Bledmeer right now

P

Pandemic

mm i'm impressed with my pc if there were that many of us there it usually dies when things get into tripple figures
damn that sucks then oh well maybe that will be an end to the endless overpowered mid threads as it doesnt sound to me like you should have a problem 1fg vs 1fg

think i will use this 182 mids cant beat 40-50 albs in any future nerf mid etc post

Y

Yuanyuan

mid, u guys just sux, really sux. the most ugly realm and the most sux:(

P

Pandemic

Originally posted by Yuanyuan

yep we do now given that maybe and end to the nerf middie posts etc

A

ardamels

Originally posted by Yuanyuan

Thx for the 1 RP you gave my lvl 20 thane just now ;)

A

ardamels

Originally posted by Pin
you don't think we got the 182 number from guard spam then? :rolleyes:

There were around 95 mids in Odin's when relic went neutral. I seriously doubt another 100 was anon.

P

Pandemic

mm maybe my counting wasnt that messed up then who knows i was errr smoking some stuff last night so :) had a fun time playing my buffbot

H

hercules-df

Originally posted by Pandemic
well we got both doors down but then had to leave due to the relic raid that had captured our relic (ok we didnt know it was a bug at that point) otherwise we would have taken bled easily then

ur numbers sound about right for albs but wasnt 182 mids attacking bled though maybe 100 ish actually at bled although this number slowly declined to about 40 odd when we came back from camping amg and mids started to log

maybe you will stop complaining that mids have to over powered classes for you to defeat 1 vs 1 as according to you even outnumbering 4vs1 we couldnt win

notts went down to 150 mids. minutes later similar numbers attacking bled, albs inside = no more than 40 and what a great fight we put up till u suddenly backed off.

B

bahamuts

Originally posted by horil
Dude, you think mids will try to get the keep with fg so you could possibly farm them? Ok, but that's not gonna happen :rolleyes:

nah ofcourse I didnt expect 1 fg back then. but hey, maybe thats a reason why albs take keeps with numbers. as 1 fg cant beat 10 fg. when they will get assasinated by sbs

O

old.krane

Bledmeer belongs to Albion!

Get used to it!

P.s.: roleplaying zerg on holiday ardamel? or out of plans? :D

O

old.Nol

oh the hypocrasy, 17 hibs take Hlid - 104 mids come to take it back. Nuff said...

N

noaim

Originally posted by old.Nol
oh the hypocrasy, 17 hibs take Hlid - 104 mids come to take it back. Nuff said...

That sucked didnt it? Hihihi

O

old.Tzeentch

lol, actually i expected that many+more :) knowing you just took bled, tho the plan was to take hlid before bled fell :/

P

Pandemic

well we took back hild with no opposition at all but then we outnumbered them 8-1 so kinda duh

bled took longer but this time we didnt get distracted by a relic raid so again it was a forgone conclusion

and please no whines about us using overwhelming numbers we failed with 182 mids vs 40-50 albs so either we play crap or we have the most underpowered classes either way we have to have the numbers to win

N

noaim

Originally posted by old.Nol
You guys should be politicians...

Well I am sure you knew Albs had Bledmeer, so you should have expected a big mid-force in our frontier. At least we didnt gather 107 people (or what was it?) for the sole purpose of retaking a keep from 17 people, which I can agree would maybe have been somewhat...overkill?

H

hercules-df

Originally posted by noaim
. At least we didnt gather 107 people (or what was it?) for the sole purpose of retaking a keep from 17 people, which I can agree would maybe have been somewhat...overkill?

er didnt that just happen 2 hours ago? enough of zerg infact to block off amg while bled was retaken?

P

poppamies

hmm u missed the 70+ albs that had bled while u took hild ?
same retake force decided to retake hild after bled was take n back

A

ardamels

Originally posted by old.krane
Bledmeer belongs to Albion!

Get used to it!

P.s.: roleplaying zerg on holiday ardamel? or out of plans? :D

Nah not at all, sry to disappoint you. I like when you take bled, it means RPs for me and about a dozen other RC runies ;) Whatever you say, we farm you more than you farm us :) We just have to stand up close to the walls and nuke... Unfortunately I have to play my healer alot on those keep retakes, lacking ram carriers :(

H

hercules-df

Originally posted by poppamies
hmm u missed the 70+ albs that had bled while u took hild ?
same retake force decided to retake hild after bled was take n back

most of them got farmed at amg multiple times, when bled fell there were under 40 albs inside

P

poppamies

well ye, we had 2fg guarding amd in odins so the rest could retake bled =)
Then they moved to take hild, witch hibs took while retake was going on, so wonder why hibs got zerged at hild...

P

Pandemic

Originally posted by hercules-df
most of them got farmed at amg multiple times, when bled fell there were under 40 albs inside

so hopefully u wont be one of those agreeing / posting an 'mids are overpowered thread'

R

Rhayn

Oh my god, all you people are sad :(

I shall never visit these boards again.

S

Sohan_THC

IT is all so easy !!!

How did we take the rellic

Scotteh beam us up there !!1111

he did a marvelous job putting the 1 char right inside the keep

we are training scotteh now to use the tracktor beam.

Never tell us we did not warn u middies.

F

Flimgoblin

maybe you will stop complaining that mids have to over powered classes for you to defeat 1 vs 1 as according to you even outnumbering 4vs1 we couldnt win

Savages can't do much when you have a wall in the way ;)

And you lot leave all your casters at home usually :(

Seriously though, keep sieges use completely different abilities to running around emain which is why it's nice for a change :) the uber emain groups don't do half as well (they still do OK having healers and such unlike yer average pickup group consisting of 4 casters and 4 tanks dying to GTAoE). Levels the playing field somewhat.

T

Trubble

so hopefully u wont be one of those agreeing / posting an 'mids are overpowered thread'

nerf savages

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom