blah!

Gamah

Banned
No offense, but everyone who claims to be "dominating" in anything but sexgames, usually isn't.

And not even in sexgames :D

No offense but I held some top player lan events in the UK and out played a lot of the top players, so I am not bullshiting.

But, if you still don't believe me I don't care as I gain nothing by having your (or anyones) belief.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
No offense but I held some top player lan events in the UK and out played a lot of the top players, so I am not bullshiting.

But, if you still don't believe me I don't care as I gain nothing by having your (or anyones) belief.

Fair enough, and i wasn't saying "you full of bullsh*t!" or some other thing. You were, then you were.

Was just saying and you bloody well know what i mean by what i said. It's true. Most the time.

But, OTT, would you mind terribly taking that out of your sig? It was mildly funny at first, but it's rather bothering.

Gamah

Banned
Fair enough, and i wasn't saying "you full of bullsh*t!" or some other thing. You were, then you were.

Was just saying and you bloody well know what i mean by what i said. It's true. Most the time.

But, OTT, would you mind terribly taking that out of your sig? It was mildly funny at first, but it's rather bothering.

Well yes I agree, but about this I was damn good :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom