Misc Bit odd...

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Anyone else having a strange issue with pages not loading fully on FF? By that I mean they will load properly but there will always be something still apparently loading, like something from Google or Twitter or Boostrapcdn whatever that is.

Not a site breaking issue, just a bit odd.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Can't say that I have amigo. Is it every page?

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Forgot to ask, can you do Ctrl + Shift + K in Firefox. It will bring up the developer bits and bobs. You can then click "network" which will performance analyse the page loads.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Getting it on FH but nowhere else. Also getting a bit of input lag on FH too.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Yep, every page on FH but like Raven said, nowhere else. A bit to add. The thing that is still loading always says "Transferring data from syndication.google/twitter/etc.com

Did the Ctrl + Shift + K thing, and started a performance analysis. Just sits there saying please wait.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Yep, every page on FH but like Raven said, nowhere else. A bit to add. The thing that is still loading always says "Transferring data from syndication.google/twitter/etc.com

Did the Ctrl + Shift + K thing, and started a performance analysis. Just sits there saying please wait.
Pay ur sub we might be able to afford better servers ;)

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber

Try opening it & reloading the page.

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
I have a weird one totally unrelated to FH's server. We use a central proxy @ work, which accepts all and any connections i initiate, except for freddyshouse.com, always refusing :(.

Guest wifi is fine, home is fine, just that stubborn proxy appliance which won't let me get my dose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom