to remember...

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I have no clue if it is lazy yet or not. I have not been the biggest fan of BFA, but Legion which was superb was always going to be hard to follow. However BFA was not the worst xp.... this is still WoD imo.

Deebs you do realize Guild chat is there for the reading ..... go back and see the negative comments for yourself if you are struggling to remember...
I am not struggling to remember, I know I say negative things about the current direction of World of Diablocraft.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

BFA wouldn't have been that bad were it not for the shitty Azerite system, removal of Tier armours and the strong (almost fucking forced down your throat) world questing - those 3 things killed BFA for me.

I understand why they removed tier armours, people were basically just sticking full Tier armour on and having no real customization to their characters, I think the solution of just removing it outright though was lazy as fuck.

World quests can just get to fuck, they were fun for a while in Legion but quickly died out, they just became a boring chore that you were almost forced to do.

Yoni

I am not struggling to remember, I know I say negative things about the current direction of World of Diablocraft.
Just stop .... you have no clue about end game content.

you arrive moan about playing constantly, demand help which is given so you can improve your gear and then you fuck off.

you have never raided on heroic or attempted M+ 10 or higher so for me you have no cause to complain as you never actually play the game fully.

As for classic it is that simple that the guild I play for have MC and Ony on farm. I do not raid as the evenings at the weekend belong to me and my husband, not rehashing old content.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Just stop .... you have no clue about end game content.

you arrive moan about playing constantly, demand help which is given so you can improve your gear and then you fuck off.

you have never raided on heroic or attempted M+ 10 or higher so for me you have no cause to complain as you never actually play the game fully.

As for classic it is that simple that the guild I play for have MC and Ony on farm. I do not raid as the evenings at the weekend belong to me and my husband, not rehashing old content.
What the fuck? I have not played retail for over several months and said I was done with it back then. So what if I have not raided on Heroic or M+. I have no desire to nor want to speed run dungeons to be handed welfare epics.

Get off your soap box, I am entitled to my opinion even if you don't like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom