Birthday party!

O

old.Ziera

Hmm, I hope Kemor wont read this, but I am going to chance it now :eek:

To celebrate the Kemor's birthday we are gathering all three realms in Emain at amg to create a giant formation of the French flag. Kemor has done a lot and this is a way for us to show our appreciation.

We will meet at Emain amg tomorrow at 15:45 gmt and will hold the formation for 5 mins.

Now, in order to make sure one stupid person cant ruin it for the rest of us, we need numbers. Please invite everyone you know and make sure they bring a hooded cloak in the colour of their realm:

Hibernia: Blue
Albion: Red
Midgaard: undyed

Remember to put on your cloaks before you enter Emain so we can recognise you as part of the event.

Regards,

Ziera

D

Dook_Pug

Nolby Pride are only gonna come and gank everyone...

...(again)

I'll be there regardless though, nice idea :)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by old.Ziera

To celebrate the Kemor's birthday we are gathering all three realms in Emain at amg to create a giant formation of the French flag. Kemor has done a lot and this is a way for us to show our appreciation.

What if Kemor has no patriotic sentiments whatsoever?
:p

Anyway - Happy Birfday, Kemor.;)

G

Gimly

Kemor will come with a lvl 99 char and farm you all :mgwhore2:

Will try to be there though, will be funny when the 5mins are up :)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Thank God Kemor is not from Yemen... hard to get all the colors right.

X

Xtro

Why such an odd time btw? Surely most will be at work or school?

O

old.Ziera

exactly, we need Kemor to be at work and not at some fancy restaurant celebrating :p

T

Tiwaz

Please remember to take some snapshots, cause I will be at work:(

O

old.Gombur Glodson

I hate to be a pessimistic bastard (though I am quite good at it)
But at some point, someone will do a kill/hit and all hell will break lose.

S

stafford

how about for a finishing touch we take off our cloaks and overcharge them with empathy jewels

BOOOOOOOOOOM

O

old.Ziera

Yes, it will most probably happen at some point, but I believe people are mature enough to wait for 5 mins with breaking out hell. I cannot see why people would want to hurry what might very well be the inevitable for 5 mins.

Anyways, we get our protection from numbers and anyone who are not wearing a hooded cloak in one of the three colours cannot consider himself safe from the players involved in the event.

So remember those cloaks people! :)

O

old.Ziera

Originally posted by stafford
how about for a finishing touch we take off our cloaks and overcharge them with empathy jewels

BOOOOOOOOOOM

ROFLOL

O

old.Ziera

A big thank you to everyone who participated. That was really amazing! Great dicipline, even when a random group of Hibs attacked us, Albs and Mids still kept calm enough not to kill eachother.

Seeing Hibs, Mids and Albs gathered like that was fantastic :)

Well done! :)

We will post sreenshots as soon as we get them hosted.

Happy Birthday Kemor \o/

A

Adelle

To get these pics to work you'll have to copy the links and open in a new window. Just clicking on them won't work :)

O

old.Ziera

ah thanks, Cauton, was wondering about that myself :D

O

old.Trine Aquavit

Great stuff Ziera - good to see it was a success :D

O

old.Glendower

The idocy there is doing that sort of brown-nosing in the busiest RvR spot in the game.

This is everyone's game, and if peeps chose to fight while you have your rally, thats the breaks.

With the service we get I think its too bad there is no "/em burn French flag"

M

-mk-

Originally posted by old.Glendower
The idocy there is doing that sort of brown-nosing in the busiest RvR spot in the game.

This is everyone's game, and if peeps chose to fight while you have your rally, thats the breaks.

With the service we get I think its too bad there is no "/em burn French flag"

?!?

board troll :p

Users who are viewing this thread