Blademaster movie

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
xGenocidex said:
Refuse to download it... not download that much off a torrent when no one is seeding :p

theres like 4 fast seeds all the time and people get like 400 kbps off it

tribute

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
..too much luck on your side (hi surviving at low hp all the time)
that goes for most fights tho, for everyone I think, its not like you VF are runing above 75%hp all the time?

Ever played drood/healer/cleric for a while against strong groups, its impossible to keep everyone on high hp, sometimes you need to interupt instead of heal, cc, or kite, and then letting that person run with low hp for a while.

Its not always like your a bad healer/drood/cleric couse you are letting someone run with low hp.

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Toxx said:
Generally I don't complain about someones use of english, because not everyone speaks english and can be expected to have perfect spelling - however... WITH WITH WITH WITH WITH WITH WITH WITH WITH WITH WITH.

Not WHIT

Sorry, I couldn't help myself :(

Well it's nothing wrong with whit... you understand what he's writing anyways...

Downloading and looking forward to it btw :D

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Good movie.. got a little boring towards the end :p

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
tribute said:
that goes for most fights tho, for everyone I think, its not like you VF are runing above 75%hp all the time?

Ever played drood/healer/cleric for a while against strong groups, its impossible to keep everyone on high hp, sometimes you need to interupt instead of heal, cc, or kite, and then letting that person run with low hp for a while.

Its not always like your a bad healer/drood/cleric couse you are letting someone run with low hp.

yes i have played cleric, and yes i know what you mean. my point was that in many fights he was lucky he didnt die, and him dying would make the fight a lot harder. every time he takes damage you can just asume he will survive and they win the fight, takes away most of the fun ;/

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
liked the music the editing wasnt to bad either, nothing special tho, you play good as allways but seemed to stun a few BLs once a while, can happen to everyone, so what the hell.
liked the panning and split dmg spec aswell as your running.
good to see the sexy feiyah again also! :p

all in all a entertaining movie from my pov

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
Eregion said:
uTorrent pleaaaaase.

This man should be banned for bumping ancient threads!

and yes, I know he didn't bump first.. but still! :touch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom