Blademaster movie

falseth

Loyal Freddie
fourth time internet crashed while i was writing my long reply so, nice vid dallas! xD

X

xGenocidex

Eruptix said:
dallas is horrible
he has no clue about daoc
probably worst player ever

he's like horner and outlaw combined into 1

worse then aginamist with his 2.5mil rps pre patch (lol)

Horner and Outlaw are like Chuck Norris and Mr t FYI!

X

xGenocidex

Vodkafairy said:
kinda mixed about the vid :p

good things: music was nice, nice panning, v nice weaponswapping/styling

annoying things: quality gave me a headache, not a single lost fight making the outcome of every clip boring as hell, hardly any fights that are really good, and too much luck on your side (hi surviving at low hp all the time), too many clips vs the same guild who just makes mistakes (no offence)

Agree with the "lost fight" thing :/ people should put lost fights into videos makes it alot more fun to watch rather than kill kill kill kill kill kill kill /flex epeen kill kill kill :/

duact

Fledgling Freddie
music 4/5
editing 4/5 (clean and nice, all you need)
skillz 4/5
fights 2/5

overall 3.5/5 IMO

auroria

Banned
very good movie imo, although put some fights u loose in it, kinda give the impression that you always killed loltroopers etc

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Outlaw rocks, though! :(

Oh well, time to actually watch the movie.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Nice movie, fun to watch. :) Shot in widescreen, I see, good man! :D

athom

One of Freddy's beloved
auroria said:
very good movie imo, although put some fights u loose in it, kinda give the impression that you always killed loltroopers etc

to dallaas defense i can see most of the material is from the same day where we ran 4 tank 1 bainsh setup, just for fun. the fight where we lost was pretty long, but happened at mmg and they had healers in room and 1 caster on each wall so not that good to put in a movie imo.
and it was only asylum+loltroopers out that night =/

athom

One of Freddy's beloved
on the movie : nice music, rox playstyle as usual even tho always a tad suicidal. qual didnt bother me, seen much much worse :p

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Liked the movie, since it was shot on 1 day its hard to get different fights in it. Would have liked to see some loosing fights - I find it hard to believe you beat Loltroopers every time u fought them? :) Qual didnt bother me that much, seen much worse but deffonately seen better too.

Also I'd really /slap my clerics if they didnt at least give me str/con as battle buffs ;)

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:
kinda mixed about the vid :p

good things: music was nice, nice panning, v nice weaponswapping/styling

annoying things: quality gave me a headache, not a single lost fight making the outcome of every clip boring as hell, hardly any fights that are really good, and too much luck on your side (hi surviving at low hp all the time), too many clips vs the same guild who just makes mistakes (no offence)

Dallas, You're too lucky you fucking nooblet! :wanker:

Nice vid imo

E

Eruptix

Glorien said:
P.S - Shame there were some fuckups from us in those fights though, well when i say us i mean Eruptix, pulling mobs (you see the mobs on me all the way through the second fight) and then kiting in the wrong direction in the last fight :)
lies
I only pulled 3 mobs :<
the other mobs was someone else !!

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
is it only my torrent program that gets a error message and fails to download? :(

Corran

Part of the furniture
athom said:
to dallaas defense i can see most of the material is from the same day where we ran 4 tank 1 bainsh setup, just for fun. the fight where we lost was pretty long, but happened at mmg and they had healers in room and 1 caster on each wall so not that good to put in a movie imo.
and it was only asylum+loltroopers out that night =/

SHould watch the video tonight, didnt get time this morning ...

Cant remember if a few nights back it was your group that the AoD/AlliancePuG (alliance clerics + Ouroboros) fought a group of a tank setup with 1 banshee. Cant remember who they were but it was 3BM's, 1 hero (wonderer), Banshee, 2druid, bard.

Met the group a couple of times that night. Absolute horror to fight them. The BMs didnt bother assisting and with all the banelords it was a bitch to actually cast. We were a pure caster group with just the friar BG. Managed to win some and lose some though. Can see why you had problems though before even seeing the video. Against a group that has a mix of toons be tough to lock them down with that setup, however the fact you did win fights is enough to show that tank setup isnt dead, at least not quite yet anyways.

E

Eruptix

this proves again,as dallas pointed out yesterday, tank grps are WAY underrated

tank grps CAN work..

Rauno

Fledgling Freddie
there is nothing wrong whit tank groups just that pure caster group so ALOT more easy to play.
as a solo caster tho i had so much pressure on me whit having to deal whit pets and tanks alone it got abit frustrading at times not being able to get most of the deathblows :(

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
Konah said:
vs. casters without moc3 and purge ye...
Thats why tanks should get EM2+some aom to counter moc3 casters if demo isnt enough..

X

xGenocidex

Refuse to download it... not download that much off a torrent when no one is seeding :p

Toxx

Fledgling Freddie
Rauno said:
there is nothing wrong whit tank groups just that pure caster group so ALOT more easy to play.
as a solo caster tho i had so much pressure on me whit having to deal whit pets and tanks alone it got abit frustrading at times not being able to get most of the deathblows :(

Generally I don't complain about someones use of english, because not everyone speaks english and can be expected to have perfect spelling - however... WITH WITH WITH WITH WITH WITH WITH WITH WITH WITH WITH.

Not WHIT

Sorry, I couldn't help myself :(

NeLSoN

Fledgling Freddie
Is it difficult to tell to your grp rebuff when u loose some of them ?

gwal

Fledgling Freddie
Eruptix said:
this proves again,as dallas pointed out yesterday, tank grps are WAY underrated

tank grps CAN work..

tank grps can work, just like any other setup.

dont think its the best setup by far tho, but it can work perfectly well if/when played right... and its devilishly fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom