Bledmeer right now

O

Ozands

Originally posted by hercules-df
cant beleive we still own bled, and just kicked the rectums of 100+ mids, 200+ next time dudes? :)

Not that hard with 10+ onagers in there really....

A

Aussie-

ufff i didnt get the ardamel kill this time ;(((((((((((((((((((((((

but here's an even better tactic for next time!

bledtact3.jpg

I

Iswind

bah ill log on after i eat and pwn you all with my evil overpowered Mjollnir ;)

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Aussie-
ufff i didnt get the ardamel kill this time ;(((((((((((((((((((((((

but here's an even better tactic for next time!

bledtact3.jpg

Your tactic is bound to fail Aussie.
It lacks alarmclocks to make it feasible for Mids.
Regards, Glottis

P

phule_gubben

Glottis i have had u targetted 3-4 times now but all u do (u coward) is peek over the edge-get target-run and hide for 1 minute-jump and release.

Stlong skills in you.

And as always the mathematics seems to work for ya.

:lol:

K

killrake

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
You just have no skills, that is all. Roll a 3rd buffbot, sad feck.
Regards, Glottis

So u have skills hahaha..everyone knows u are useless even albs say so :)

N

noaim

Originally posted by -frostor-
mids raided 1 hour earlier you homogeek

No, we finished it 1 hour earlier. We started at the same hour tho.

And give the albs an applause ffs, they are defending a keep and I am not even sure they outnumber the attackers. Come on, thats respect.

P

Pin

Originally posted by noaim
No, we finished it 1 hour earlier. We started at the same hour tho.

You didn't have as far to travel though. We zoned into the portal keep. You logged in Pennines/Sauvage.

N

noaim

Originally posted by Pin
You didn't have as far to travel though. We zoned into the portal keep. You logged in Pennines/Sauvage.

I reckon to remember that we attacked the relickeep at the same hour (from reading the threads here), which was what I referred to. But I wasnt online when you attacked us, so cant say for sure.

However, what I do remember is how proud albs was of the hour they did it at, and how they gave their congrats to Waynedalf for the great planning. I also remember how they after we took the relics back said that no planning is required and that it was alarmclock raid.

B

Belomar

I also remember how they after we took the relics back said that no planning is required and that it was alarmclock raid.
This was actually what Ardamel himself said (i.e. no special planning required). :)

A

Aussie-

I reckon to remember that we attacked the relickeep at the same hour

you had all 3 relics home at 11am, we picked up first at 11am, now how would that be possible -_-
btw, lol @ changing subject xD

P

Pin

anyways....

home in an hour. wizzie + bb logged in lordroom. keep it up guys :)

N

noaim

Originally posted by Belomar
This was actually what Ardamel himself said (i.e. no special planning required). :)

And no albs said it? And no albs gave their grats to Waynedalf for the planning?

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by phule_gubben
Glottis i have had u targetted 3-4 times now but all u do (u coward) is peek over the edge-get target-run and hide for 1 minute-jump and release.
Stlong skills in you.
And as always the mathematics seems to work for ya.
:lol:

Not sure who you are (ingame) but I'm so sorry I did not give rp to you. You see, I have little desire to be rp food for some mid whores, or rs for 5 mins....
So instead, I enjoy the rp's as you pathetic Mids get the crap kicked out of you by about 50% of your own numbers.

Killrake, I'm sorry, somehow my morals and ethical standards withold me from going the very easy way, and just become a mid shaman to buff my mid savage, and then farm free rp's.
And besides that, I get along fine with people in Albion, so I have little desire to move to the retard realm.
Regards, Glottis

F

-Freezingwiz-

Originally posted by killrake
So u have skills hahaha..everyone knows u are useless even albs say so :)

speaking of sad ppl.....

P

phule_gubben

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Not sure who you are (ingame) but I'm so sorry I did not give rp to you. You see, I have little desire to be rp food for some mid whores, or rs for 5 mins....

Regards, Glottis

Who are u calling a wh*re?

I don't care if any alb/hib give xp on death when we're trying to take back one of our keeps, but if u thats all that means something to ya then be it. I go on most keeptakes/realm defence for the fun of it not to improve my realmpoints. It's just a pure bonus if u ask me.

Stop throwing so much shit around u, it's starting to smell bad.

H

hercules-df

are u coming back tho dudes? boring standing around all day

B

bracken_woodman

6-0 to the Albion now ? :D

(ok so it doesn't mean much, but hey..when you got 0 relics gotta take every little bit of comfort you can :p )

P

phule_gubben

So u are taking shifts in Bledmeer now, how come you're so fond of our little keep??

U like the the snowy landscape and the fenrirs howling all night long?

Maybe u go skiing when we're not attacking, there are some good slopes to go skiing in.

Or maybe u just want to farm rp's and for once feel that u accomplished something in yer life.

A

Aussie-

there were like 10 albs inside bled when you attacked nott with 118 oO
but i'm giving too much hints now!

P

phule_gubben

Stlong skills in logging inside the keep and play with yer alts and log back on when we attack. Never seen that happen before.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by phule_gubben
Who are u calling a wh*re?

I don't care if any alb/hib give xp on death when we're trying to take back one of our keeps, but if u thats all that means something to ya then be it. I go on most keeptakes/realm defence for the fun of it not to improve my realmpoints. It's just a pure bonus if u ask me.
Stop throwing so much shit around u, it's starting to smell bad.

The keep defense is just fun, not giving me such great rp's really. Cause mids are a bit slow between the waves. Calling you an rp whore cause you expect me to stay on top of the walls, so you can kill me. Does not really make sense to me.
Would mean I would get killed, have rs, and doing 50% damage for the next 5 mins :(
So I prefer to stay alive, and just take pop shots while I wait for volley to get back.
Regards, Glottis

P

Pikabu

Originally posted by Sim^
Only 80 mids attacking? They normally bring 150+...

same with albs.
they normally bring a few hundred to emain if 1fg dies.
go and cry instead ! ;)

W

Waok

Noticed quite alot of action from mids at 1:45 in the morning,
149 mids in your area.. plz stfu, when there wos like 1fg's at most at bled, possibly more, but not much.

Although I do believe alb generally don't care about their keeps, would rather zerg emain (with 4fgs) for rps, than actually try and keep something that belongs rightfully to them.. hey albs!?! LETS DO A RELIC RAID SOMETIME THIS YEAR YEAH1?! ..

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Waok
Noticed quite alot of action from mids at 1:45 in the morning,
149 mids in your area.. plz stfu, when there wos like 1fg's at most at bled, possibly more, but not much.

Although I do believe alb generally don't care about their keeps, would rather zerg emain (with 4fgs) for rps, than actually try and keep something that belongs rightfully to them.. hey albs!?! LETS DO A RELIC RAID SOMETIME THIS YEAR YEAH1?! ..

Arrange one then Waok :)
Why rely on others?
Regards, Glottis

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom