Blademaster movie

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
As always you perform well..nice timing on Banelord abilites, charge/purge and so on. But howcome you run around with no specs like 80% of fights..either blame the druids or maybe start wajn more on vent:)

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
givf program so i can use that torrent stuff pls :x

Corran

Part of the furniture
will download shortly, hopefully some fights had against you in it.. had some good fights won and lost, though this be ones lost if any are in it :p

E

Eruptix

bad movie

easy mode grp setup
bad pov
terrible player
and bad fights in it vs us :(

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
bad movie

easy mode grp setup
bad pov
terrible player
and bad fights in it vs us

Not finished D/Ling yet, but I get the impression somebody got owned... :p

E

Eruptix

dallas is just a horrible player,I mean wtf is he doing?!!!!

YOU SUCK DALLAS
TRUTH BE SAID

horrible BM,horrible sorc,HORRIBLE 2 HAND SARACEN PALADIN,horrible rm
Are you good at anything dallas?
fucking discopaladin ;(

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Eruptix said:
dallas is just a horrible player,I mean wtf is he doing?!!!!

YOU SUCK DALLAS
TRUTH BE SAID

HEY GIVE ME ATTENTION PLS I LIKE ATTENTION :((((

Misleath

Fledgling Freddie
If Dallas is a horrible player you are completely worthless Erupt

E

Eruptix

dallas is horrible
he has no clue about daoc
probably worst player ever

he's like horner and outlaw combined into 1

worse then aginamist with his 2.5mil rps pre patch (lol)

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Started downloading, will seed indefinitely when its finished.

EDIT: Rah 900KB/s!

E

Eruptix

[21:29] <Dallas> and girls with asshair is so hot

pls
someone ban this guy
sick perv

Oldbone|Ramble

One of Freddy's beloved
Joor said:
As always you perform well..nice timing on Banelord abilites, charge/purge and so on. But howcome you run around with no specs like 80% of fights..either blame the druids or maybe start wajn more on vent:)
Havent seen all fights Joor but those fights that me and Valgair are playing I can only say I was inactive for couple months are renewed that evning couse they forced me^^ and I think Valgair didnt play drood for 6-12 months before that evning;)

E

Eruptix

after actualy watching the vid

nice vid again dallaas megam8 xd
less sticking me tho ;( ;(

<3

btw oldbone:
valgair played druid for like 4 months on glastonbury tho xd

Maril

Fledgling Freddie
Was starting up as well with those runs being the first in a while, so it doesnt feature the most opted situation, but it was some nice fights.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
TBH, this movie shows how fucked up the game atm is in terms of caster vs. tank balance.

Take for example the fight against Asylum:

You play for a good 20 seconds with the theurgist, which isnt even close to dying. Then 2 casters turn around, and kill you within 3 seconds.

I mean.. seriously.. wtf is the fun in that, not to mention the balance. Who cares a Norse SB has 10 more STR, who cares a mercenary might have a style with 5% better damage. Its all useless, its a pure caster-game, and banelord alone isn't even enough to counter that shit.

The game was more fun when caster and tank where somehow balanced. Nowadays the only reason to include a tank in a competative FG is to 'try and keep the enemy casters surpressed with a few Banelord shouts'. Just totally fubar.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Nice movie dall BUT WHY DID YOU PUT THE REVOLVER ONE IN:( was playing like i just started the game in that fight:/.

Ofcourse nice play and nice fights, keep it up mate we shal grp again when im back xD

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
TBH, this movie shows how fucked up the game atm is in terms of caster vs. tank balance.

Take for example the fight against Asylum:

You play for a good 20 seconds with the theurgist, which isnt even close to dying. Then 2 casters turn around, and kill you within 3 seconds.

I mean.. seriously.. wtf is the fun in that, not to mention the balance. Who cares a Norse SB has 10 more STR, who cares a mercenary might have a style with 5% better damage. Its all useless, its a pure caster-game, and banelord alone isn't even enough to counter that shit.

The game was more fun when caster and tank where somehow balanced. Nowadays the only reason to include a tank in a competative FG is to 'try and keep the enemy casters surpressed with a few Banelord shouts'. Just totally fubar.

word puppet

edit: im a moviestar!

technasia

Fledgling Freddie
yeh you see dallaas running around unbuffed allot, but its not easy playing a druid in a tank grp :/ and well its the end result that counts ;)

Glorien

Fledgling Freddie
Good video, you play BM well - always annoying to have you interupting me all the time :(

I think the fights against us show how much havoc tanks can cause to a group with no bg+grappler :p (we were running 2 theurgs instead of 1 theurg and 1 friar).

P.S - Shame there were some fuckups from us in those fights though, well when i say us i mean Eruptix, pulling mobs (you see the mobs on me all the way through the second fight) and then kiting in the wrong direction in the last fight :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
kinda mixed about the vid :p

good things: music was nice, nice panning, v nice weaponswapping/styling

annoying things: quality gave me a headache, not a single lost fight making the outcome of every clip boring as hell, hardly any fights that are really good, and too much luck on your side (hi surviving at low hp all the time), too many clips vs the same guild who just makes mistakes (no offence)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom