Blacklist Suggestion

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
If ppl are active players, and in touch with the population in their realm, they will know which players (and which ebayers :p ) who are "less reliable" (damn - I am politically correct today!) IMO...

Archon

Fledgling Freddie
hehe :p

Nice to know 1-2dudes can decide alone, who can go on the raids/who can't go on raids...

Hurray for the democrats!!!!111

Herjulf

Banned
Fom-FTW said:
so you still claim i am a thief on another thread even though if you ask pleax , and the guys in vintergatan that you lied about it, you dont consider taking it back at all when people can witness that you have been stating false information on purpose herjulf, and for the item stealing....

you dont consider it being a thief coming to an encounter and then just start it even though its camped?

Who got the "bad, bad n00b routine from goa?" well it shure wasent me. we are beyond that, the fault has been pointed at you, as u youself admitted they had given you a warning (GOA). the discussion about it here is over imo.
They are actually investigating reimbursement atm, so things may turn out even better.

Fom-FTW

Fledgling Freddie
but people can witness that youre the one lying. still...

as for the goa thing, i mailed them myself admitting my mistake and they have been fair in the matter. if anything more comes up from you i will ask them to talk to the people involved and even show them the thread where you keep spreading lies.

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
got a few names to add to list directly
mumin tinyheals poon
for no reason whatso ever.. xDD

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Archon said:
"However, first and foremost, you forget: It was MY group!"
So that gives you the power to take all in your hands.. Guess not... MG is not like a group in Vendo Caver'ns.. It cant be, would be unfair.

MG? moderna pl group i assume?

Dear god, are we still having list whines after all this time. Lists sucked back when it was proper groups in the lair or H and they are worse now. I deliberately never went on the list after my first time in the lair, Yeah it took me an awful long time to level, mainly solo, but anything to get away from the list whine and listkeepers playing god.

And TBH why shouldn't they, it's their group and their list, you don't like it start your own, they can't own a camp or a zone, they piss you off go start a rival group of your own.

Archon

Fledgling Freddie
Well... List is working very good 99% of the time in moderna..

And it was ONLY the leader of group (not even lk) that didnt whant to invite me.. THAT was my problem... :m00:

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Archon said:

And it was ONLY the leader of group (not even lk) that didnt whant to invite me.. THAT was my problem... :m00:

Yeah but doesn't the pbaoe list mean unless you have a lvl 50 supp sm, lvl 50 pac healer or lvl 50 buff bot you ain't getting a place on the list with your single leech character...

PBAOE groups pretty much killed high level groups for everyone else.

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Archon said:

If it was ONLY me who didn't want you in, why didn't you not just message the rest in my group and explain how unfair I was? Or would the reason for not doing so, be because of your own behaviour?

Still don't get why anyone can possibly be so pissed for not getting into a group, there were 2 or 3 others at the time - or had you pissed those off as well?

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Archon said:
LAMERS/MORON
Oh, and you're not one of them? You were trolling our guild forum ages ago as if you'd ever get invite there, and then rerolled Mid and continued your crusade (not that you ever turned up in-game). Reading this thread, I am satisfied that my initial judgment of you was correct.

Archon

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Oh, and you're not one of them? You were trolling our guild forum ages ago as if you'd ever get invite there, and then rerolled Mid and continued your crusade (not that you ever turned up in-game). Reading this thread, I am satisfied that my initial judgment of you was correct.

Wtf???? Whats your problem kid? I wasnt even freaky online at that time being.. As I said in my appplication on the SS forum..
Omg... that was 3-4months ago, and I got my internet about 1.1month ago (been in mid now for 4weeks).... :eek7:

What about thinkin before you post.. Go tjeck LAST DATE I postet _anything_ on ss forum....

K THX :kissit:

and to shrye... Go hump your hamster...

PEace out, this forum is to wird for me... Why flame each other instead of playing straight out and try help each other... :puke:
Happy Flamming small beings... muhahahaha...

Archon

Fledgling Freddie
yaruar said:
Yeah but doesn't the pbaoe list mean unless you have a lvl 50 supp sm, lvl 50 pac healer or lvl 50 buff bot you ain't getting a place on the list with your single leech character...

PBAOE groups pretty much killed high level groups for everyone else.

Hmm I do have a 50 sm ;)
Personaly I like GoA mythic what ever, to do so that if "outside" stunners stun a groups mobs, the xp will be nerfed... Could maybe force ppl to go in more "normal" groups...

:D

But for now... Why not use it? =)

/soz for dobbel post.. :m00:

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Archon said:
Hmm I do have a 50 sm ;)
Personaly I like GoA mythic what ever, to do so that if "outside" stunners stun a groups mobs, the xp will be nerfed... Could maybe force ppl to go in more "normal" groups...

:D

But for now... Why not use it? =)

/soz for dobbel post.. :m00:

Looks like i'll just have to keep leveling all my toons the normal way then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom